Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waving the flag for Spell Czechs

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

He knows the password. *frenzied whispering*

Yer in.

Can I have access?

I'm also interested in this Knights of the Round Table forum .. hmm.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yes you can, no point in the second one until I spruce it up or something, nobody has used it in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I've been dieing to be a grammar nazi in AH but the charter won't let me. May I act out my grammar nazi fetish fantasies in your forum, please?

I will let you in now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

can I have access please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

i'd like access too please, tar :)

Both done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Both done!

you done us at the same time :D

never felt a thing.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I've been dieing to be a grammar nazi in AH but the charter won't let me. May I act out my grammar nazi fetish fantasies in your forum, please?
    hondasam wrote: »
    you done us at the same time :D

never felt a thing.
    I will let you in now.

Standards are clearly dropping in there! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

When I read that somebody was deterred from doing something by the after hours charter I nearly fell off my chair tbh.

Morto.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Faith wrote: »
    Standards are clearly dropping in there! :pac:
    I'd say the instances of Muphry's Law in there are off the chart...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

can i have access please

Sure thing boss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,790 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Dudess wrote: »
    I'd say the instances of Muphry's Law in there are off the chart...

Zut Alors ! :)

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dashboard_hula

Hi, could I have access to Spell Czechs please? :)

sure thing boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

:pac: May I come in please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Can I come in? Pretty pretty please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

I still don't understand how spell czechs is/ has been controversial. People post there to have their spellings checked? Or, do you analyse spellings of posters on the site without their knowledge? If the latter, I understand. If the former, the apparent notoriety is even more perplexing.

Can I have access, please? I am taken with it now.

reallyrose wrote: »
    :pac: May I come in please?
    Aoifey! wrote: »
    Can I come in? Pretty pretty please?
    later10 wrote: »
    I still don't understand how spell czechs is/ has been controversial. People post there to have their spellings checked? Or, do you analyse spellings of posters on the site without their knowledge? If the latter, I understand. If the former, the apparent notoriety is even more perplexing.

Can I have access, please? I am taken with it now.

Will do now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

Thanks... also where is the forum please? I would have thought under Edu or arts but don't see it anywhere.

From a lost and helpless child.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=637

Just go in there and hit 'Follow forum' or some such.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'd like to have access too, please.

• Advertisement

Sure thing Wyrn, I will process you now. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Hey Tar, can I get access please?

Of course, I will do it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Could I be granted access to the Spell Czechs forum please?

Sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I'd like access as well please. Thanks.

Will grant you access presently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭verywell

Could I also have access please?

very well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

May I have access please?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Can I have access too? Pretty please? I'll spell everything correctly, I swear :P

Max Power1 wrote: »
    May I have access please?
    Can I have access too? Pretty please? I'll spell everything correctly, I swear :P

will do these now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

galwaytt wrote: »
    Zut Alors ! :)
    The mis-spelling of it as "Muphry's" is deliberate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

May I have access to spell czech please?

I will give you access now Alice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Thank you:)

I offer the best service around boards. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I've read Lynne Truss' book, I have googled the correct usage of effect and affect and I hate txtspk. I need to be in Spell Czechs! Please!

Sure, I'll let you in now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

That was quick. Thanks!

Enjoy! Needs new blood!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

May I have access too please? :)

Sure, I'm on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Can I come in too please?

• Advertisement

Adding you now MugMugs.

Advertisement