Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Qashqai

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭delthedriver

Nclarke29 wrote: »
    Hi
    Update....
    Both warranty company and dealer (via solicitors letter) replied friday requesting a quote for repairs....
    Quote back today for timing chain etc plus recondition of my gearbox is the grand total of 1780!!!
    Lets home they pay up or request i go to there designated garage for repairs.

Are you sorted yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Nclarke29

Are you sorted yet?

You wont believe this!

The dealer agreed to pay €1400 towards the repairs (which are costing €1740) or they would
    Take the car to there garage and carry out "necessary repairs", as i consider all the repairs necessary and they may not im gonna take the payment towards getting the repairs done.

Its a pity i have to foot some of the bill plus solicitors fees but its a better outcome than nothing.

Cant wait to get the repairs done and feel safe driving around.

Thanks for your advice and support. Power to the people eh! ✌

Advertisement