Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FSA League 1 H2H 2015/16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

I'm the owner of Rangel and those 9 points so don't count any chickens yet :)

It's in the bag so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Unlucky with ward subbing in with zero points. Very close all round this gw. League leader has Ighalo and needs to overcome Rangel +9pts to avoid second defeat in a row. This league is wide open folks.

I have Ighalo and Williams.

Ighalo with winning goal could turn it into a win :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Scored 83 points.
    Second highest in the league.
    Lost...:(

wonski wrote: »
    I have Ighalo and Williams.

Ighalo with winning goal could turn it into a win :)

All I needed was Williams :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

wonski wrote: »
    All I needed was Williams :)

Lets just say it's a good job that boards wasn't working when that goal went in :mad:

Like how the hell can you legislate for that. This fecking season even when I have a good week it can kick me in the balls :pac:

Congrats I suppose though all the same!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

F1ngers wrote: »
    Scored 83 points.
    Second highest in the league.
    Lost...:(

Incredibly bad luck there, I got really lucky with Targett coming off the bench. Apologies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,164 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

$hifty leads by a point, 69-68. It's his Lukaku +1 vs my Bellerin. I'll be hoping for a Bellerin clean sheet or attacking return and a Lukaku blank but can't see it happening.

Lost by a point in the high scoring tie of the gameweek, congrats $hifty. Up against the leader wonski next.

Lost again this week but will be involved in the tie of the round next week when The Gerry Hattricks go up against Mr. P's charges :pac:

Lost again this week but will be involved in the tie of the round next week when The Gerry Hattricks go up against Mr. P's charges :pac:

I'm sure you're looking forward to your routine trashing of me already :pac:

For once I can dream of victory to pull me further up the table after climbing back to 15th this week!

• Advertisement

I'm sure you're looking forward to your routine trashing of me already :pac:

For once I can dream of victory to pull me further up the table after climbing back to 15th this week!

Its only 3-0 so far :pac: cant see a double double happening

My unblemished record vs Mr P is no longer.

12 point victory for his boys

My unblemished record vs Mr P is no longer.

12 point victory for his boys

There was dancing on the streets outside Prodston Towers late into last night with fans chanting "Harry Kane he's one of our own!" as his 2 goals proved the difference between the two sides.

On the back of a win against the league leader, I'm facing a stern test in the shape of Mr P. May the best man win.

On the back of a win against the league leader, I'm facing a stern test in the shape of Mr P. May the best man win.

I wish you an exceptional GW but one point less than me :) I need those 3 to pull away from the drop zone!

2 point loss for me then in the end Mr P. Your Lukaku made the difference. I'm still only 6 points off a promotion place so there's hope for me yet.

2 point loss for me then in the end Mr P. Your Lukaku made the difference. I'm still only 6 points off a promotion place so there's hope for me yet.

A shame we couldn't have had an extra 20 points each :pac:
    I'm up to 12th and doing my best to pull away from the bottom 3. Finally there's a 5 point gap. 9 points from 3rd but I'd need some run to turn things around that much so I'll do my best to pull as far from the mire as I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

Wow, thats 4 wins on the bounce for the Wastamonies. This could be a relegation escape of Leicester proportions yet. Our fortunes have definitely reversed since the middle of January.

Back to winning ways with a victory against finnharpsboy 59-47.

Only 3 points off 8th place in this, things are going well.....

:-(

So when I posted this in October, I'd only won once in 5 matches, which turned into twice in 7 matches. Both wins were by a cumulative difference of plus 3 points. The "3 points off 8th" was a positive way of saying I was in last place.

Since then I've gone 16w - 1d - 2l, with the 2 losses by a cumulative 7 points, and now sit on top of the table. I am officially the Leicester City of League 1 :pac:

What a season.

Lowest OR to Current OR = a difference of 2,161,693 places

• Advertisement

F1ngers came up trumps against me. His Ozil vs my Sanchez being the key.

im back to winning ways with a 2 point win over FC Kilcullen, Willian and Ozil getting me the bulk of my points

F1ngers came up trumps against me. His Ozil vs my Sanchez being the key.

Sorry.
    As the Villa of the league, bound to win sometime...

I'm up to 10th now but still only 3 points from the 3rd relegation spot. Despite my improving form I just can't shake the threat off!

Still though it's much better than where I was a few months back :pac:

Another win this week which sees me stand still in 10th. However I'm now equal distance between promotion and relegation. 6 points either way folks :D

I'm finally putting some touching distance from relegation and have 3rd in my sights, or at least I'm now a speck in the rear window!

Oh what a lovely day! :)

20150630_1138752.jpg

A 46-33 win over InishGael moves me up to 7th. The top 2 have pulled away from the rest and the battle for third is intensifying. Only 6 points separate 3rd to 10th so it's all up for grabs.

Back on top :D

What's that you say?

Oh it's just Mr.P rising to 8th place. Now 9 clear of relegation and just 4 teams and 6 points between myself and 3rd. This league is fun when you win matches!

Hammered by last place this week and drop to 7th.... Promotion dreams are fading.

• Advertisement

Hammered by last place this week and drop to 7th.... Promotion dreams are fading.

Overtook you to move to 6th. Up against relegation threatened Hackers next.

That would be me. :)

15 points from safety. :(

18-16 down to Hackers. It's my Kane (c) and Dier vs his Kane, Simpson and Elliot. I need Kane to score at least 1 goal tomorrow.

I'm snookered, unless Huth gets some attacking return tonight.

3 point win over Captain Bob due to his point hit but I'd have won by 19 points if he didn't make his transfers of Huth and Kane in. Squeaky bum time but I won.

I win but stand still in 8th however I'm 3 points from 4th and 6 from 3rd. Finally 11 points from relegation after my spurt of form.

A 7 point win over Hackers brings me up to the heady heights of 4th. My Kane (c) working wonders in the end. Up against second from bottom deadlineday next.

• Advertisement

It's deadlineday's Eriksen, Alderweireld and Hart +4 vs my Kane (c) and Janmaat. Going to be a close one I reckon.

14 points lead against Hackers.

My Dier vs Alderweid, Silva and Alli. I need them to stay quiet tomorrow.

Good news is I have 5 points lead in the league so will stay on top regardless :)

I ended up winning my tie against deadlineday, 78-65. Good luck with your survival quest! I'm closing in on the top 3 automatic promotion spots now with the 2 teams above me losing (I'm 4th).

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

I ended up winning my tie against deadlineday, 78-65. Good luck with your survival quest! I'm closing in on the top 3 automatic promotion spots now with the 2 teams above me losing (I'm 4th).

Thks.Best of luck ur promotion bid and hopefully u take out a few off my next opponents on ur way;)

Thks.Best of luck ur promotion bid and hopefully u take out a few off my next opponents on ur way;)

I'll do my best. :)

• Advertisement

Up against Captain Bob. It's my Lukaku and Schmeichel +7 vs Vardy, Darmian and Huth. A United clean sheet would make things very interesting.

Well that United clean sheet ensured my first ever draw in the FSA leagues, 73-73. Next gameweek I'm up against MonkstownHoop in a massive clash in the battle for promotion.

Six wins on the bounce now sees me only three points from second last and six points from safety.

Playing Inish Celtic next week, second v bottom.

Six wins on the bounce now sees me only three points from second last and six points from safety.

You're gonna pull off the great escape I can feel it!

If everyone else in the top half of the league could stop winning then that'd be great.

After trailing by 11 points on Saturday I manage to beat Fowler87 (and fellow PVA enthusiast) by 15. However I'm still stuck at 9th, although now level with Finnharpsboy.

6 points from 3rd but goaldifference is not in my favour. 8 wins in 10 now though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

If everyone else in the top half of the league could stop winning then that'd be great.

After trailing by 11 points on Saturday I manage to beat Fowler87 (and fellow PVA enthusiast) by 15. However I'm still stuck at 9th, although now level with Finnharpsboy.

6 points from 3rd but goaldifference is not in my favour. 8 wins in 10 now though.
    Well done Mr.P. The Leicester duo did it for ya in the end. Haha PVA can do no wrong, robbed he was for the maximum BPs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭InishGael

Oooh and no wildcard left I see!

My days of being on top might come to an end...

I will need a bit of luck to keep that 6 points advantage.

I agree with Mr.P - would be nice if the other guys could lose some points:D

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Up against Mr.P this week and our teams are almost identical. Both wildcarded. My Mahrez, Payet and Ward vs his KDB, Lennon and Delaney. Not confident at all

Up against Mr.P this week and our teams are almost identical. Both wildcarded. My Mahrez, Payet and Ward vs his KDB, Lennon and Delaney. Not confident at all

I hope you have an excellent week and only lose by a solitary point :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement