Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback Threads In AH.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,269 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Of those five only two are regarding feedback on boards and even of those two one is dubious (the mod forum one as it's more trolling rather than feedback); three are questions but are not feedback about boards and would probably be more suitable for the Helpdesk forum.

Having said that; did you PM / report the post and suggest they should be moved?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Nody wrote: »
    Of those five only two are regarding feedback on boards and even of those two one is dubious (the mod forum one as it's more trolling rather than feedback); three are questions but are not feedback about boards and would probably be more suitable for the Helpdesk forum.

Having said that; did you PM / report the post and suggest they should be moved?

No,I didn't report anything.
    To be honest I saw nothing in the threads that could have breached the AH charter.

PMing Mods is not really something I do, unless of course I'm trying to weasel my way out of an infraction...:o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,269 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

padd b1975 wrote: »
    No,I didn't report anything.
    To be honest I saw nothing in the threads that could have breached the AH charter.

PMing Mods is not really something I do, unless of course I'm trying to weasel my way out of an infraction...:o
    Well you can always report something as a way to highlight to the mods it maybe should be moved; I've done it (and had it done to me by other mods stating "This thread probably belong in forum XYZ") as there's no way a Mod will be able to read everything (esp. in a high postage forum as AH); worst case scenario they will disagree and do nothing :)

The first link is a helpdesk issue, and like Nody said, only two of them could be maybe be considered feedback threads; one of which was started by a troll and the second of which was started by a regular AH poster as more of a general discussion rather than a feedback thread.

Even if they had been reported, I wouldn't have moved them tbh. However if you want to bring something to the mods' attention please do report a post or drop us a PM, we're very nice (well, most of the time :P). Unfortunately we just can't see every single post, there are times in AH where even threads will inevitably get missed as the forum moves so quickly so it's always worth bringing our attention to something we might otherwise miss :)

Advertisement