Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's going to stop the NWO?

Options
  • 11-12-2008 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

From my post in RtdH's "Financial Times Thread"

Imagine if this whole NWO thing actually comes to pass within the relatively near future (say within our lifetimes). Won't the skeptics feel rather silly as they line up to have their VeriChip inserted? The CTers on the other hand will be lining up right alongside them saying "Told you so."

Whats the point of it all? Is anyone out there trying to stop this supposed dictatorial regime from emerging? Surely posting on boards.ie isn't going to make one damn bit of difference. If all the politicians are "in on it" and all the big businesses are "in on it" and "the people are sheeple" so they won't do anything anyway, where's any real opposition coming from, or going to come from and how will it's emergence be stopped?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Batman?
    Imagine if this whole NWO thing actually comes to pass within the relatively near future (say within our lifetimes). Won't the skeptics feel rather silly as they line up to have their VeriChip inserted? The CTers on the other hand will be lining up right alongside them saying "Told you so."

The Alternative is of course, "won't you feel silly if it never comes to pass"?

People have been saying the a sinister cabal will rise to rule us all for over a 150 years it hasn't happened yet, and I don't think it's around the corner. For some conspiraloon theres always a NWO who will reveal themselves in X number of years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

WhaLofShi wrote: »
    From my post in RtdH's "Financial Times Thread"

Whats the point of it all? Is anyone out there trying to stop this supposed dictatorial regime from emerging? Surely posting on boards.ie isn't going to make one damn bit of difference. If all the politicians are "in on it" and all the big businesses are "in on it" and "the people are sheeple" so they won't do anything anyway, where's any real opposition coming from, or going to come from and how will it's emergence be stopped?

1. We cannot be sure if the Verichip is the mark of the beast. All we know is that it will become illegal to buy or sell anything without something other than traditional money.

2. People on here saying this will not line up to get any such chip. We would rather starve or be put in prison than knowingly accept any such mark.

3. Nobody on earth will stop it. It is going to happen. But then God will step in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

Diogenes wrote: »

People have been saying the a sinister cabal will rise to rule us all for over a 150 years it hasn't happened yet, and I don't think it's around the corner. For some conspiraloon theres always a NWO who will reveal themselves in X number of years.

You could be right but people must be prepared in case it does happen. People must be waiting for the signs in case we are the generation to witness this. We are somewhat away just yet but it will happen. Every man, woman and child must be on alert for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Gareth37 wrote: »
    All we know is that it will become illegal to buy or sell anything without something other than traditional money.
    No we don't. :confused:
    Nobody on earth will stop it. It is going to happen. But then God will step in.
    lol, good luck with that one. Like he stepped in on so many other atrocities around the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

But if it must happen, there's nothing anyone can do about it. Enjoy life instead of cowering in a bunker.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭WhaLofShi

Unsurprisingly, I think you missed the irony in my post.

So have you anything to offer?

1. We cannot be sure if the Verichip is the mark of the beast. All we know is that it will become illegal to buy or sell anything without something other than traditional money.

2. People on here saying this will not line up to get any such chip. We would rather starve or be put in prison than knowingly accept any such mark.

3. Nobody on earth will stop it. It is going to happen. But then God will step in.

This thread didn't mention beasts or marks of beasts. Can we do without the rhetoric?
    The irony really is lost on you guys. If it were to happen and, as has been said here many times there is a plan to chip everyone, you, me or anyone else won't have a choice when it comes to being chipped. Herds of people will be forced to take the implant whether they like it or not. That's IF the NWO will be as has been described on this forum.

The question I'm asking is simple. Who's doing aything to stop this "shadowy cabal" from taking over the planet?

Unsurprisingly, I think you missed the irony in my post.

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

You saying that wouldn't it be ironic if we all were forcibly chipped, and you were there to say 'I told you so". Then yes there is a potential for irony there. There's also a potential irony that this will never happen, I imagine you'll feel very foolish then.

Well actually thats not true, the conspiracy theorist of a few years time will latch onto a different new piece of technology, and assure us that the NWO is just about to put mind controlling nanites in our blood or quantum state computers will monitor our every movement.

Plus Ca Change.
    So have you anything to offer?

Anything else to offer what? Hypothetically if the NWO actually existed and were capable of all these things you think they can do, and are so brilliant and ruthless and efficient, as well as powerful as you think they are, would suspect there is nothing you can.

However as I go through life, I've learnt that large organisations, are bad bureaucracies, inefficient, wasteful, and incompetent. I see a government that leaves state secrets on trains, spends millions on white elephants and can't roll out IT upgrades for hospitals and police, never mind microchip their population.

So to answer No I don't think the NWO exist, I'm not worried about being microchipped, and if this was a real burning issue that genuinely terrified you, you'd have slipped off grid and be living on a self sufficient farm now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Do you have any suggestions as to what way he will step in?

Sabotage wrote: »
    Do you have any suggestions as to what way he will step in?

Gorillas. On unicorns. Fire breathing ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Gorillas. On unicorns. Fire breathing ones.

Wait.

Is it the Gorillas or the Unicorns that breathe fire? You werent really very clear on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

I really despair for the human race. I can't understand how people believe this rubbish. No wonder the world is in such a mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Why do I have to post in almost every damned thread, asking people to respect the charter?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

The irony really is lost on you guys. If it were to happen and, as has been said here many times there is a plan to chip everyone, you, me or anyone else won't have a choice when it comes to being chipped. Herds of people will be forced to take the implant whether they like it or not. That's IF the NWO will be as has been described on this forum.

See...here's what I don't get...

Just how cretinous are this NWO? Why would they force anyone to do anything? History is nothing, if not a long list of examples showing that people don't respond well to being forced, but respond pretty damned fine to being convinced that its their own good.

If we, or any generation, end up getting chipped, it'll be because its what we want. Sure, there's going to be some disgruntled people...just like there's people today who are disgruntled about virtually anything you care to mention. But as a society, its ridiculous to hold to the idea that anything will be forced on us. The only people who'll force something on each of us are the rest of society.
    The question I'm asking is simple. Who's doing aything to stop this "shadowy cabal" from taking over the planet?
    You seem to be suggesting that those currently in charge aren't the NWO. Who are, then?

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

You saying that wouldn't it be ironic if we all were forcibly chipped, and you were there to say 'I told you so". Then yes there is a potential for irony there. There's also a potential irony that this will never happen, I imagine you'll feel very foolish then.

Ok, so we're talking about the potential for irony, if you want to be pedantic about it. I've offered a (hypothetical) situation where everyone gets chipped irrespective of what side of the divide they stand. From the point of view of someone who observes these arguments (I'd be reluctant to use the words debate or discussion on this forum), there would be quite a lot of irony.

As for my feeling foolish, or that I would be saying "I told you so", I don't understand why keep putting me on the CT side of things here. I'm very much middle ground here and don't believe for a minute that anyone will ever put a chip or RFID thingy in me.

Ok, so we're talking about the potential for irony, if you want to be pedantic about it. I've offered a (hypothetical) situation where everyone gets chipped irrespective of what side of the divide they stand.

Ah but you've not bothered to offer a coherent explanation as to how such an event could occur.
    From the point of view of someone who observes these arguments (I'd be reluctant to use the words debate or discussion on this forum), there would be quite a lot of irony.

I imagine if i was about to be implanted with a microchip against my will, irony would not be the first emotion I felt.
    As for my feeling foolish, or that I would be saying "I told you so", I don't understand why keep putting me on the CT side of things here. I'm very much middle ground here and don't believe for a minute that anyone will ever put a chip or RFID thingy in me.

So your demand to know about what people would do if they were about to forced to have a microchip inserted in their body is what? Speculating about a hypothesis?

bonkey wrote: »
    See...here's what I don't get...

Just how cretinous are this NWO? Why would they force anyone to do anything? History is nothing, if not a long list of examples showing that people don't respond well to being forced, but respond pretty damned fine to being convinced that its their own good.

If we, or any generation, end up getting chipped, it'll be because its what we want. Sure, there's going to be some disgruntled people...just like there's people today who are disgruntled about virtually anything you care to mention. But as a society, its ridiculous to hold to the idea that anything will be forced on us. The only people who'll force something on each of us are the rest of society.

OK. It seems to me that some of you think I'm offering a situation where we'll all be forcibly chipped. I'm not. I'm asking a question. The forced chipping of everyone is the ultimate scenario according to some of the people who post here. I used that extreme example to lead into my question.
    You seem to be suggesting that those currently in charge aren't the NWO. Who are, then?

I've no idea what you're talking about.

Some people on this forum believe that the NWO is a group of elitist people intent on taking over the world, initially by stealth and eventually controlled by force. We are told that a single body of people controls both parties in the U.S. We are told that NAFTA will eventually become the NAU and that a new currency will be introduced there. We are told that this same group of elite people has some amount of control over European politics and has steered Europe into a union as a precursor to this world government (The initial experiment, if you like). We are told that the war on terror is a hoax and that 9/11 was "an inside job" designed to start this war and as a sort of smokescreen to take away basic rights of the people.

I'll try the question again, but I think it might meed to be directed a little more directly.

If this is what you believe, what the hell are you doing about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

If this is what you believe, what the hell are you doing about it?

I regard that as the only real question for anyone who is a bona-fide CT'er. The general reply is 'making a website/blog and getting 'the Truth' out. Oddly, this seems to be an end in itself, rather than a step towards an end, which makes a lot of sense memetically but absolutely nothing politically. I'm reminded of Jacque Lacan's statement on the purpose of psychoanalysis: to produce more analysts. So the purpose of CT is to produce more CT'ers? It seems to be working...

Mind you, assuming total control there's nothing you can do anyway, since they control the media/the state/the IMF/the asuric legions of the Baatezu/etc. Brainsturbators 'F*ck 911' seems pretty on the ball imo. That and the old CT that CT was made to distract dissidents from actual politics, to hype fear and paranoia...Or to produce a iew of reality that is totally controlled by self-policing as a cheap way to keep people impotent. Whether that's 'true' to me seems kinda beside the point. It makes a good metaphor, and produces those effects, or thats its meaning to me.

It also echoes Buckminster Fullers Challenge and the Watchmen; if the fate of the world was entirely up to you, the world ends in 5 minutes, what wouldn't you do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Nigsy

Imagine if this whole NWO thing actually comes to pass within the relatively near future (say within our lifetimes).

It's already here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Nigsy wrote: »
    It's already here.
    Oh, well then why worry about it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

I dont know. Keanu "Whoa" Reeves, Will Smith, Tom Cruise, David Sahyler maybe. I like the idea about the Gorrilas and Unicorns taht breath fire. But can they also talk as well, and maybe give em pockets so they can

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭TheBigEvil

I reckon Hogan might turn face, if he's got one more run in him. Can't see The Great one returning anytime soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

The US constitution has the best garantee against the NWO happening : the constitutional right for citizins to carry arms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

The US constitution has the best guarantee against the NWO happening : the constitutional right for citizens to carry arms.
    The 2nd ammendment may not last. One of the first signs of an up and coming dictatorship is to remove the right to bear arms, thus giving the Sheeple little artillery to resist the enemy.

http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

One of the first signs of an up and coming dictatorship is to remove the right to bear arms, thus giving the Sheeple little artillery to resist the enemy.

Do you think when they looked to ban handguns here 2 weeks ago that Brian Cowan was setting himself up for a role as dictator?

Do you think when they looked to ban handguns here 2 weeks ago that Brian Cowan was setting himself up for a role as dictator?
    You can't even get a license for a BB Gun in this country. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

You can't even get a license for a BB Gun in this country.

You didnt answer the question.

Maybe not Brian Cowen but certainly the powers that be that will eventually take control in Brussels.

You can't even get a license for a BB Gun in this country. :rolleyes:

Maybe not a BB gun. But I have two shotguns

• Advertisement

The 2nd ammendment may not last. One of the first signs of an up and coming dictatorship is to remove the right to bear arms, thus giving the Sheeple little artillery to resist the enemy.

http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm
    Why do you think americans should have the right to bear arms

Advertisement