Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most horrible dream you've ever had?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

The worst dream I ever had was when I won the Euromillions, around the hundred million mark. I was SO ****ING HAPPY. They say money can't buy you happiness but it buys you out of a lot of unhappiness. It was so vivid, I'd basically sorted out me and my mates PERFECTLY and the world was our oyster, we were gonna go travelling and just live it up... Then I woke up... and I was smiling to myself... and then I looked around at my tip of a room... and I could've started crying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

For years i had dreams of being chased, in weird hollywood style chases. I know it sounds mad.

But then at some point, the dreams changed from being sort of non-harmful, in that I was always one step ahead, or something, to me being physically hurt or extrememly scared.

I woke up from them a couple of times. I am a very deep sleeper, so for me to be awoken from my slumber, has to be something.

Worried me for a long time. Would wake up knackered from dreaming so hard.

I'm fine now though. I don't remember dreams because I have trouble sleeping...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

I had a horrible dream last night that I was been executed for murdering somebody(cant remember who I mudered). I had to say goodbye to my mother and she was crying and I was telling her that she wasnt to blame for raising a murderer. My father couldnt look me in the eye. I woke up just before I got the injection which strangly enough was taking place in my parents bedroom in an apartment we lived in 20 years ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

I had a dream recently that on of my best friend's mam died.it felt so real that I think I woke up crying.I hate horrible dreams :(

Advertisement