Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst situation to come home to from work.

Options
  • 24-08-2012 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Alright, just came home from work. Took the stairs in my appartment, as soon as I open the door to the staircase I smell something strange, something that does not belong. It doesn't smell very good, but I cannot really place it. Until I arrive 2 levels higher.

A pile of sh*t. A goddamn pile of sh*t in my staircase! In what kind of a place do I live? (yes yes, a sh*tty appartment, haha!)

Anyway, what's the worst situation to come home too that you've experienced so far?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Rhand wrote: »
    Alright, just came home from work. Took the stairs in my appartment, as soon as I open the door to the staircase I smell something strange, something that does not belong. It doesn't smell very good, but I cannot really place it. Until I arrive 2 levels higher.

A pile of sh*t. A goddamn pile of sh*t in my staircase! In what kind of a place do I live? (yes yes, a sh*tty appartment, haha!)

Anyway, what's the worst situation to come home too that you've experienced so far?

Shít happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

Did the sh1t hit the fan op?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Dangerous Man

Thread title gave me a migraine. But yeah, that's pretty shitty alright. I can't think of anything at the moment but when I do I'll be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Coming home to find that's there's no dinner cooked.

Goddamn lazy wimmen

Came home once to find the neighbour's kids in my sitting room poking leaves into my birdcage, and a note stuck to the door helpfully saying "Hi, the door wouldn't shut this morning, can you fix it?" from a housemate... who knew I left for work before they did. Thank God the house was in a lovely neighbourhood. Ran the kids and gave the housemate an almighty bollocking. Door was only stuck on the latch ffs. It wasn't a sh*t but it was pretty annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

Came home once to find the neighbour's kids in my sitting room poking leaves into my birdcage, and a note stuck to the door helpfully saying "Hi, the door wouldn't shut this morning, can you fix it?" from a housemate... who knew I left for work before they did. Thank God the house was in a lovely neighbourhood. Ran the kids and gave the housemate an almighty bollocking. Door was only stuck on the latch ffs. It wasn't a sh*t but it was pretty annoying.

You poor thing.

Where did you sleep that night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Came home to realise I had forgotten my keys. Couldn't get into my apartment and was dying to go to the toilet, so had to take a dump on the stairs when no one was looking while I waited for a locksmith.

Ghandee wrote: »
    You poor thing.

Where did you sleep that night?

In my bed, not in a cat basket, MEOW.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I once arrived home to find my girlfriend at the time with het legs in the air getting the arse banged off her by a mate of mine. It gave me the perfect excuse to dump her saggy ass and to tell him to go f*** himself and never draw breath in my direction again. It worked out brilliantly for me as I codnt stand him any longer and she was getting fatter by the day. Yes I know I'm shallow but who cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

CJC999 wrote: »
    I once arrived home to find my girlfriend at the time with het legs in the air getting the arse banged off her by a mate of mine. It gave me the perfect excuse to dump her saggy ass and to tell him to go f*** himself and never draw breath in my direction again. It worked out brilliantly for me as I codnt stand him any longer and she was getting fatter by the day. Yes I know I'm shallow but who cares.

How fat portly or chubby

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭PieForPi

I'd imagine coming home to find a loved one having killed themselves would be pretty rough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Cant thing of anything funny to post, I just came home from work today..................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

moved into a new appartment and due to being busy forgot to get the electricity put into my name, fast forward 2 weeks and get home at 9pm to find the place in darkness -no shower, no tv and nothing to cook on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Finding the social welfare fraud squad waiting for me. Hard to explain when I'm in my work clothes why I'm claiming for five kids, two of whom are cats and the other three characters from Batman.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

LOST COMES TO MIND

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

One man's thrash is another man's lunch. A bit bread and lettuce and away you go! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sweeney1971

Many years ago I came home from doing a 14 hour shift. Had a nice hot bath and got into my bed with fresh sheets on with the intention of watching telly in bed. Once in bed I put my foot on something under the quilt, ripping the quilt back I had stuck my foot in a pile of cat sh*t what the lazy b****d cat had left me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

Parents in law there again

Child Screaming

X Factor/ Americas next top model on tv

No hot water

Many years ago I came home from doing a 14 hour shift. Had a nice hot bath and got into my bed with fresh sheets on with the intention of watching telly in bed. Once in bed I put my foot on something under the quilt, ripping the quilt back I had stuck my foot in a pile of cat sh*t what the lazy b****d cat had left me.

I hope you went to his/her basket and repaid in kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Coming home to a house full of cat **** is pretty awful, I had a cat that liked to do her business everywhere except the litter tray. The worst is my boyfriend has a really weak stomach and vomits at the smell of anything that doesn't smell like roses, so in addition to cleaning up the cat ****, I also have to clean up a trail of puke from the front door to the toilet:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

I came home once to my husband panned out on the couch watching Daniel O Donnell live ...it was all I could do not to divorce him! He was eating my flippin Galaxy bar too!

Coming home to a house full of cat **** is pretty awful, I had a cat that liked to do her business everywhere except the litter tray. The worst is my boyfriend has a really weak stomach and vomits at the smell of anything that doesn't smell like roses, so in addition to cleaning up the cat ****, I also have to clean up a trail of puke from the front door to the toilet:(

so how is your sex life going :(

I came home once to my husband panned out on the couch watching Daniel O Donnell live ...it was all I could do not to divorce him! He was eating my flippin Galaxy bar too!

the bastard, thats all.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sweeney1971

The cat in question lived outside in the stables and got in through an open window, it did the same on everyone in the Village, just popping in for a ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Has he been questioning his sexuality recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

CJC999 wrote: »
    What did you do when you found them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

MadsL wrote: »
    Has he been questioning his sexuality recently?

Sadly, no. Right now, he's rolling around in mud having a grand 'ol time of it! He calls this "gardening".

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭osheen

Came home today - no dinner ready and the kids were playiny MY call of duty .
    Totally f#%ked up my K/D ratio

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭Daith

When I come home and one of my housemates girlfriends is there. I don't mind her but her laugh cuts through me. It's so loud and braying and there's no substance known to man that can sound proof against it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Nux

Coming home to find the wife is still living there.

Advertisement