Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

03-05-2012, 20:16   #676
mossym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempsey View Post
Hasnt happened this week (GW total) or do you mean the overall score?
yeah it has, happened guys in my league anyway, one of them meade a transfer for -4, got 105 points for the week but his total has only gone up by 101
Advertisement
04-05-2012, 00:17   #677
massdebater

BOOM! Finished the week on 139. Clinched the highest gameweek score of the season so unless something mental happens in the last 2 gameweeks, that'll be another €50, yay!

Think that's my highest score ever. I got 132 the week Rooney (c) got 64 a few seasons ago (and somehow went down in all my leagues ). Jumped from 91st in the boards league to 39th after hovering around the 300th mark most of the season.

For all my smugness after the weekends games, turns out Jelavic was the wrong captain choice this week with VdV, Cisse, Peinaar, Ade, Torres, Suarez, Mata, Walker all outscoring him. Even Moses, Jarvis and K Davis outscored him!

Got through to the semi finals of my paid cup competition so guaranteed €25 for that (€50 for second place, €100 for the overall winner). Fixtures aren't out for the semis yet but two of my potential opponents have Rooney (without RVP) and one has RVP (with no Rooney). Not going to bother with Rooney this week and keep my free transfer for next week where I'll be getting in Moses and Aguero.
Thanks from:
04-05-2012, 10:28   #678
FutureGuy
Category Moderator

Bonus are out for Tuesday. Dempsey got 1 and Pienear got 2. Not sure of rest at moment.
04-05-2012, 10:39   #679
thunderdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureGuy View Post
Bonus are out for Tuesday. Dempsey got 1 and Pienear got 2. Not sure of rest at moment.
These came out yesterday
04-05-2012, 10:44   #680
FutureGuy
Category Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderdog View Post
These came out yesterday
Ah thanks, just say my score had gone up by 3!
Thread Closed