Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Revenge [** Spoilers **] ABC - US

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

golfball37 wrote: »
    Why did Pascal and Margaux converse with each other in broken English I always wondered?

Yeah it was a bit odd wasnt it :D Their scenes together were painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ABC has ordered a 4th season

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Typical. How long more can they drag this out?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Wanderer41

Loved this week's episode! Really looking forward to the finale now. I'm glad they've renewed it for a 4th season but I don't think they should drag it out too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Not to sure if I'll stick around for S04, only watching S03 for some closure!

That said last few episodes have been better..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

*Full finale spoilers ahead*

Wow, talk about completely jumping the shark.

Not sure what was most preposterous thing about that finale....Dumbest woman alive Charlotte realising Jack was one of her 'kidnappers' by a mere touch on the shoulder, the surprisingly American Gideon managing to arrange the accidental overdose of an innocent girl in bed next to Daniel, Conrad being so easily able to walk out of a maximum security prison, Emily being able to have the perfectly compos mentis Victoria committed to a mental hospital on some very dubious and flimsy evidence or David Clarke inexplicably returning from the dead to wreak his own bloody revenge.

Let's just say I won't be returning to Season 4 to continue watching this tripe. I'm officially out.

Only thing I'll miss will be the lovely Nolan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

*Full finale spoilers ahead*

Wow, talk about completely jumping the shark.

Not sure what was most preposterous thing about that finale....Dumbest woman alive Charlotte realising Jack was one of her 'kidnappers' by a mere touch on the shoulder, the surprisingly American Gideon managing to arrange the accidental overdose of an innocent girl in bed next to Daniel, Conrad being so easily able to walk out of a maximum security prison, Emily being able to have the perfectly compos mentis Victoria committed to a mental hospital on some very dubious and flimsy evidence or David Clarke inexplicably returning from the dead to wreak his own bloody revenge.

Let's just say I won't be returning to Season 4 to continue watching this tripe. I'm officially out.

Only thing I'll miss will be the lovely Nolan.

I read your spoiler warning and continued reading nonetheless. All I can say is WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?

oh shut up this show was always meant to be over the top & ABC even said so themselves

ABC went to go the full distance with this show 8 seasons apparently

amazing episode last night

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Just watched it. Yeah tbh when you watch the show you do have to suspend belief to enjoy it. I thought Aidan's death (even though I don't like him) to be brutal, it kind of reminded me of something Angelus would do in Buffy, laying the body out like that... shows how cruel Victoria really can be. I enjoyed most of the episode, but bringing David Clarke back I felt was particularly unbelievable. I'm sure they'll have some great story about him hiding out and helping Emily remotely, but I don't like it. It cheapens the whole revenge story somehow. Not looking forward to it dragging out another season, I was hoping they would finish this story, then introduce a whole new set of characters next season with a whole new revenge story.

Conrad better not be dead

Great finale, sad to see Aiden die though, was hoping Daniel or Charlotte would die as both bring nothing to show and are very annoying

• Advertisement

Did anybody else think that in the scene where Victoria woke up the camera was going to pan out and show her in a coffin buried alive

http://uk.eonline.com/news/540842/revenge-postmortem-boss-sounds-off-on-finale-s-shocking-deaths-and-the-father-of-all-twists

Well it seems Conrad really is a goner

How will Emily/Amanda cope with the main reason of her revenge being alive now

Conrad is the only season why i watch this show :( thats me done with it so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

What a cracker of a finale. Absolutely loved it. David Clarke coming out of the van hahaha brilliant. They'll probably have the actor playing conrad come back next season as some long lost forgotten twin brother. This show just keeps giving when you'd think there's no more to give.

Gutted Aidan and Conrad were killed off. Would have preferred either Margo, Charlotte or Daniel; although pretty interesting predicament Daniel in for next season.

Conrad and Victoria were the two scene stealers for me throughout the show so will be hoping it doesn't drop too much without them in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Revenge boss on season 4 reboot: 'It will be all-new'
    Revenge showrunner Sunil Nayar has promised that season four will be a new start.

WARNING Spoilers in the link for those who have not seen the series yet.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s186/revenge/news/a570430/revenge-boss-on-season-4-reboot-it-will-be-all-new.html

Rumours that Season 4 will be narrated by Victoria rather then Amanda and Amanda will be living in Grayson manor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭squonk

That sounds intersting. I'm sorry Conrad is gone. I think he was one of the best things about the show.

I know ABC consider this a no holes barred show but I can't help but feel that it started out a little smarter than that. For Season 1 we knew it was a soap but it was a new, 21st century smart soap for an audience who had watched stuff like The Wire, Sopranos etc. and were used to quality television. Now it looks to be going for the catchment sector who thought Desperate Housewives was a bit high-brow. I'm flipping between being in and out at this stasge. I'll see what S4 has to offer for a few episodes and decide then. Mind you, given the massacre of show cancellations lately, I wish Revenge had joined them. I don't think it has 8 intelligent seasons in it tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

i saw the end of the series earlier today, it was great:D can't wait for season 4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I gave up on this mid season but got sucked back in and watch the last few episodes back to back due to my love for complete ****e!
    The last two episodes were so good! Sure parts were so silly esp Charlotte realising jack was the kidnapper but all in all very enjoyable,
    They could have left Aiden alone to be fair...

you know my theory is Conrad is not dead & David was just an illusion but some did stab him

the finale was so good non stop gasps from me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

The last few ep really picked up the pace. As it looked it like it was going out on a high & finish then once & for all.

Victoria really got it in spades, to say the least! :P

Poetic justice for David Clarke on Conrad as he was stabbed in the back by him ;)

Margaux, Charlotte & Daniel are just fillers now.

So how will this work out now with Daddy back as most are crossed off the list now by Emily, as there's already a show called Resurrection!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

gazzer wrote: »
    Did anybody else think that in the scene where Victoria woke up the camera was going to pan out and show her in a coffin buried alive

My thoughts exactly! Fully expected to see her in a coffin

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Ticking and Bashing

Just after watching it there. Found it quite disturbing / violent especially with the suffocation scene! Nightmares tonight :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Well now!

Any hope
    Conrad is still alive?

Never gave up on a show but the character is the only reason i continued watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭squonk

Yeah for me Conrad is a huge loss. I think he elevated the show above where it should have been the past two seasons. I kept watching because of him. I believe Henry Czerny himself has said that he believes Conrad is dead but since David Clarke is alive and well now, I wouldn't put anything past this show!

Mr. Jennifer Love Hewitt aka Brian Hallisay joins Source

• Advertisement

Advertisement