RB3 General Discussion! - Page 16 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

08-02-2011, 09:22   #226
Adam
Closed Account

it also sounds like a pile of ass!
Advertisement
12-02-2011, 14:41   #227
Twilightning

Send a message via Skype™ to Twilightning
If any of you are interested in buying my wireless keyboard from me I've put up an ad! I barely use it and I haven't the patience for anything except the drums

http://www.adverts.ie/xbox/rock-band...eyboard/447031
14-02-2011, 18:41   #228
Nockz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilightning View Post
If any of you are interested in buying my wireless keyboard from me I've put up an ad! I barely use it and I haven't the patience for anything except the drums

http://www.adverts.ie/xbox/rock-band...eyboard/447031
I am intensely interested in this. The AX-Synth is just a tad out of my reach for the moment. Could you tell me if there is some way of plugging it in so I won't have to get batteries all the time?
14-02-2011, 19:04   #229
D4RK ONION

To my knowledge it is wireless only. IMO, wired should be the only option for any game which requires millisecond inputs. Wireless arcade sticks are generally awful, not to mention banned at most fighting games tourneys.
14-02-2011, 23:24   #230
Twilightning

Send a message via Skype™ to Twilightning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockz View Post
I am intensely interested in this. The AX-Synth is just a tad out of my reach for the moment. Could you tell me if there is some way of plugging it in so I won't have to get batteries all the time?
PM me if you're still interested!
Advertisement
24-02-2011, 03:26   #231
Nockz

Keytar is loads of fun Playing Expert Pro keys for the likes of Midlife Crisis and other easy songs already and just having a laugh with Expert Keys for the deadlier songs... for now.

Downloaded the 4 older Linkin Pak songs. Haters can hate but the nostalgia from my youth was heartwarming
Thanks from:
24-02-2011, 13:09   #232
D4RK ONION

I TOTALLY never owned a Linkin Park album. Trufax >_>
(2) thanks from:
08-11-2011, 09:31   #233
calex71

RB3 Is getting patched today,

Quote:
• Soundgarden’s “Black Hole Sun” and the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ “Dani California” will now be available in Rock Band 3. These were songs from the RB1 disc that were not previously available via export, but thanks to some music licensing magic you’ll be able to play these fan favorite tracks in RB3. These songs should be visible to anyone that previously imported RB1, but if you have additional questions related to export you can consult support articles here.

• We’ve corrected an issue where playing combinations of “Surfing with the Alien,” “Satch Boogie,” “The Hockey Theme” and “Caprici di Diablo” in a set list resulted in a crash.

• We’ve added an additional filter option for songs in your library. In addition to sorting by lighter rating, this new option will allow users to hide 1 Lighter rated songs that you don’t want to see in your set list, which should allow for more effective organization of the growing library of RB content.
Thanks from:
08-11-2011, 18:14   #234
D4RK ONION

That's cool, I don't play RB as much as I'd like to anymore, but it's cool that they're still supporting the community like this
Advertisement
09-11-2011, 02:03   #235
Charlie Haughy

Poor rock band... oh the memories... haven't played it in months and completely forgot about it...
09-11-2011, 02:24   #236
Nockz

I still play it quite a bit. Admittedly, I haven't gone near the keys in a while simply because of how expensive batteries can be. I'm still hoping for some more good DLC (that epic country pack missed the mark ) though but we'll see where that goes. Me and my bro play guitar/bass a few nights a week. We have Turtle Beach X11s so the sound is really awesome.
09-11-2011, 23:35   #237
Tinie

If they could release some free DLC, im sure that would get a good few people playing it again for a while. When was the last free DLC they released btw?
11-11-2011, 10:29   #238
Banjo

has anyone used the YRG-1000 "You Rock" guitar? Was browsing the Thomann.de mailshot yesterday, they have one in there, says it's compatible with GH and Rockband, references the PS3 and Wii.

Just looking at the website, it look like a 3rd party version of the Mustang (ie short strings for strumming action with buttons for frets.) Has a cartridge slot for Xbox/PS3/Wii optional interfaces.
http://www.yourockguitar.com/products/you-rock-guitar if you're interested
(2) thanks from:
11-11-2011, 14:29   #239
calex71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
has anyone used the YRG-1000 "You Rock" guitar? Was browsing the Thomann.de mailshot yesterday, they have one in there, says it's compatible with GH and Rockband, references the PS3 and Wii.

Just looking at the website, it look like a 3rd party version of the Mustang (ie short strings for strumming action with buttons for frets.) Has a cartridge slot for Xbox/PS3/Wii optional interfaces.
http://www.yourockguitar.com/products/you-rock-guitar if you're interested
Looks like a nice piece of kit, but well out of my price range
16-11-2011, 16:34   #240
Banjo

In case anyone is interested, the YRG-1000 came up on the instruments folder, where upon an opinion was proffered...
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...15&postcount=9
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion