Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waving the flag for Spell Czechs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Because they correct and disects people's posts quoting them in the forum.
    Actually that hasnt been happening really and not of late. Its a very well run forum there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I cant spell for the life of me, can i get access, lol?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sure thing boss, we'll get you in shape in no time. :D

Will do it now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,750 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Can I haz access? This sounds like a wonderful place, and a fine location to discuss the kids and their textual messaging these days.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Can I haz access? This sounds like a wonderful place, and a fine location to discuss the kids and their textual messaging these days.

One of my favourite words is textual, welcome aboard. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Could I have access please?

Also, what the hell is FlirTar? :confused: :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

KamiKazi wrote: »

FlirTar is a sub-forum of The Cuckoo's Nest.

KamiKazi wrote: »

Sure, will do. It's for flirting with me... get in line bucko.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I still don't want access, I really don't want to see how many times I've been quoted over there for my spilling atrocities. :o
    I do have a question though, if ye grammerheads would be so kind.
    Which is grammatically correcterist, ash cloud or ashen cloud?

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,506 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

An 'ash cloud' is a cloud made of ash.
    An 'ashen cloud' is one which has the appearance of ash (or a pale, almost white colour when referring to a person's face).

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

An 'ash cloud' is a cloud made of ash.
    An 'ashen cloud' is one which has the appearance of ash (or a pale, almost white colour when referring to a person's face).

See, i did not know this. What other wonderful things are in Spell Czechs? Can i join?

OldGoat wrote: »
    I still don't want access, I really don't want to see how many times I've been quoted over there for my spilling atrocities. :o
    I do have a question though, if ye grammerheads would be so kind.
    Which is grammatically correcterist, ash cloud or ashen cloud?
    You've never been mentioned mon ami.
    Neyite wrote: »
    See, i did not know this. What other wonderful things are in Spell Czechs? Can i join?
    Sure thing miss Neyite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Oh, now this looks very secretive and interesting at the same time! May I have access, almighty Tar.Aldarion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Can I join?

I'm barely literate, but I'm willing to learn the many errors of my ways! :)

Bonavox wrote: »
    Oh, now this looks very secretive and interesting at the same time! May I have access, almighty Tar.Aldarion?
    Giselle wrote: »
    Can I join?

I'm barely literate, but I'm willing to learn the many errors of my ways! :)

Will do now. Fresh meat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Can I join please?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Can I haz access pwetty please??? :D

Can I haz access pwetty please??? :D
    Can I join please?

Will do now guise. :_)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

yayy, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Could I have access to this, please?

• Advertisement

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Could I have access to this, please?

Of course, I will give you access now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

Could I also have access please?

I could use a good 15th man. Done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'd like to request access to the forum please, curiosity has taken over ;)

Thanks in advance

TheDoc wrote: »
    I'd like to request access to the forum please, curiosity has taken over ;)

Thanks in advance

Sure thing mr doc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

Curiosity has won me over too can i join????????????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭sheep-go-baa

May I have access? Thank you

I will give you guys access now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

No you banned me.

hehehe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Me too please if you can!

I will do it for you now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

I cant find spell czechs anywhere. How to you get it from the top menu?

You have to click hosted and g in to it, it's not in drop down, or click it under my name. Then subscribe to forum. it'll be in the 'Subbed' drop down then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

Can I also have access, please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

You have to click hosted and g in to it, it's not in drop down, or click it under my name. Then subscribe to forum. it'll be in the 'Subbed' drop down then

That's it tar, you need to step down as mod, two spelling mistakes in one post

tut tut

I will give you access now :)

Ah, I can be forgiven the odd vowel and such, it was my birthday yesterday and well somebody ordered me 12 jager bombs. :eek:

Night before that was drinking in England where a quadruple whiskey(Penderyn, 46% ABV) and coke was 5 pound...I should be praised for having eyesight instead. :p

Thats no excuse, i would never post while drunk :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I post with excellent grammar drunk! /Finds holes in Tallon's posts.
    /Looks a 'i'.
    /Where is the full stop?
    /This doesn't look good for Tallon.
    /Banned.

Sorry, I was out last night at a girl's birthday party doing jager shots off her belly.

It was her 108th

I'm lucky I can see straight :pac:

I don't look a day over 80 though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Kalahari

Can I have access please? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Give me access.

amacachi wrote: »
    Give me access.

The magic word?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Bonavox wrote: »
    The magic word?

Bitch?

psni wrote: »
    Bitch?

Exactly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

Access to Spell Czechs please!

Agonist wrote: »
    Access to Spell Czechs please!

Will do now!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Lerruz in. My spelling and grammar and long windedness is well known. I'll be seriously effing pissed off if I don't have my own stickied thread at the very least.

Oh yea.. sorry... password? *reads from scrap of paper* "Bitch"

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
Advertisement