Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you going on Summer Holl's

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

marko91 wrote: »
    ive allways taught that everyone goes on at leist 1 holiday a year, do people really find it hard to afford a holiday?..im not trying to start a war here but ive allready been to amsterdam this year and in august im going to cyprus for 3 weeks and then amsterdam or liverpool in october and im on the dole...surely if i can do that with myfew quid a week you can go on 1 holiday?...again aint trying to start nothing:omaby i shoudl X this instead of clicking reply:pac:

Well lets hope you find a little fillie for yourself while on Holl's, and she's on the dole also, so you can live on the dole happy ever after.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

pearliefan wrote: »
    I'll almost definitely be going to Germany to visit the extended family for a weekend.
    Dunno if it's your cup of tea, but ACDC are playing somewhere in Germany in late June. Mate was going to go after Hellfest, but something came up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Heading to Wimbledon for the tennis in June/July.:D:D:D I might pay a visit to some extended family too.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mail4liam

Oh I'm off to NY for 10 days after Easter, and hopefully Ausi in October, lovely?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Brian017

A cruise along the Med. First proper holiday in 14 years. Can't Wait :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement