Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Thanks spongey1975, hopefully someone will step up - unfortunately I don't have the time personally (twin toddlers in the house).

Looking forward to it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 rowanth

Hi, I can GM for Division 9. Happy to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Confirmed GMs for this year

Premier: TO.
    Division 1: Masked Man
    Division 2: No volunteers yet
    Division 3: niall1811 to confirm
    Division 4: Johnny_Fontane
    Division 5: curry-muff
    Division 6: Adamcp898
    Division 7: PauloConn
    Division 8: jme2010
    Division 9: No volunteers yet

Great work once again by Spongey and all the GMs. Think is my 4th/5th year playing here and always good fun. It really does help that the rules are set in stone and the GMs run things right.

Thanks lads for all your efforts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Vanolder

I'll just leave my name hang out there in case there is anymore interest in another division...Unless there is a free slot somewhere??

Div 9 as of right now (9 players)

SameOleJay New
    Pauric89 New
    kennyb3 New
    rowanth New
    AbusesToilets New
    youngco87 New
    Xfire Elect Late
    McG Late
    farranreeboy New

Need a volunteer for Div 9 GM to set it up on NFL.com and get everyone into it. Once we get 16 for this then that will be it for this year

Is there still space here? How many teams/divisions do you guys play?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keithdelahunty

Can anyone tell me How do you change divisions on nfl.com without deleting team? I am still down part of Div 7 after winning promotion last year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Can anyone tell me How do you change divisions on nfl.com without deleting team? I am still down part of Div 7 after winning promotion last year

I haven't sorted out Division 6 yet that's why ;)

Relax though, we've got looooooads of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Vanolder wrote: »
    I'll just leave my name hang out there in case there is anymore interest in another division...Unless there is a free slot somewhere??

PM rowanth and he'll sort you out with an invite to Division 9

PM rowanth and he'll sort you out with an invite to Division 9

Sound

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭mistermatthew

Is there room for me in division nine?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭TaosHum

Lads if you got promoted, is it up to you to leave your old division or do you get kicked?

If it's up to the player, how do you leave a league?

TaosHum wrote: »
    Lads if you got promoted, is it up to you to leave your old division or do you get kicked?

If it's up to the player, how do you leave a league?

Not necessary to leave a league, the GM will boot you when he gets round to it. In fact the Div 3 GM from last year is only one i've not heard from yet. If you want to leave the league there is a link on the main page under league notes

Div 9 as of right now (9 players)

SameOleJay New
    Pauric89 New
    kennyb3 New
    rowanth New
    AbusesToilets New
    youngco87 New
    Xfire Elect Late
    McG Late
    farranreeboy New

Need a volunteer for Div 9 GM to set it up on NFL.com and get everyone into it. Once we get 16 for this then that will be it for this year

Is it too late for me to join???

• Registered Users Posts: 21 alsully

**** only seeing this now can I join?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭fisgon

Dodge wrote: »
    Great work once again by Spongey and all the GMs. Think is my 4th/5th year playing here and always good fun. It really does help that the rules are set in stone and the GMs run things right.

Thanks lads for all your efforts

Have to echo this. Well done to the GMs but special props to Spongey for sorting out what are now 10 divisions, involving over 150 players, while taking into account promotion, relegation, inactives and new players. It's like a massive, unwieldy jigsaw. The mind boggles. Fair play to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 alsully

I think i need to post this here. Not 2 sure bit of a newbie to boards.ie. I am in div 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Where's the link lads, was pmd that it was here but cant find it

Where's the link lads, was pmd that it was here but cant find it

Check the Division 8 thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

I doubt it's needed because Spongey is on top of things but just in case here's the settings:
    CoachTO wrote: »
    They are up in the charter

Hmmm they are gone as is my screenshot of them will put up again

leaguesettings.jpg

I'm in division 9 as '4th down and running'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

fisgon wrote: »
    Have to echo this. Well done to the GMs but special props to Spongey for sorting out what are now 10 divisions, involving over 150 players, while taking into account promotion, relegation, inactives and new players. It's like a massive, unwieldy jigsaw. The mind boggles. Fair play to you all.

Big yes to this when Spongey jumped on board with the Organisation he made a huuuge difference especially when the league started to grow and grow. Awesome work all round from you Spongey made life so much easier in here thats for sure.

Masked Man wrote: »
    I doubt it's needed because Spongey is on top of things but just in case here's the settings:

I posted it a couple of pages back also but Id say posting it every couple of pages would be a good idea also and then in each of the division threads that way there is no messing with the settings.

TO. wrote: »
    Big yes to this when Spongey jumped on board with the Organisation he made a huuuge difference especially when the league started to grow and grow. Awesome work all round from you Spongey made life so much easier in here thats for sure.

Cheers for that, i'm happy to help. Hard to believe we are up to 10 divisions now, shows the growth of the game here.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭niall1811

Premier: TO. Division 1: Masked Man Division 2: No volunteers yet Division 3: niall1811 to confirm Division 4: Johnny_Fontane Division 5: curry-muff Division 6: Adamcp898 Division 7: PauloConn Division 8: jme2010 Division 9: No volunteers yet

sorry I hadn't paid attention in a bit, yeah i'll gm division 3 again, I'll get onto sorting out the thread and kicking/inviting after work today so I'll be in touch with all division 3 players over the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

fisgon wrote: »

150 players fcuk! I'm trying to organize my league with my 12 of my friends and its a fcuking disaster, nobody responds to anything...its a head wreck, i couldn't imagine 150 players.

When do we find out what division we are in? (i cant remember what division i was in) or is that still being sorted?

Hazys wrote: »
    150 players fcuk! I'm trying to organize my league with my 12 of my friends and its a fcuking disaster, nobody responds to anything...its a head wreck, i couldn't imagine 150 players.

When do we find out what division we are in? (i cant remember what division i was in) or is that still being sorted?

You're in Division 3. There is a full list posted a few pages back. However niall1811 is the GM and he will be sorting out invites for that division very soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

You're in Division 3. There is a full list posted a few pages back. However niall1811 is the GM and he will be sorting out invites for that division very soon

Thanks, i wasn't sure if that list was the updated version after everybody had responded whether they were playing this year or not.

D3PO wrote: »
    When can those of us promoted to the Prem expect to get our invites ?

Still waiting on you to join prem dude. Check your PMs one sent July 26th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

niall1811 wrote: »
    sorry I hadn't paid attention in a bit, yeah i'll gm division 3 again, I'll get onto sorting out the thread and kicking/inviting after work today so I'll be in touch with all division 3 players over the weekend.
    Hey, I have just deleted my team from division 3 so that place should now be available...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 rowanth

Hi,
    Division 9 still has 4 places yet to fill.

rowanth

Current Division 9 Roster:
    youngco87
    farranreeboy
    alsully
    Moist Bread
    mistermatthew
    gocall01
    Pauric89
    Vanolder
    paulie21

Advertisement