Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the last thing you stole?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭chops1990

I stole all the "WMD's" from Iraq just before America invaded it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

A Coca-Cola Christmas truck. It lights up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

chops1990 wrote: »
    I stole all the "WMD's" from Iraq just before America invaded it.

Wimmin of Massive Diameter? You're wellcome to 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭chops1990

Smart Bug wrote: »
    Wimmin of Massive Diameter? You're wellcome to 'em.

haha, nice one. Boy the kid!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

It's not often I say this, but, this time Terreth, you started it ;)

Damn, I did just that last week from the Hofbräuhaus!

Actually, I took two.

By any chance, were you one of the Irish group who was Ice skating? Ye only dropped down to Munich for the day or something. Met you at the airport the next day, your girlfriend was scared about flying...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

i started stealing sweets in the spar i worked in bout 5yrs ago....then magazines....then bus tickets......

left that job for some ****ty clothes shop but about 3yrs ago i got a job in an off-licence.....it started with poker packs that came free with southern comfort, then hipflasks, then bottles of beer, then bottles of whiskey......left just before the stock take.....apparently it was the worst shop in the chain cause everyone was stealing.....

work in a pub now.....ur supposed 2 pay for ur pint after work(cheapskate bastards) but i just take em....

also i used to steal food from tesco and dunnes and eat it while walking around the shop.....cds, dvds from HMV.....i must stress i never stole anything that i wanted(apart from PES 3).....really bad stuff.....think i stole batman and robin.....jesus i shud be in jail.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Just goes to show how standards are slipping with the younger generation!
    Indeed , we only took what we needed ,we knew our limits .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

slipss wrote: »
    A packet of Mac 3 blades. The shop were charging more than double what most shops charge, so I bought one packet and stole another. Going to do the same next week.
    Bloody hell, how hairy are you?

A largeish Heineken windbreaker from a pub smoking area, complete with the metal poles. Ah, student life!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Could'nt be arsed checking but if it hasn't been said yet.........

your ma's dignity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

not yet wrote: »
    Could'nt be arsed checking but if it hasn't been said yet.........

your ma's dignity.

From what I heard she stole yours...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭HPT

sometimes you are at home and the pull out a kinderegg or something

You should probably get that seen to...

I once stole a marshmallow from the pick and mix in Superquinn. I was probably around 7. I thought I was going to hell. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Long time ago... I stole a necklace and earring set from a famous theme park located in Central Florida. I went with some friends from school and they stole a lot of mechandise, but I was only courageous enough to steal that one thing. Looking back, I'm really surprised we weren't caught.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Long time ago... I stole a necklace and earring set from a famous theme park located in Central Florida. I went with some friends from school and they stole a lot of mechandise, but I was only courageous enough to steal that one thing. Looking back, I'm really surprised we weren't caught.

Was it pearl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭AvrilLavigne

Some rolex's last week . . . . . :eek:

Will be selling once the dust has settled if anyone is interested. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

A lads hoodie from a pub last week. Somebody robbed it from me then at a house party later on though so it doesn't really count

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Was it pearl?

No it was gold. I think I lost it in a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

In the process of stealing GTA 4 for the pc.

Or am I?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

TPD wrote: »
    In the process of stealing GTA 4 for the pc.

Or am I?
    huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

a new gf from her boyf

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

I nicked a sushi dish. Its to add to my collection of stolen delph - costa cup and saucer, very large starbucks mug, champagne flute, shot glasses and a steak knife. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement