Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Double standards for groping

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

cloptrop wrote: »
    The daily mail never had a problem with the groping , I did , then someone made a joke , I made a few jokes , dont let your view of the story be thwarted by my attention deficit disorder.
    :D Fair enough. I guess it didn't really look like you genuinely had a problem with the groping thing, you had more of a 'why don't I get groped' kinda complaint as far as I could see. That's what you get when you're serious and joking in the same thread I suppose.
    Anyways, yup, should be treated the same for both genders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

let's stir up some sexual anarchy I declare tomorrow grope a dope day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

Men groping women is pretty much acceptable, you get called a bitch or a tease if you tell him to stop.

but you're a slut if you don't.

i strongly disagree with groping being socially acceptable. The one place it may be is in nightclubs but that's only a small fraction of society. Can't see it going down well in a queue in the supermarket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

A couple of days later , but oh wait a drunk man did the groping .
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4214299/Danny-Care-arrested-over-sexual-assault-claims.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 DonkyPlonk

what about a National Grope Day so that everyone can get those stunted grope feelings out of the way.

It would increase productivity in the workplace for the rest of the year.

Advertisement