Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW 36..Match Day thread.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

No Valencia?? Hope he doesnt come on. McClean sitting on the bench with 9 points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Although I'm shocked he isn't starting i hope Valencia doesn't come on I have Vdv on bench forgot to put im in for Sess :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kompany, Clichy, Barry, Toure Yaya, Silva, Tevez, Nasri, Aguero.

Subs: Pantilimon, Richards, Milner, Dzeko, Kolarov, De Jong, Balotelli.

Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Smalling, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Park, Giggs, Rooney.

Subs: Amos, Berbatov, Hernandez, Young, Welbeck, Rafael Da Silva, Valencia.

What happened to Evans? Is he injured? Just rotated? But to the point of not making the bench ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Although I'm shocked he isn't starting i hope Valencia doesn't come on I have Vdv on bench forgot to put im in for Sess :(

If United go behind he'll come on. I'm quite surprised at such negative tactics from Ferguson. Wasn't expecting that

iroced wrote: »
    Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Lescott, Kompany, Clichy, Barry, Toure Yaya, Silva, Tevez, Nasri, Aguero.

Subs: Pantilimon, Richards, Milner, Dzeko, Kolarov, De Jong, Balotelli.

Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Smalling, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Park, Giggs, Rooney.

Subs: Amos, Berbatov, Hernandez, Young, Welbeck, Rafael Da Silva, Valencia.

What happened to Evans? Is he injured? Just rotated? But to the point of not making the bench ?

He's either injured or Ferguson chose not to select him thinking back to the reverse fixture

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

He's injured. I hope Evra scores tonight (after hitting the post in the last game). It might have been a stupid move sticking him in the team, there's no way they'll keep a clean sheet imo.

A scoreless draw would be a hilarious though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

manual_man wrote: »
    If United go behind he'll come on. I'm quite surprised at such negative tactics from Ferguson. Wasn't expecting that

I know :(

Evans is injured didn't train all week apparently .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Fergie's can usually justify all of his decisions. Park gets a game in nearly all of United's big games. I think Fergie has a good reason for it too because Fergie is usually spot on when it comes to tactics. Park is playing probably due to his work-rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Hope Valencia stays on bench, if he doesn't come on..Moses comes in for me! 16 pts I think

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Kompany goal!!! This gameweek keeps getting better and better :D

• Advertisement

Guess who has Kompany on the bench...

Unreal.

Simpson Raylor and Williams get me 0 points.

Kompany on the bench

I f*cking hate this game sometimes...

I have Kompany first sub. Will only play if Maxi doesn't get any minutes tomorrow :eeeeeek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Any assist?

PWEI wrote: »
    Any assist?

the assist machine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

the assist machine

Silva then. :)

Tevez off????

Mancini must have seen my team. Only Silva playing now.

On 21 points now

Silva off.

fml

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

Decided not to take a points hit to shift BAE out this gameweek, so have Kompany to come off the bench for him unless he makes a Lazarus like recovery for the second Spurs game..

Gonna take a look at my Serie B-oards team. Have 3 City defenders and Jelly-head as captain!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Fuuck Alex bringing on Valencia for 10 mins. McClean sits on the bench. 65 with 6 to play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Any hope of Skrtel not playing at all tomorrow? Lichaj would come off the bench with 6pts if he doesnt.

As things stand, 70 pts with 5 to go including capt Jelavic.

Possible bps for Clichy from tonights game?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

67 with 11 to play, should hopefull wrap up my work league this week, nearly 60 clear now

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I have Kompany first sub. Will only play if Maxi doesn't get any minutes tomorrow :eeeeeek:

I have Kompany to come off the bench for Ireland. He should get the 3 bonus as well to total 14. I'm on 49 do will bring me up to 63.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

KevIRL wrote: »
    Any hope of Skrtel not playing at all tomorrow? Lichaj would come off the bench with 6pts if he doesnt.

As things stand, 70 pts with 5 to go including capt Jelavic.

Possible bps for Clichy from tonights game?

Very good chance of Clichy getting a bonus point or too. Kompany will get the 3 but the rest could go to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Sigh, seems from Daglish's words today that Skrtel is likely to start tomorrow. Just know that Fulham will get one (and it wont be Demspey) :(:mad:

Lemlin wrote: »

I have Kompany to come off the bench for Ireland. He should get the 3 bonus as well to total 14. I'm on 49 do will bring me up to 63.

That worked out well. I have around a 1% chance he'll come in, Dalglish will rest people for the final, Maxi is morealess guaranteed to start

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭james123

Weetabix wrote: »
    FutureGuy wrote: »
    Mata really should have 4 assists, if we are to go by the rules.

He has 4 now....disaster, one of my main rivals has him as captain!
    Me too it makes me a little bit sick I didn't bring him in feck him to hell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

67 with 11 to play, should hopefull wrap up my work league this week, nearly 60 clear now

Just be careful with this. I need to be wary of thinking my mini leagues are all over too. I noticed last night that in one of my mini leagues (not a money one so I didn't care about it), I went from 5 points behind the leader before this gameweek to 65 points in front as it stands and I still have more players than him to play! :eek: Obviously this is a very extreme case but it goes to show that things like this can happen. If I'm still 100 points clear of a league going into the last gameweek, I'll declare it over then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

On 68 atm but that 16 points Moses has will unlikely be seen with Kelly probably back for the leaky Fulham defence tomorrow :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

All I ask from the remaining games this week is that Jelavic gets another goal. It would really hammer home the advantage of having him rather than Cisse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement