Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Daisies wrote: »
    Well I hope you have done some ground work to find out if said hot barmen are single. And then tonight you can be "Oh, have you met my friend Daisies. She's LOVELY" :D

I know for a fact that Ross is! I'm an awesome detective!!

sherlock_14-2.jpg

I like how you have done the background work for the ladies of TGC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Ill be there before that!! sure it's only right to have a few drinks after the longest week of all time!!! :pac:

Okay! What do ya look like? I'll try drag my friend in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

LyndaMcL wrote: »

I'm tempted to join in with this but if I do I will be in no state to go out later, and I ain't wandering around at half five in town in me heels. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I'm tempted to join in with this but if I do I will be in no state to go out later, and I ain't wandering around at half five in town in me heels. :pac:

Or you know you could just not wear heels. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Maguined wrote: »
    A nice tall glass of hot bar tender guy. :pac:

I'm regretting inviting himself along now :/
    Snoopy1 wrote: »
    im off today as well , and was posting from bed az well :-)

I only got dressed an hour ago :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Daisies wrote: »
    I like how you have done the background work for the ladies of TGC!

Like a true Gentleman should!!

like+a+sir.JPG
    LyndaMcL wrote: »

Just posted a picture in the Know your clubbers thread!

get in and drink with us would ya! you know it's the right decision!

the man speaks sence!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I'm regretting inviting himself along now :/

Just come to an agreement you can ogle the hot bartender and he can ogle the hot barmaid.

Problem solved.

You don't know me at ALL.
    Besides, heading into a club after, so not happening. :P
    awec wrote: »
    Sure you always bring a spare pair out with you!

That's a possibility...

Graemes and swapple, ye are just so cute. :)

:o

edit: and on that note I am outta here - see you in cassidys folks!! \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

:o

edit: and on that note I am outta here - see you in cassidys folks!! \o/
    see you there if your all there at 11
    oh and I might bring my friend along, please don't scare her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Pre drinking... Blaring out some Chemical Brothers. Neighbours, I do not apologise. Mwahahahahaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Can't come in for one cause the friend is fussy, but I'll see you all in Galway! :D

see you there if your all there at 11
    oh and I might bring my friend along, please don't scare her :)

Can't promise that I won't not scare her. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Right, head to college or not?

I probably should - I mean it's lab work and it's fúcking difficult but I should make the effort.

Thing is I'm wrecked, not feeling great since lunch, stomach is at me and I'm thinking of going home and sinking into the couch playing fifa for the evening....

Advice appreciated in advance tyvm!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

PaulieC wrote: »
    Right, head to college or not?

I probably should - I mean it's lab work and it's fúcking difficult but I should make the effort.

Thing is I'm wrecked, not feeling great since lunch, stomach is at me and I'm thinking of going home and sinking into the couch playing fifa for the evening....

Advice appreciated in advance tyvm!

head to college

bluewolf wrote: »
    head to college
    Dammit....alright :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

pew pew dragons

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh alright I'm going to my lab but I'm leaving a small bit early so I can have dinner before 9pm!

Enjoy the beers peoples! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

look out for me tonight

I'll be in around 9pm and shall have an orange dress on. I'm also tall so I won't be too hard to spot! :)
    Hope I find y'all
    I can't get drunk although im in serious need of cheering up

That_Guy is the guy to go to for cheering up. He's awesome at it.

Right, off to get ready and swindle some free wine at my friends exhibit. Catch ya all later. :)

• Advertisement

Im here now! At the back in "lovers corner" (as I call it) head over if anyone is heading in early!

Im here now! At the back in "lovers corner" (as I call it) head over if anyone is heading in early!

I don't want to know what you've done in that corner lad. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Im finally finished my exams!!! well til august anyway! :D

WOOO!!! I may already be slightly tipsy :o but people just kept buying me drink...twud be rude to say no! :D

Ill be honest im not quite sure ill make it tonight but i really want to!
    Its my last night out with my class since we are all final years so i dont want to abandon them!!

If i can make it ill pop in for a drink though and then i can meet them somewhere on D'Olier Street

if i do though ill hopefully find ye?? even though ive never been to Cassidys before! :o

If not i apologize in advance! :(

Has anyone ever topped up a leapcard online before? How long does it take before I can collect my topup at the luas station?

Is it really 48 hours? :(

Poke yourself in the eye and get a free bus pass like me. It's so much easier. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I am 2 hours into supervising a 3 hour exam, haven't lost the rag yet buy mind is quickly turning to mush. Probably the most well paid job for doing absolutely nothing though!

Just wish I had eaten something beforehand :(

I went to top it up online and went through, put my card details in etc thinking this is great I won't have to bother going to to the cash machine (which means walking in the opposite direction to the luas station).

Get to the end : "Thanks for your payment, please allow up to 48 hours for your top up to be available at the luas collection points"

WTF! :(

yeah that's why it's a load of sh!te

Got coaxed by a friend into putting a bit of tan on. Wish I hadn't, I feel orange! :pac:

I'll see ye lot later hopefully. Starting in on the drinks in a while so should be well liquored up! Anyone who doesn't know me, I'll be the tipsy idiot in the purple, navy or black dress (tipsy idiot stares at bundle of dresses on bed...). Getting dressed should not be this hard. :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Will try to be in later, maybe 8:30 or so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement