Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JC off topic '12

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Indiego wrote: »
    yeah but still can't help but feel like intruders XD

hehe without you TY-er's there'd be nothing to intrude on :P

Good point :P
    It's nice to have an ot to post in again tbh though :')

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Good point :P
    It's nice to have an ot to post in again tbh though :')

haha, god no I am not doing TY, I really don't see the point! .. and I wan't to leave this school as quick as possible :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

haha, god no I am not doing TY, I really don't see the point! .. and I wan't to leave this school as quick as possible :P
    Same here I want to be out of school as quickly as I can

paddyzk wrote: »

It's not that I hate school, more the people in it :P

Ah god same.Being in pass irish with all the 'bois' is the worst thing ever :(

I have the exact same problem :L all of my good friends go to a different school and i got to the ****ty local school with all the huers and bois -.-

You can't say this song isn't epic.. :D

Just had a listen.Lead vocals are good :)

Just had a listen.Lead vocals are good :)

They are indeedy :D

• Advertisement

There's a song for ya's .. it's about a prostitute :L .. it's awesome though :)

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ohsurelook

TY <3

I'll be doing it. Some friends are as well so that's good. But some other people got in that'll be no craic. Scarleh for their lioffes....

Anybody doing any study today ? Doing geography atm because its the bomb yo

Anybody doing any study today ? Doing geography atm because its the bomb yo

Yeah I plan on around 4 hours. I'm actually doing Geog atm too :P Then I wanna do some Science, Irish and Business. (1 hour each for 4 hours)

What did you get in Geog in the pre ?

• Advertisement

What did you get in Geog in the pre ?

78% .. so there's room for improvement, I want an A.

85%,I just need to maintain it.

I'm doing business now,how do you find club accounts ? or do you even do them.

Yeah we do every question, I find them piss-easy, it's basically an easier version of the other accounts put together.

Hey, forgot to say Happy Easter everyone, whether ya celebrate it or not, and don't eat to many Easter Eggs :P I myself got a good few, haven't eaten any yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Yeah, I basically like anything with good lyrics and a good singer.. but ya can't beat a bitta the Police.

THANK YOU :D:D:D Regatta De Blanc and Ghost in The Machine = awesomes :')

As for my musical tastes (if anyone's interested)... The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen (going to see him in July AWW YEAHH :cool:), Coldplay, Queen, The Eurythmics, Blondie, A-ha, The Beach Boys, The Kinks, Michael Jackson, The BeeGees, Bob Marley, Eminem, Beyoncé, The Pretenders, 10CC, Duran Duran, Rizzle Kicks, Lana Del Rey, Blur, Paul Weller and The Jam, Foster The People, Dolly Parton, the list just goes on and on....
    'tis a pretty eclectic mix....

• Advertisement

Hey, forgot to say Happy Easter everyone, whether ya celebrate it or not, and don't eat to many Easter Eggs :P I myself got a good few, haven't eaten any yet though.

DAFUQ? I've been working my way through them for the past week ;):p :pac:

Yeah I plan on around 4 hours. I'm actually doing Geog atm too :P Then I wanna do some Science, Irish and Business. (1 hour each for 4 hours)

Just a small word of advice - quality always, ALWAYS trumps quality. It's great that you've set yourself targets for each subject, but try and be as specific as you can - what topics do you want to cover within that time frame, and is your goal realistic? I personally never time my study - I just mark off a topic or three or four at a time (depends how big each topic is) and worked my way through them until I was done, whether it took a half an hour or two hours. Just saying, if you say an hour without defining what you want to get done in that hour, the study can all become a bit overwhelming and you'll be counterproductive (at least, that's what happened me :o). Whatever works for you, though :)

Club accounts are handy - twas the general ledger that was torture for me :(

SChique00 wrote: »

THANK YOU :D:D:D Regatta De Blanc and Ghost in The Machine = awesomes :')

As for my musical tastes (if anyone's interested)... The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen (going to see him in July AWW YEAHH :cool:), Coldplay, Queen, The Eurythmics, Blondie, A-ha, The Beach Boys, The Kinks, Michael Jackson, The BeeGees, Bob Marley, Eminem, Beyoncé, The Pretenders, 10CC, Duran Duran, Rizzle Kicks, Lana Del Rey, Blur, Paul Weller and The Jam, Foster The People, Dolly Parton, the list just goes on and on....
    'tis a pretty eclectic mix....
    Quite the impressive list :cool:

ugh I hate It, I miss normal school, the trips and stuff are great, but the time inbetween is spent doing nothing and its so Boring XD overall though I would say the whole year was worth it just for the work experience though XD

THANK YOU :p
    Feel the exact same way - 'mon the LC History course :D
    Can't wait to finish school (did I say this before? Think I did :o) bring on COLLEGE ^_^

Club accounts are handy - twas the general ledger that was torture for me :(
    I'm taking so many shortcuts in business :o.For the long questions on paper one I'm only studying for the household budget and the club accounts.Try my best to bull**** my way through the other questions :pac:

DAFUQ? I've been working my way through them for the past week ;):p :pac:

I'm on a diet :P And chocolate isn't really my thing :L

Quite the impressive list :cool:

Go raibh maith agat - most peeps in my year think I'm a weirdo for the shizz I like, but then a lot of people think I'm a weirdo in general so I'm not too bothered :p

Just a small word of advice - quality always, ALWAYS trumps quality. It's great that you've set yourself targets for each subject, but try and be as specific as you can - what topics do you want to cover within that time frame, and is your goal realistic? I personally never time my study - I just mark off a topic or three or four at a time (depends how big each topic is) and worked my way through them until I was done, whether it took a half an hour or two hours. Just saying, if you say an hour without defining what you want to get done in that hour, the study can all become a bit overwhelming and you'll be counterproductive (at least, that's what happened me :o). Whatever works for you, though :)

Oh I have what I want to get done on a list and I'm ticking them off, just wasn't bothered posting my whole study timetable :P

I'm on a diet :P And chocolate isn't really my thing :L

WHAT?? For like fitness reasons or something? And how can chocolate not be your thing??? :eek:
    Sorry, sorry, I'm just a little bit in shock XP

• Advertisement

Oh I have what I want to get done on a list and I'm ticking them off, just wasn't bothered posting my whole study timetable :P

Good man (I'm presuming you're a dude) :rolleyes:
    I feel sorta silly for giving you that mini lecture, but sure it's there for annoying who may not be as organised as you :p

WHAT?? For like fitness reasons or something? And how can chocolate not be your thing??? :eek:
    Sorry, sorry, I'm just a little bit in shock XP

Yeah for general healthiness and fitness, trying to stay healthy and fit. And I prefer pringles than all those sweets/chocolate/ice-cream etc.

Good man (I'm presuming you're a dude) :rolleyes:
    I feel sorta silly for giving you that mini lecture, but sure it's there for annoying who may not be as organised as you :p

hehe no it's alright, and yes I'm a 'dude' I introduced myself a while back, I'm David, I don't know many girls call David anyway.. :P

hehe no it's alright, and yes I'm a 'dude' I introduced myself a while back, I'm David, I don't know many girls call David anyway.. :P

Sorry, this always happened on the TY thread - I took ages to learn everyone's name :rolleyes:

Sorry, this always happened on the TY thread - I took ages to learn everyone's name :rolleyes:

Haha yeah :P Your name's Sarah isn't it, I think you posted it a while back in this thread.

Haha yeah :P Your name's Sarah isn't it, I think you posted it a while back in this thread.

'Tis - the most boring name imaginable :(

'Tis - the most boring name imaginable :(

Boring naaaaaaah, now Keith, that's boring.

Keif<--- English accent :pac:

Keif<--- English accent :pac:

sexy :P

• Advertisement

Anyone got any plans for this week? It's our last week off before Summer holidays! :O

Anyone got any plans for this week? It's our last week off before Summer holidays! :O
    Study all week in school. wah wah wah:(

Hehe I go to a local school, so do my friends, so I suppose I'm in a slightly better situation but it's still full of people I despise and most of them are from where I went to primary school so I've been stuck with 'em a while. A well at least it takes me like less than 10 mins to walk to school :P

Aye the benefits of living near school... my school has a bell that goes off 15 minutes before school starts - It is my alarm clock XD
    THANK YOU :p
    Feel the exact same way - 'mon the LC History course :D
    Can't wait to finish school (did I say this before? Think I did :o) bring on COLLEGE ^_^

'mon LC Bio and Physics... :D

College shall be EPIC :D
    I've already worked out where I want to do and what course im doing.. (Yep, in prepared XD)

Nope :L Im just gonna be lazy and sleep all day and stuff.. :D

Aye the benefits of living near school... my school has a bell that goes off 15 minutes before school starts - It is my alarm clock XD

'mon LC Bio and Physics... :D

College shall be EPIC :D
    I've already worked out where I want to do and what course im doing.. (Yep, in prepared XD)

Same here :P

hehe, I just want to get out of boring old Wexford... which won't be hard seeing as there are no colleges in Wexford :P

Same here :P

hehe, I just want to get out of boring old Wexford... which won't be hard seeing as there are no colleges in Wexford :P
    Oh god, that was some amazing grammer of mine.. I meant 'where I want to go' :L :L
    Theres not colleges in Wicklow too :L
    UCD ftw.. :L :L

• Advertisement

Oh god, that was some amazing grammer of mine.. I meant 'where I want to go' :L :L
    Theres not colleges in Wicklow too :L
    UCD ftw.. :L :L

hehe, it sounded like you were about to explain where you wanted to have sex :L
    UCD, I myself want to got Trinity or somewhere abroad... but that may change in two years :L

This thread lights up after 9pm

This thread lights up after 9pm

Its cos I arrived ;) :L
    hehe, it sounded like you were about to explain where you wanted to have sex :L
    UCD, I myself want to got Trinity or somewhere abroad... but that may change in two years :L

Dirty mind XD
    Im still considering Trinity, but I prefer UCD :L
    Two years is a long time :')

I want to go to RCSI.High expectations ftw

Its cos I arrived ;) :L

Dirty mind XD
    Im still considering Trinity, but I prefer UCD :L
    Two years is a long time :')

Hey do you need a ladder there? No? ..Just that horse is awfully high! :L hehe jk jk.

I just think Trinity has more prestige. If you go abroad I think your CV would look better with the number one university in Ireland on it. .. But it depends on what kind of course you want to do, for example for sports UL is great, for UCD I hear the Computer Science is brilliant (my cousin does it there) ... and yeah two years is very long :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement