Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

corkie wrote: »

It takes up almost two plots of land, don't know how many squares.

Sorry, plots of land is what I meant so you answered my question for me. Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,169 ✭✭✭corkie

Active Players list for Halloween Event!

The Halloween social event is due next Tuesday 1st October!

a74eadd7d515aae31cc5261740106455_500.png

So it would be handy to have a list of active players before hand so we can weed out inactive players from our friends list.

If your active or plan to be for this event, post your origin id in this thread!
    (optionally post what level your at and if you have KL and SP quest's completed)

Regards
    John
    corkiejp518 -- Level 35 -- All quests completed including the Premiere Tie-in.
    -- (Full friends list at present - need to weed out inactive players)
    My Three-Eyed-Sushi Stand on SP: -
    Screenshot_2013-09-27-21-18-39.png

And the rest of my SP here.
    Edit: The list so far available in PDF format -- [Dropbox Link]

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

nozmoz: level 35: SP + KL far advanced but not finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭niallon

Nially88 - Two attractions left to do on KL, at the end of my rope with Squidport (Not bothered progressing past the 31 tiles required task). Level 35.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Jeanmcc01 needs friends sent lots but most must be inactive thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 humpysomething

irishalien

Level 35, saving for the tooth chipper in KL, SP finished and started P&S quests.

Thanks for keeping this going Corkie!

jjll wrote: »
    Name is [email][/email]
    @yahoo.co.uk needs friends sent lots but most must be inactive thanks

Jill it is not a good idea to post your e-mail on a public forum, you are just attracting spam.

Plus it is hard for people to know if they have you already in there friends list.

You can find your origin id in the game just before you click "Tap to continue".

Please edit your post above to your origin id. I have reserved your place on the list.

Just got 5 donuts in the Balloon pop this morning. Probably my 300th time popping balloons.

99c399e5ab88df76352f58a332b3c435_500.png

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I got five donuts last night too. About time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Me too! They must be trying to get us to keep tapping in there ;)

I'm also still active, username: snugglor (L35, finished SP and Krustyland, working my way through the L35 tasks).

Full disclosure: I don't get on to tap other people's towns all that much. So feel free to add me if you need someone to tap but I can't promise to tap you back.

Anyway, part of my town turned into a glitch vortex the other day.

First two houses turned into Cryptobarns (sorry, for the crap picture, I meant to take a better one but they'd changed by then):
    Screenshot_2013-09-27-12-05-46.png

I moved away and came back and they'd turned into hovering volleyball courts:
    Screenshot_2013-09-27-12-06-24.png

Moved away and came back and they were weird broken-up see-saws:
    Screenshot_2013-09-27-12-07-03.png

Moved away and came back and they'd turned into weather stations:
    Screenshot_2013-09-27-12-07-28.png

And finally they turned into Gilded Truffle puzzles:
    Screenshot_2013-09-27-12-08-09.png

Only one day left to get a FREE decoration for the Season Premiere of The Simpsons, Sunday 8/7c on FOX.

Quote from facebook, so if you haven't completed/started the Season Premiere tie-in for homer. Your running out of time. The quest are one 12 hours and two 4 hours long! The reward is a Three-Eyed-Sushi Bar for your squidport.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Myself and a friend are active players. Mine is eoinzyD24 and his is StevenOfTheRings, level 34, kl/sp etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Quote from facebook, so if you haven't completed/started the Season Premiere tie-in for homer. Your running out of time. The quest are one 12 hours and two 4 hours long! The reward is a Three-Eyed-Sushi Bar for your squidport.

Didn't realise it would end that quick. Luckily I logged in after seeing your post and Homer was finished his task and the Sushi Bar was available to be placed. Next up is my favourite event of all, Halloween :)

DubDJ wrote: »
    Didn't realise it would end that quick. Luckily I logged in after seeing your post and Homer was finished his task and the Sushi Bar was available to be placed. Next up is my favourite event of all, Halloween :)

Hopefully if you have started the quests, you will still get the prize at the end of it.

Where you playing last year and if so how does the event compare too whacking day event?

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

ddurran level 35 krustyland complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Still active here, Jennyojenj822. Level 35 just built dmv and close to duff thingy in krustyland.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Collectingcats. I'm level 35, still plodding along. Not a massive amount of progress in Krustyland, Squidport, or indeed Springfield. I'm in no rush though.

Where you playing last year and if so how does the event compare too whacking day event?

Nope I missed out on all the Haloween fun last year. This year I'll be not only prepared but (im)patiently waiting. Last years update was pretty full on, up there with Christmas and Wacking Day. Hopefully this year will be even bigger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Sent loads of requests but no one has accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

Kkhornet- level 35. Just saving money and kl tickets at the moment, finished sp and have the duff pavilion and tooth chipper left to build in kl.
    Waiting to build the knowledgeum and spinster city apartments in sf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

The people you've sent them to might not have been on the game, or else they've reached their maximum number of friends and can't accept.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Everytime I go to accept a new request it say unexpected error occurred. I have 24 requests waiting :(

Vojera wrote: »
    The people you've sent them to might not have been on the game, or else they've reached their maximum number of friends and can't accept.

Allot of people on the list have probably all got the max number of friends (100), and need to find inactive players to remove before adding you. Out of my 100 friends I am watching about 30 friends who maybe inactive before I remove them.

If your desperate for friends, you could post your origin id on a Post like this on topix .

Tuesday 1st Oct, TSTO Halloween Social Event Starts!

If your active or plan to be for this event, post your origin id in this thread!
    (optionally post what level your at and if you have KL and SP quest's completed)

So people can manage there friends list.

The list so far is available here - [PDF file on Dropbox]
    I will post the list in the thread later tonight.

Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Hi guys I'm an active player. Play everyday. Level 35 finished my squidport just started building the toothchipper in krustyland. On part 9 of the Patty and Selma quest.

Username: Wellyd74

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Active player, pkeaneirl502. On level 35.

There's a good chance the update could land on Monday night. I think it was the Valentines update that was released that way, and that was already expected same as this and they sent out the update after 12am.

Really hope they pack this update with lots of Halloween stuff.

TSTOHalloween2013.jpg

The list is also available in PDF format on dropbox.
    The PDF will be most accurate list and updated as more names get added to the thread.

So people can manage there friends list.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I'm still very much active but haven't been visiting towns at the mo because I don't need to! Probably will again once everything starts.

idigshovels

Have everything pretty much! Currently purchasing land for krustyland. Proud of my pretty little town!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

kaimera_01899

lvl35

Trying to rearrange my town. Bleh

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Nesie

TSTOHalloween2013.jpg

The list is also available in PDF format on dropbox.
    The PDF will be most accurate list and updated as more names get added to the thread.

So people can anage there friends list.

Denisep level 35 kl and sp done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I'm teca55 and on level 32. Hit with so many new purchases in last few days - how the heck can you earn enough to buy them all!!

Advertisement