Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for a sexy car under 6/7 k

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,390 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

All FTO's are Jap import domestic models. they were never sold in Europe, except for a handful in the UK, even these would be regarded as imports if they were registered in the UK before coming over here. your insurance can't be void if you select the option from the drop down list that exactly matches the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭skaterdude

did they give you the option for the import?
    theres a picture of it on one of my last few posts

colm_mcm wrote: »
    All FTO's are Jap import domestic models. they were never sold in Europe, except for a handful in the UK, even these would be regarded as imports if they were registered in the UK before coming over here. your insurance can't be void if you select the option from the drop down list that exactly matches the car.
    so i can pick the option that doesnt say fto import and i will be legally insured?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

skaterdude wrote: »
    so i can pick the option that doesnt say fto import and i will be legally insured?

Had a look at the site, if ya use the selection the Colm_Mcm put on page 2 then you will be fine. they dont give an option for that car under import, and as colm said, ALL FTOs are imports.

Just did a quote for my self on Colm's FTO and it was less than my 04 Accord 2.2 iCDTI exec.

• Advertisement

colm_mcm wrote: »
    They're ALL imports!

edited my post. :o

fantastic best news ive heard all day
    now i can cheak out some ftos

• Registered Users Posts: 73,390 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Nice one, I see you've joined up on www.fto-ireland.com !

Advertisement