Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

24-04-2012, 22:02   #256
Mistyeyes321

Just seen ths link, Can anyone here understand what the connection is ?!
http://www.anorak.co.uk/320148/madel...nnection.html/
Advertisement
25-04-2012, 23:27   #257
Motorist
Banned

I see there was a photo fit on the news of what this poor child would look like now.

Sadly, this is probably more accurate.
26-04-2012, 23:43   #258
goat2

i am delighted for the family and just hope that who ever has her, will give her back, please god this will happen asap
27-04-2012, 00:57   #259
Motorist
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat2 View Post
i am delighted for the family and just hope that who ever has her, will give her back, please god this will happen asap
You do realise that she is almost certainly dead.
Thanks from:
27-04-2012, 01:29   #260
fasttalkerchat

I think that its very likely that the parents did it.
I read a theory a while back complete with pictures about a gypsy couple. The photos showed them performing sexual acts on a sofa when a child was in the room. The child was white and looked very similar to Madeline. There was more to the story but can't remember it now.
Advertisement
27-04-2012, 15:31   #261
goat2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorist View Post
You do realise that she is almost certainly dead.
i dont think she is dead, i do think that some couple who could not have a child of their own had her taken for them, also at her age it would be easy to brainwash and forget what happened in time.
29-04-2012, 21:50   #262
Tom Cruise
Closed Account

She would be old enough to ask for her parents back though.
And how will she go to a school.You can get a baby from certain places in the world for very little money.Why rob 1 and face jail if caught.I think we all know what happened her.
I would never leave kids in a apartment on holidays while i get drunk.
Thanks from:
01-05-2012, 06:40   #263
deelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post
She would be old enough to ask for her parents back though.
And how will she go to a school.You can get a baby from certain places in the world for very little money.Why rob 1 and face jail if caught.I think we all know what happened her.
I would never leave kids in a apartment on holidays while i get drunk.
That's the other thing I find strange about this case if it was a couple who wanted a child why did they not take one of the twins or both of them. On the other hand somebody could have seen a beautiful little girl on holidays with her parents, who seemed to spend more time in the creche or on her own in the apartment rather than with her mum and dad. Maybe they thought they were going to give her a more loving environment in their eyes.

And finally do you know what really intrigues me why has no psychics solved the case the only mention I ever heard was years ago when Gerry Ryan had Derek Anacord?? on his show and when Gerry asked him about the case all he said was " there was 2 nasty people involved"
01-05-2012, 22:10   #264
goat2

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelite View Post
That's the other thing I find strange about this case if it was a couple who wanted a child why did they not take one of the twins or both of them. On the other hand somebody could have seen a beautiful little girl on holidays with her parents, who seemed to spend more time in the creche or on her own in the apartment rather than with her mum and dad. Maybe they thought they were going to give her a more loving environment in their eyes.

And finally do you know what really intrigues me why has no psychics solved the case the only mention I ever heard was years ago when Gerry Ryan had Derek Anacord?? on his show and when Gerry asked him about the case all he said was " there was 2 nasty people involved"
i would say there are far more accurate physics out there, i have wondered also why they did not go to a proven physic, there is a programme on sky some nights it is called physic detective, they help police to piece together evidence in cases, and the police are surprsed by how accurate the physcics are, down to the point of pinpointing on maps the whereabouts of people dead and alive, it would be brilliant if it were tried, nothing to lose trying anyway
Thanks from:
Advertisement
01-05-2012, 23:32   #265
LordSutch

I just keep coming back to the restaurant scenario. Across the holiday complex on the far side of the swimming pool, two babies & a toddler on their own in a room with an unlocked window out of view (I think)? Phew, thinking baout it makes me ask why oh why would you leave the young children in the room on their own??? So maybe everybody did that in that complex, maybe it was the norm? (I don't know) but as a father of little ones I don't think I would leave them alone in a room while on Holiday, but maybe if the room as within sight, and the safety record was 100% then we might . . . Actually No, I still can't imaging leaving them alone.

Its a real mystery if ever there was, that's for sure.
(2) thanks from:
01-05-2012, 23:39   #266
goat2

like you, i would never have left my children unattended for even five minuits in my home, there is not a hope i would leave them unsupervised (sleeping or not) in another country while i would step out even for a moment, but that does not take from the fact, that it was wrong for someone to take anothers child
02-05-2012, 13:49   #267
Ashbourne hoop

I don't think the parents were involved in the disappearance. I don't see how they could have got away with it to be honest. My own opinion is that the child is dead, she has to be the most recognised child in the world at this stage so surely someone would have come forward at this stage. Also the parents were wrong to leave the kids by themselves and they are paying the worst price possible for that mistake.
02-05-2012, 13:53   #268
OldNotWIse

I'm going to be very anti-boards now and post this without reading other posts first.

I predict...a massive "they shouldn't have left her alone" rant.....
02-05-2012, 13:56   #269
OldNotWIse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyeyes321 View Post
What stand's out to me is if someone took Maddie because they wanted a child so badly to love & nurture. Then why a nearly four year old child?!
It would make far more sense if the Mccann's we're being watched for this reason to take the twin's who would likely forget about their own parent's very quickly! & they would also be far easier to teach a new Language etc etc etc!
Other's think the Mccann's was being watched by a paedophile ring, Again why not take all three kids?! If they was prepared to take the risk then why not?. It's like being robbed & just taking the Copper's & leaving the silver & gold! It doesn't even bare thinking about really turn's my stomach the thought of people like these having this Child! I don't think we can ignore it though!
Another way this child could have disappeared was by the Parent's being involed...I just can't believe it tbh maybe that's because as a Mother I just couldn't carry on without one of my babies! I know I couldn't just dump their little body as if they we're a piece of rubbish!
The only other way would be if one of the Friend's we're involved & the Mccann's genuinly aren't involved & do believe Maddie was abducted!
+1
02-05-2012, 13:58   #270
OldNotWIse

I often wondered if she left the room herself looking for her parents and ended up falling into the sea or a drain or something?
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion