Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qwertee - A Daily T-Shirt for €11.35 Delivered

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

/orders

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Major league zombie listed as coming soon in the latest newsletter, whooooooop!

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Töpher wrote: »
    Major league zombie listed as coming soon in the latest newsletter, whooooooop!

We are still waiting for more black tees to arrive (that Crack shirt wiped out our supplies) so once they get here we'll be good to go!

New tee is up for sale:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-flight-of-the-penguins_500x500.jpg

For those that don't like this sort of thing we'll be back to more regular designs afterwards:)

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Hopefully have my "droid one soon. dont really like todays one.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Got my Qui! t-shirt. Love it. Really fast shipping. Thanks Qwertee

• Advertisement

Thanks!

Really glad you like, it came out very nicely I thought.

Droids shirts in production, should dispatch in the next day or so, you will get an email when they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Got mine today too. It looks great :-) glad I went for the large and not medium, it fits perfectly. Also, good choice on the haribo strawberries. Can't wait for my harry potter one to arrive now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

I thought the Evolution of Bowser was meant to be available last week??

kateos2 wrote: »
    Got mine today too. It looks great :-) glad I went for the large and not medium, it fits perfectly. Also, good choice on the haribo strawberries. Can't wait for my harry potter one to arrive now!

Thanks, we spend a lot of time working out what the idea sweet is for each customer:)

Glad you like your tee!

@homolumo We had to pull that design at the last minute sadly.

Hopefully the next one will be to your taste...

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Can I ask why each T is up for 3 days and not just one?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

kmart6 wrote: »
    Can I ask why each T is up for 3 days and not just one?!
    It's now a new shirt every 72 hours. I suppose they either:
    1. Getting too many orders to produce enough on a day by day basis.
    2. Not getting enough orders to make producing on a day by day basis feasible.
    3. Not getting enough designs submitted and they were going through the good ones too quickly.

Jackobyte wrote: »
    It's now a new shirt every 72 hours. I suppose they either:
    1. Getting too many orders to produce enough on a day by day basis.
    2. Not getting enough orders to make producing on a day by day basis feasible.
    3. Not getting enough designs submitted and they were going through the good ones too quickly.

It's a bit of all 3 really:)

When we started we wanted to make sure we'd sell enough tees to keep artists interested, if we quickly flew through loads of designs selling really small amounts artists would quickly loose interest.

We're now thankfully in the position where we have enough great designs to go to daily and should be able to sell enough of each to keep artists happy, it's just a case of getting it right with the changeover.

We have to get all the systems in place to handle doing 7 orders a week as opposed to 2/3 (it's a big step up), we want to make sure this goes smoothly and we get orders out as fast if not faster.

There's a couple of things we are working on to make this all work better so it will be happening soon, as I say we want to do it right!

I know its a bit confusing as a lot of the text on the site is about daily tees but seeing as the 3 day format is only temporary we did not want to set our stall out as a 3 day tee site then confuse everyone when we switched to daily:)

New tee is now live:

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-boo-busters-charcoal_mhb_500.jpg

Hope you guys like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

when we gonna get The Missing Link tshirt?

I really want it :D

when we gonna get The Missing Link tshirt?

I really want it :D

Yep, we really want to do this one.

Waiting on artwork from artist, hopefully won't be too long:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I like today's one.
    deleted the email with my dicount code in it oops. Ah well ill order anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Errr, today the "These are not the droids you're looking for" arrived in the post. I didn't actually order it. I'm not sure yet if I've been charged but can one of the lads look into it for me please.

Dave147 wrote: »
    Errr, today the "These are not the droids you're looking for" arrived in the post. I didn't actually order it. I'm not sure yet if I've been charged but can one of the lads look into it for me please.

Hmm. Not quite sure how that happened but, if you'd like to get in touch with us through the site (sot sure of who you are) we'll get to the bottom of it:)

Thanks!

seanybiker wrote: »
    I like today's one.
    deleted the email with my dicount code in it oops. Ah well ill order anyways

Thanks Sean,

Think I'm going to get one of these for myself too, it's grown on me:)

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-boo-busters-charcoal_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Love this t shirt. Think this will be my second t shirt. Havnt recieved any email with a discount code though.:(

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Love this t shirt. Think this will be my second t shirt. Havnt recieved any email with a discount code though.:(

If you sign up for the newsletter through the box on the homepage you should get a code that way, if you clicked to sign up for it when ordering it may not have given you one.

If you still can't get it to work, get in touch and we'll sort it out for you:)

• Advertisement

Dutchy wrote: »
    The chap that complained of too many Star Wars tees is going to be disappointed:)

Inkblot Trooper it is!:cool:

For those of you looking for it, just to let you know the Inkblot Trooper tee is now live:)

qwertee-t-shirt-qwerty-tee-mens-inkblot-trooper_mhb_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

@homolumo We had to pull that design at the last minute sadly.

Hopefully the next one will be to your taste...

Thanks!

Ah pity. It is indeed, ordered yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

For those of you looking for it, just to let you know the Inkblot Trooper tee is now live:)

purchased

DeadParrot wrote: »
    purchased

Thanks!

This one is proving pretty popular, our stock of white shirts is going to be wiped out:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Thanks!

This one is proving pretty popular, our stock of white shirts is going to be wiped out:)

Bought it the minute it went on sale. class!

Bought it the minute it went on sale. class!

Thanks!

Still got a day to go, getting a lot of new French customers due to the Gizmodo link which is great, except I'm going to have to improve my French for answering questions:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Thanks!

Still got a day to go, getting a lot of new French customers due to the Gizmodo link which is great, except I'm going to have to improve my French for answering questions:)

Just say Qui! all the time :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Obviously I bought the latest Tee :D

My boyfriend and I both got the Gryffindor Quidditch tees and met each other in town today both wearing them without realising the other person would be :P Twas quite funny matching all day, hope people didn't think we were a bit sad :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭PenguinMan

^ Would have been funnier if you had t-shirts from different houses :L.

Got my Gryffindor t-shirt yesterday. Love it :).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement