Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL DRAFT 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Heffo001

nerd69 wrote: »
    terrible pick by the broncos dont see anything in him bust in my opinion

Not so sure..... opportunity to sit under Peyton Manning for two or three years. Pretty good stuation for an inexperienced rookie QB to come into.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Heffo001 wrote: »
    Not so sure..... opportunity to sit under Peyton Manning for two or three years. Pretty good stuation for an inexperienced rookie QB to come into.

He's over the moon anyways, at least he's a solid backup and could take the reins in three years. I like the idea, HATE the execution. Awful reach, Lamar Miller on the board and we could have snapped him up there and came back for Osweiler later.

Eagles keep adding to that defence. Curry great value at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

As much as it pains me to say it..... It's hard not to like what the Steelers have done drafting de Castro and Adams.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,129 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

NFL Network stream gets the thumbs down from me...:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

nerd69 wrote: »
    they must have seen something i guess they where worried someone else did to
    I'm not knocking the pick, we need secondary help but it is a huge reach. Vollmer worked out really well so hopefully Wilson could work out.
    I'm not knocking the player at all. I just think that they could have traded out of the pick and still got their man with the later pick or even in a later round.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Fcuk that, Patriots traded out, I'm off to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Pats trade down.

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    NFL Network stream gets the thumbs down from me...:(

Ditto for me

I am not satisfied with NFL Game Pass. How can I get a refund?

A: To process a refund for dissatisfaction with NFL Game Pass, please contact customer support. You can:

Send an e-mail to gamepass.support@nfl.com
    Call customer support (any time from 12:00pm ET to 10:00pm ET) at 407-936-0867
    Chat with a customer service representative at http://nfl.com/subscriptionsupport

Just on live chat with someone from NFL Gamepass. They are aware of the problem and are trying to solve it, wouldn't give me a timeframe though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,632 ✭✭✭nerd69

eagles d is gona go up a few notches next year love the picks so far

Fcuk that, Patriots traded out, I'm off to sleep.

You should be so lucky. I stayed up til 4 am to watch the Broncos trade out.

Lamichael to 49ers, ****

Surprised Miller is still on the board. Maybe he should have stayed in college another year, could have gotten himself into the first round.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

spiralism wrote: »
    You should be so lucky. I stayed up til 4 am to watch the Broncos trade out.

Lamichael to 49ers, ****

Denver got the next Peyton Manning...

Peace ya'll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Damn Pats traded down...cant wait till they pick again, gotta go drinking...talk to ya guys later

wow just saw michael kendricks long jump at the combine i dont care playwise about the combine but he looked like superman nearly cleared the whole thing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Thank god Randle was picked, I was starting to feel really bad for him!!

Randle at long last, he must have felt like an awful eejit sitting in the green room that long.. Just looks relieved more than anything, i'd say the poor ****er is sickened

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Any stand outs remaining?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Great pick by the Rams

• Advertisement

Geez another TE to the Colts. A la the Pats when they took Gronk & Hernandez in the same draft.

Broncos give up a 4th rounder to move up in the 3rd round??

We trade up to 67. Lamar Miller on the board so we pick Ronnie Hillman. **** this ****ing absolute pile of ****e. PATHETIC attempt at drafting

Ronaldinho wrote: »
    Geez another TE to the Colts. A la the Pats when they took Gronk & Hernandez in the same draft.

luck did love his te in college colts building an offense for him

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Ronaldinho wrote: »
    Well they did lose their no.1 and 2 TEs this season. Clark is a free agent and Tamme is now a Bronco.

I'm wondering who let Josh McDaniels back in to draft for us...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Hurray, good for that punter :)

A PUNTER :pac:

haha love ritch eisen

punters are people to

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

spiralism wrote: »
    We trade up to 67. Lamar Miller on the board so we pick Ronnie Hillman. **** this ****ing absolute pile of ****e. PATHETIC attempt at drafting

Grow up.

Hillman is a very good running back.

Advertisement