Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pissing in my milk?

Options
  • 21-12-2010 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

Sorry for the title but I just found my housemate urinating in our milk and the gardai are on hte way - I also found her in another housemates room removing items from it. Can I class the urinating in the milk as assault?

I came downstairs SHE had her pants around her ankles and she was pissing into a 2 litre jug. I dont want her in the house - can I get her taken away for assault?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Perhaps slightly off-topic - but is she hot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Jakob

That is nasty. Get her kicked out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Please mods. .......Move this to AH

I

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Some chicks have no class at all...

...she should have pissed on your chips instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Is her name Dawn?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Cheer up , it could have been worse - she could have pissed in the Birdbath instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Truff Puff

I wouldn't have called the cops. Would have been less hassle to move yourself and hand in your notice. That's sick and I wouldn't like to live with her or trust her how f*****d up can u be? She has obviously serious mental issues. If she has any self-conscience after being caught she might move out on her own accord. -keep us posted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Whats her name?. I want to get her on my call of duty clan, her aim must be fooking amazing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Feelgood wrote: »
    Whats her name?. I want to get her on my call of duty clan, her aim must be fooking amazing :D

Funnel.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Did it spoil the milk? If the milk tasted horrible as a result then you should at least get some compensation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

joejoem wrote: »
    can I get her taken away for assault?

Looking at it from a legal standpoint, it all depends on whether the milk is prepared to press charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

this thread has the potential to become epic.subbing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

Thats what you get for sh1ting in her cornflakes. Everyone is a looper in your house, you should all be locked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

I wonder how many peoples' first visit to the Legal Discussion thread is going to be because, like me, they saw the title of this thread on boards' front page and couldn't resists?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Does she watch a lot of Bear Grylls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

So what did the Garda say

WIZE wrote: »
    So what did the Garda say

I wonder did he make them a cuppa?!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Einhard wrote: »
    I wonder how many peoples' first visit to the Legal Discussion thread is going to be because, like me, they saw the title of this thread on boards' front page and couldn't resists?!

This!

I came in to find out about the weather...was very depressed until I read this thread!

IF it goes to court she wont have a pot to piss in
    but theres no point in being sour about it
    Wee need updates of what happens next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Tell the landlord either she goes straight away or you do. What did she say when you caught her?

• Advertisement

k_mac wrote: »
    Tell the landlord either she goes straight away or you do. What did she say when you caught her?

Im caught with my pants down probably

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

This kind of thing leaves a sour taste in your mouth. Do you know/suspect that this has happened before, or is this the first incident?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

pants eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Einhard wrote: »

Here's one anyway!
    It's a swings and roundabouts situation, on the negative side there's piss in your milk, but to balance it out at least you got to see her fandango:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

joejoem wrote: »
    Sorry for the title but I just found my housemate urinating in our milk and the gardai are on hte way - I also found her in another housemates room removing items from it. Can I class the urinating in the milk as assault?

I came downstairs SHE had her pants around her ankles and she was pissing into a 2 litre jug. I dont want her in the house - can I get her taken away for assault?

No.

And you've probably been consuming her urine and most likely small pieces of her other bodily excrement (snot, poo, what not) since ever she lived with you.

Did you ever have that 'so do you pee in the shower' conversation with her ? Talk about not asking the right question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

OP, when you went down, and caught her, and you said "What the Bleep are you doing?", what did she say???

a: Its a long story
    b: Its not what it looks like
    c: Errrrrr...
    D: Something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Truff Puff wrote: »
    I wouldn't have called the cops. Would have been less hassle to move yourself and hand in your notice.
    The OP may loose their deposit if they did this, and there's no reason why they should when the offender is the one that has tried to poison the OP.

OP: do you know if the woman has any diseases? Do a Google, and see if they can be transmitted by her urine, and if so, check with a solicitor to see if there are grounds to get her thrown out for doing so?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭NTC

Here's one anyway!
    It's a swings and roundabouts situation, on the negative side there's piss in your milk, but to balance it out at least you got to see her fandango:D

That's just nasty.

What the hell was she thinking, in the middle of the kitchen, she could have at least taken it into a room with a locking door!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

the_syco wrote: »
    The OP may loose their deposit if they did this, and there's no reason why they should when the offender is the one that has tried to poison the OP.

OP: do you know if the woman has any diseases? Do a Google, and see if they can be transmitted by her urine, and if so, check with a solicitor to see if there are grounds to get her thrown out for doing so?

Poison is a bit strong - I may be wrong but in a survival situation people do drink their own urine - so surely it cant be poisonous...can it ?

either way ...its a pretty sick thing to do and she needs to be punished by the courts to teach her what she was doing was not a harmless joke.

• Advertisement

NTC wrote: »
    That's just nasty.

What the hell was she thinking, in the middle of the kitchen, she could have at least taken it into a room with a locking door!

She's obviously an exhibitionist. And the OP is a prude!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement