Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

I hate that drift you get with some friends. I was best friends with one fellah all my life up until about May, and now we just don't get along. The distance is huge between us now. Its not even a hatred sort of thing, its more of a wordless "I don't hang around with the same sort of people as you anymore, and our interests have suddenly forked in different directions, so lets not be friends anymore" sort of thing. Pretty depressing, as he's been there since we were ladeens.
    This has happened me with 4 separate really good friends already, one I used be best friends with since I was 3. :( I miss them. :(
    Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    You know that burn out that people usually get around Christmas in sixth year from killing themselves with work? I'm pretty sure I'm pretty close to it but I can't stop so much college work and work over the next few weeks I'm not quite sure if I'll make it through to the other side. While I've absolutely loved the last few months they're also taking their toll on me I still haven't fully gotten back to normal after my working 6 nights while in college which is why I have so much work to do now.

Also my boss keeps asking me to do more hours and I can't afford to say no do I'm going to have to work a fair amount over Christmas while trying to study for exams.

My plate is seriously overflowing lately. I need to figure out this balance thing I've heard so much about.
    I think I could be hitting that burn out already by Christmas 5th year. 4 hours homework a night is just too much. These option choices aren't looking quite so good an idea any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

I'm more than likely dropping out of college in a couple of weeks, and since I don't think I'll qualify for the grant I'll have to try get a full time job to fund myself next year. I wish I'd put more thought into my cao..I could've done more or less anything I wanted and I chose a lifetime of handing out carrot sticks to fat people. Good call.

I'm more than likely dropping out of college in a couple of weeks, and since I don't think I'll qualify for the grant I'll have to try get a full time job to fund myself next year. I wish I'd put more thought into my cao..I could've done more or less anything I wanted and I chose a lifetime of handing out carrot sticks to fat people. Good call.
    What course is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Jackobyte wrote: »
    What course is that?

Nutritional Science in UCC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Turning up at my grandparents house in the middle of the night absoultely scalded and soaking wet from walking in the rain was not a good idea....... uh oh.

And I've my first hangover :( with work in a few hours. Noooooooooooo...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Why don't I ever listen :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'm like, this close, to making a decision I'm going to regret. Maybe. And I don't know if I should take it. hmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Why do I always paint my nails before I get dressed..... Now i gotta be naked until they dry or Ill skudge them. Grrrrr!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭Fbjm

Turning up at my grandparents house in the middle of the night absoultely scalded and soaking wet from walking in the rain was not a good idea....... uh oh.

Don't worry, they only get worse...

cloud493 wrote: »
    I'm like, this close, to making a decision I'm going to regret. Maybe. And I don't know if I should take it. hmmm

Matt if you know you'l regret it, just don't take it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Stupid washing machine making holes in my clothes :mad: My fav jumper, my jeans and my cute bow top ALL have holes in them because of it! and its ripped a wire from an expensive bra. Nil impressed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Ah the first hangover. *disappears into nostalgia reverie*
    SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Why do I always paint my nails before I get dressed..... Now i gotta be naked until they dry or Ill skudge them. Grrrrr!

PICS OR GTFO!!!! :pac:
    (Had to be done ;))

Me so thirsty.... can't drink the tap water, shop is too far away to walk right now .... oi vey. :(

Also, I need to start studying today...but it's looking more likely that I'm just gonna be sitting in my room playing the 360 for the day... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Damn peer pressure... 19 shots for 19 years is not a good idea.. Can't remember loads from last night, and we weren't even gone out like.. Was taken outside for a walk twice to get fresh air. 1 of the guys had to clean up my sick, twice. My door had to be taped open (you need a key to get in from outside) so I could be checked on. I woke up and couldn't find my jammie bottoms for ages (this means people checked on me while I was half naked). It also means I probably took them off when the hot guy next door was cleaning my sick. There are so many things wrong with last night! :(

19 shots? you're a mad woman, mad I tells ya! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Christ I can barely drink 1 shot anymore

And apparently, neither can ciara :p oh yes I went there :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Fbjm wrote: »

She can*. 19 actually! :P

*She may not, however, be in an acceptable state after said shots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Grrrrrrrrr!!!

The next book I need in the House Of Night Series, there were 2 copies available in the library, both due to be checked in on the 25th and 2nd of November! Stupid stupid stupid people not checking their books in on time. I hope they get landed with a major fine. :mad:

I just found out I have to make my own way into work tonight (I'm a pianist) and since I'm always a wreck due to nerves in the hours coming up to my sunday gig, the car ride usually helps me! Not looking forward to stewing on the train! Gah stupid stupid dad being too busy with his PHD :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Fbjm wrote: »

She can*. 19 actually! :P

[SIZE="1"]*She may not, however, be in an acceptable state after said shots.[/SIZE]

19 shots is about 65cl. That was pretty silly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Not drinking for the win :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Why must you make everything so difficult, when I've told you what I think? And I thought I was a frustrating person!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

Ugh why is home in the back arse of nowhere. I hate not having a decent shop nearby and nowhere does deliveries :( sadandhungry.ie

/wanders to shop around corner.
    Mmmmm bisquits :pac:

My argh
    "When you wish upon a star"
    PISS OFF YOU KARAOKE SINGING GRABBLEHORNS!!!!

FML.

Looks like I'm on a half 6 train to Limerick so I can speak to my doctor before I get a lift to Dublin with my Dad. The price of a train from Cork to Limerick 1 way is 26 euro. The price of a train from Cork to Dublin one way is..guess what...26 euro. This is why I hate Irish Rail! I then have to get a train back to Cork, arrive in at midnight and then be up at half 8 on Tuesday morning. I also have an essay to finish for tomorrow.

My iPod just died after nearly five years of faithful service. She got stuck in a sync loop, and when I tried a hard reset, the screen blacked out, never to return on. I tried reconnecting her, hoping charging would be the defibrillation necessary to resuscitate.

So long, iPod, I hardly knew ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Time management is a skill I do not have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

€85 for a ticket? Bruce baby, I thought you loved me :(

€85 for a ticket? Bruce baby, I thought you loved me :(

He loves me :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I hate my hometown so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

I hate my hometown so much.

Bruce references everywhere! *sobs*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Bruce references everywhere! *sobs*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Sick of everyone, everything and everywhere! :(

Why do I torture myself like this? Ugh! :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Go to cork.
    Budget of almost a grand.
    Buy absolutely nothing :/

Went to Clonmel yesterday Wexford today.
    Tiny budget.
    Bought as much shite as possible with it >.<

I suck at this whole "waiting til Christmas" for stuffz shenanigans.
    Also the fella serving me in penneys gave me unnecessary weird looks for buying Christmas pyjamas/tshirt/socks/etc..

Also ARGHHHHHH I havnt studied for Christmas tests which start Wednesday. Feck, feck, feck with added feck.

• Advertisement

deise_girl wrote: »
    Went to Clonmel yesterday Wexford today.
    Tiny budget.
    Bought as much shite as possible with it >.<

I suck at this whole "waiting til Christmas" for stuffz shenanigans.
    Also the fella serving me in penneys gave me unnecessary weird looks for buying Christmas pyjamas/tshirt/socks/etc..

Also ARGHHHHHH I havnt studied for Christmas tests which start Wednesday. Feck, feck, feck with added feck.

Wanna spend my money for me? :pac:

Wanna spend my money for me? :pac:

Omg I so would.
    We'd have the same taste/size in clothes right? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,720 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Organizational Behavior is so crap

Omg I so would.
    We'd have the same taste/size in clothes right? :P

....Im scared

....Im scared

I would be too.

*Evil laugh*

• Advertisement

I would be too.

*Evil laugh*

happy-everything-went-better-than-expected.png
    Although I really dont have the legs for this skirt you picked :/

MUPPETS ON XFACTOR :D:D:D:D:D

happy-everything-went-better-than-expected.png
    Although I really dont have the legs for this skirt you picked :/

Ill just keep all the skirts then :D

World; ive another minor arghh.
    I want the Waterford photo book which is being launched in Dungarvan Thursday night. But I want it with the lil autographs from the players Thursday night. I cant walk to Dungarvan Thursday night </3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

The one person I've ever really, really, really liked, and they live on the other end of the country... and I'll probably barely ever see them because of this.
    This makes me so sad :(
    At least I've regained faith in the opposite sex.. I guess its just people who live near me that are dip****s. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Why am I such a procrastinator? Seems like the work I have to do, the less I actually do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Uhhhmm...

Aren't they all muppets on X-Factor anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Hate getting dirty looks from parents because your friend shouted out "Santa isnt real" in Arthur Christmas :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Christ I can barely drink 1 shot anymore

I barely drink at all anymore...
    The shock on some peolpes faces when I tell them....
    FML.

Looks like I'm on a half 6 train to Limerick so I can speak to my doctor before I get a lift to Dublin with my Dad. The price of a train from Cork to Limerick 1 way is 26 euro. The price of a train from Cork to Dublin one way is..guess what...26 euro. This is why I hate Irish Rail! I then have to get a train back to Cork, arrive in at midnight and then be up at half 8 on Tuesday morning. I also have an essay to finish for tomorrow.

How??
    My friend paid €66 euro for that ticket only a few weeks ago???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The girl you just called fat.. She's on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly.. She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped.. He is abused enough at home. See the man with the ugly scars.. He fought for his country. The 14 year old girl with a kid, that you just called a slut... She got raped. That guy you just made fun of for crying.. His mother is dying. people have already enough sorrow to deal with,please don't give them anymore just cause you wana crack a joke! Put this as your status by sharing if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post, but I'm sure the people with a beautiful heart will ♥

Imagine this, posted at least once a week by the same person? Seriously, f*ck off! (Don't want to block this person...but getting close)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement