Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The approach

Options
  • 30-11-2011 3:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

Your in a bar with a couple of mates.

a few seats down you see a gorgeous woman with one or two friends. They look like they are out for the night and having a chat and a drink amongst themselves.

you catch her eye, you stare at eachother for a couple of seconds and she gives you a little smile.

how do you approach her, whats your icebreaker?

shes irish and intelligent with class so you have at most 30 seconds to make an impression!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,149 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

shes irish and intelligent with class so you have at most 30 seconds to make an impression!

Say "Hello again" as from this sentence it sounds like you already know her

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Get in the van.
    etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭murraykil

Ahh, Pussy GoLeor! The name's Bond, James Bond, license to thrill! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

(confidently walk over) "Hello Ladies, you don't mind if a young attractive 26 year old sits down next to you"……Pause for effect……. " Coz my mate is dying to come sit next to yas"……They laugh, you sit and boom…….. Let the night begin !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Well damn my American accent so, I'm shíte at doing Irish. My impression would be terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭AstonMartin

Ah lads, surely the collective wisdom of all the well groomed men here can come up with a better plan than trying to rescue a bad opening line by buying drinks for everyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

"How much for a handjob?"

Works like a charm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Walk over smile and talk. Any gibberish will do so long as you are relaxed.

Chat to everyone in the group, perhaps tell them how you imagine they all know each other with mildy silly suggestions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Do what all good Irish men do and only sleep with friends of friends. That way the introductions are easy and they're obliged to talk to you when you first meet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

I have issues with the thread title. Do you really call it the approach? You're chatting up a woman not landing a plane!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

Order 9 treble Brandys, Race your mates and see who can drink his three the fastest. The girls seeing how manly you are will be extremely impressed. Winner gets the hottest and so on.

guarantted to work.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

go over and wip out your cock, hold it in your hand and ask them do they fancy a shot of that. Cheap way to get a few bevvies in

• Registered Users Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭Riddle101

you know, ricky gervais is notorious from cracking up on set and causing bloopers. So i would imagine he had a hard time doing that scene.

As for my appoach. I don't know, I guess i'd just walk over to her, preferably when the woman is on her own and introduce myself. Then chat her up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

let her do the approaching

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

a few seats down you see a gorgeous woman with one or two friends. They look like they are out for the night and having a chat and a drink amongst themselves.

you catch her eye, you stare at eachother for a couple of seconds and she gives you a little smile.

Jizz in your pants ? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

let her do the approaching

Was just about to post that.
    She smiled at you too. Raise your drink and give her a big, friendlty goofy grin and a wink. Then continue on chatting with your buddies.

She will 'bump' into you later on if she's interested.

http://floppingaces.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/wink-happy-16.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Ive got it

Suck me beutifull :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

shes irish and intelligent with class

does not compute, does not compute *head explodes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Dial Square

Just go with the Ron Burgundy line and say "I want to be on you!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

shes irish and intelligent with class

Obviously a post-op transexual.............. avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Do you know the elephant trick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭yupyup7up

wait till were all p!ssed drunk and stick the head in on the dance floor. 60% of the time it works everytime.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Take another sip of my whiskey and relax.

I'm not trialing for some football team, I'm out for a drink. I don't want to have to impress anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭simonmln

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

how's your belly for a lodger ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

You get chatting. You make an impression. You really hit it off.

At the end of the night, she suggests you go back to hers. You agree.

Things get steamy in the taxi & you get bet into each other as soon as you're in the door of her house.

You strip her naked. She's a total ride.

You're banging her like mad, doggy style, when she turns around & rips off what you now understand to be a prosthetic mask.

Her real face is revealed.

It turns out to be your best mate, John.

So, the only question remains is - do you pull out fast or keep going till you shoot your load?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

mikom wrote: »
    Obviously a post-op transexual.............. avoid.

How can you tell it's post op?

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

Approach her with a boner and rub it off her leg.

Advertisement