Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Wandering around town today I realised I kind of wanted a pint. Soon after I realised it wasn't so much a want as I physically needed a pint . Try as I might to walk home I found myself outside my local. sipping stout alone.Sunny days bring out my inner alcoholic

I am like that too on sunny days, had a can at home by myself :confused:

I got my food intolerance test back and I'm intolerant to EVERYTHING I eat to a day to day basis :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I have a feeling I have an intolerance to something cause my stomach gives me awful trouble. Too lazy to get a test to find out what it is I shouldn't be eating.

I have a feeling I have an intolerance to something cause my stomach gives me awful trouble. Too lazy to get a test to find out what it is I shouldn't be eating.

I got it done because of lethargy, stomach problems and general malaise so hopefully when I start an elimination diet, it'' sort all those :L

If you really think it could be something, maybe get it checked? /medicalishadvice

I got it done because of lethargy, stomach problems and general malaise so hopefully when I start an elimination diet, it'' sort all those :L

If you really think it could be something, maybe get it checked? /medicalishadvice

meh I am not fond of doctors.

meh I am not fond of doctors.

I got this done in a chemist if that's any help #MauraLovesPharmacy

getting so angsty for saturday. so nable for seeing the ex:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Maura, I have faith in you!

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Maura, I have faith in you!

Thanking you m'dearest x

My galpals have all texted to say that they'll be there if I need them at any stage so looks like things will be ok :o

Had a junkie come up to me outside the pub. "Sorry man, could you do me a favor? My wife's fallopian tubes are wrapped round my babies neck and I have an hour and forty-five minutes to find out if my babies gonna live. Could you spare a few euros and I'll say a prayer for you.?" He then tried to sell me a bag of weed.

The chuckle the biological impposibility of his tale gave me was worth the 2 quid I gave him.

Enjoy your heroin you poet you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

How To Waste Time #426 - Watch This Gif!

ffe.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Can someone explain to me, what's with this new form of selfie taking where only half their head is in the picture and shows 95% of the background behind them.

Do people believe their that bad their face should not be in a pic. Then don't take one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Jhcx wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me, what's with this new form of selfie taking where only half their head is in the picture and shows 95% of the background behind them.

Do people believe their that bad their face should not be in a pic. Then don't take one.

I thought it was a humorous thing. Like when you only see their eyes and above it looks funny :P

I didn't cry/get too drunk/do other embarrassing thing on Saturday! Maybe this is a new phase of my life where I don't want to cringe post night out?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm jealous. I'm still suffering.

This is new for me :D I hope it continues tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I'm jealous. I'm still suffering.

1TtbvKq.gif?1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I occasionally venture onto that website collegetimes.ie where I discovered what I believed was going to be an article on how to make a cool cover for your flashlight-I thought at last an artice on this website that isnt about sex/bfs and gfs/drink....

So I go ahead read the full article through-I dont see where th flashlight thing comes into it tho and by the end theres no mention of a flashlight whatsoever I start to think it over for a few minutes-the whole article just didnt make sense to me

And then I look at the category it came under

Then things became clear

Here is link to said article

http://collegetimes.com/2014/07/21/how-to-make-a-very-easy-homemade-fleshlight

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I occasionally venture onto that website collegetimes.ie where I discovered what I believed was going to be an article on how to make a cool cover for your flashlight-I thought at last an artice on this website that isnt about sex/bfs and gfs/drink....

So I go ahead read the full article through-I dont see where th flashlight thing comes into it tho and by the end theres no mention of a flashlight whatsoever I start to think it over for a few minutes-the whole article just didnt make sense to me

And then I look at the category it came under

Then things became clear

Here is link to said article

http://collegetimes.com/2014/07/21/how-to-make-a-very-easy-homemade-fleshlight

What I find even more amusing is that you genuinely wanted to know how to make a cool cover for your fleshlight flashlight? :pac:

Wait up... this is too good. lol. Where does it say cover?

Well anyway none the less least now i have the knowledge of how to construct one ha ha. made my day

ohhhhhhhh...... :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Think i love you. :p Seriously though your the first person to make me laugh all week since last. :D thanks

Dunno if you find the an insult of compliment but its ment to be a compliment

Btw that site is really interesting. Good read on 'Things you never knew about the male body part'

Most interesting one
    Kim Jong-il’s penis was 3 feet, 4 inches long…

Black-Guy-Really-GIF.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Jhcx wrote: »
    Btw that site is really interesting. Good read on 'Things you never knew about the male body part'

Most interesting one
    Kim Jong-il’s penis was 3 feet, 4 inches long…

Black-Guy-Really-GIF.gif

I can verify that the above spoiler is true ;) :pac:

I havent moved off the couch all day. bored as ive ever been but no motivation to do anything.

So today was my last day at work. Went grand. But my team bought me a few presents and i feel so like wow. thank you so much. then got home and saw a card and read it and was like. 'Can i come back to work.' lol. Feeling loved is not even enough to express my gratitude. Really gonna miss the airport.

Few drinks tonight to finish off this grand time here in DUB. been a struggle but just when it goes right im leaving but maybe thats why its easy.

Got dragged to D'Icon last night. Two hours wedged into a corner while getting bumped from all sides as my insides vibrated. Ended up just up-ending whiskey after whiskey down my neck till i got to the point where i forgot i was in a large vibrating sardine tin.

Got dragged to D'Icon last night. Two hours wedged into a corner while getting bumped from all sides as my insides vibrated. Ended up just up-ending whiskey after whiskey down my neck till i got to the point where i forgot i was in a large vibrating sardine tin.

I went there for the first time last week and will be there tomorrow. It's such a sweatbox :( Couldn't imagine that being the place to go EVERY NIGHT especially at €12 a pop

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=844838945539166

This is just hilarious. its so simple but the out come is brilliant :pac::D

I'm on a Weird Al kick, and OH MY GOD IT'S AMAZING.

WE DON'T FIGHT WE ALL PLAY NICE LIVING IN AN AMISH PARADISE

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm on a Weird Al kick, and OH MY GOD IT'S AMAZING.

WE DON'T FIGHT WE ALL PLAY NICE LIVING IN AN AMISH PARADISE

I once listened to all of his polka medleys back-to-back. It took about an hour. I was giddy for days after it!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Weird Al is great. Did I post his new grammar song here? I think I did... it's glorious.

I also like this...

And this...

And even this!

• Advertisement

One of the few times I've read poetry and been stopped in my tracks in awe.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.

http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/171621

Advertisement