Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Finals tickets thread (buying/selling/swapping etc.) Mod Note Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Bob321.

Friend of mine desperate for two football ticket! Please PM me and i will get u in contact with him
    <snip>

No offering above face value

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ldl_84

Anyone with a spare ticket please PM me. Will travel to collect the ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Limestone1

d.anthony wrote: »
    Can't seem to find an answer online, where does this take place? Not very familiar with Dublin!

Stillorgan

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭patscott27

looking for one for the donegal v kerry . genuine fan have my (dublin) county season ticket to prove it. this could be game of the decade.will try outside ground on day as well. I know its a long shot but no harm in asking. regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

looking for 2 but will settle for 1 ticket for the football this weekend. Better half is a Kerryman and is always on the road to the games, but unfortunate at getting a ticket.... PM to make a grown man stop crying!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭jimbo32123

yes uiseabhi emailed offering me three ticket premium in section 428 or 528 collect in cahirsiveen that day as he was goping to vegas at twelve the next?? seemed a little odd so i opted out

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ozzyo

Hi, I have 2 Tickets to the Hurling Replay, was hoping to swap them for 2 football tickets if anybody is interested. Tickets are Lower Cusack on the 45mtr line.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 crashbangwollop

Looking for 2 football final tickets please - I'm in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

looking for 1 ticket anywhere in the grounds....

• Registered Users Posts: 48 emt16

Looking for 2 tickets. Donegal man based in Galway. pm me please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

There will be always tickets on sale on the morning of the game - try any pub before the game.

Or else as a donegal friend of mine did 2 years ago, she made signs and stood on the street and she eventually got one.

The reason for the spare tickets is everyone asks all of their friends to get them ticket.

When they do receive a ticket, then another friend will have a ticket for them which they longer no need, therefore creating the spare ticket situtation

Be patient

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭skulltown

Looking for one or more tickets Donegal man living in Dublin. But i can collect in Donegal aswell. PM me please

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

There will be always tickets on sale on the morning of the game - try any pub before the game.

Or else as a donegal friend of mine did 2 years ago, she made signs and stood on the street and she eventually got one.

The reason for the spare tickets is everyone asks all of their friends to get them ticket.

When they do receive a ticket, then another friend will have a ticket for them which they longer no need, therefore creating the spare ticket situtation

Be patient

Yeah i was panicking last week but now I'm actually looking forward to walking round Dublin holding my little sign. I got a txt this morning saying someone may have a ticket for me tonight but will have to wait and see.

Either way, can't wait for Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭DulchieLaois

Beggars cant be chosers for ths game

• Registered Users Posts: 14 marcusurillies

Looking for tickets for the football Kerry and Donegal
    Thanks. Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Sanchez83

To try and make my request stand out! My wife is due twins for our first in the next few weeks.
    My life is therefore over for the next 18 years so I would love one final day and night at the All Ireland football final if anyone ends up with a spare or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭PanicStations

Looking for one ticket for anywhere in the grounds. From Donegal but living in Dublin, please!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Looking for one ticket for anywhere in the grounds. From Donegal but living in Dublin, please!!!

I guess you could say....

It's panic stations now.....

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭GaryByrne

Tickets were only distributed tonight here in Killybegs! Will be a few posted for sale online in the next few days am sure.

(I hope)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

jimbo32123 wrote: »
    yes uiseabhi emailed offering me three ticket premium in section 428 or 528 collect in cahirsiveen that day as he was goping to vegas at twelve the next?? seemed a little odd so i opted out

He told me 2 premium in 628 and said he was in Dunquin??

• Advertisement

keano25 wrote: »
    He told me 2 premium in 628 and said he was in Dunquin??

Quoted me a higher price than the next folks he offered to.

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Quoted me a higher price than the next folks he offered to.

He told me €130 a ticket. Sounded fishy so I left it at that.

He told me €130 a ticket. Sounded fishy so I left it at that.

450 for three he told me.

Timmyctc wrote: »
    450 for three he told me.

Haha where was he going to meet you? Sounds like a right gangster.

Haha where was he going to meet you? Sounds like a right gangster.

I left it at that. Was looking for something less extortionate.... and not to ave my legs broken down a back alley :pac:

GaryByrne wrote: »
    Tickets were only distributed tonight here in Killybegs! Will be a few posted for sale online in the next few days am sure.

(I hope)

We had our second allocation distributed tonight with the surplus being given out tomorrow. I had no luck tonight again but with most club members looking for stand tickets there should be a few hill tickets floating around tomorrow and in the next few days.

Panic over, hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Karend2003

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone's selling two tickets for the football can you PM me?!
    Would greatly appreciate it ! Thanks!

Karend2003 wrote: »
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if anyone's selling two tickets for the football can you PM me?!
    Would greatly appreciate it ! Thanks!

Are people not reading recent pages before posting :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Karend2003

dobman88 wrote: »
    Are people not reading recent pages before posting :pac:

Of course! I was just stating my interest! Will try anything !

• Advertisement

Karend2003 wrote: »
    Of course! I was just stating my interest! Will try anything !

Sorry, didn't mean to quote your previous post. Was a joke. No harm intended.

Advertisement