Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 - Psychic Readings Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 salle

We have in Croatia the same show from Budapest few years already, just from another studio...
    vlcsnap2012062320h06m32.th.png
    vlcsnap2012041323h20m06.th.png

It's interesting that Wayne is apperently hosting Trinidad and Tobago version of PlayTV - Quizzone.
    igre.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

spookwoman wrote: »

From that page ...
    It may take you a couple of calls to find a connection with one of our psychics, and that’s fine too!

The brazen cheek of them. They might as well say 'Don't expect to have much luck on your first call, you just keep phoning in until you hear what you want. Try them all, don't just settle on the first psychic you ring up. :rolleyes:'

Patrick the troll

This is how the video should look for Flathan sucks Wayne???

openup.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

spookwoman wrote: »
    Patrick the troll

So Flathan believes that Patrick is going to go and work in Greece. An Irish person is going to head to Greece to get a job!

Surely as a psychic Flathan new what was coming at the end of that! One expensive FU.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

210058.jpg

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭squonk

Flathan is ruining the show. Bring Wayne back! Wonder if Wayne was replaced because he gave airtime to trolls?

squonk wrote: »
    Flathan is ruining the show. Bring Wayne back! Wonder if Wayne was replaced because he gave airtime to trolls?

I asked him that. He said it was just to mix things up, but I'm not buying it, cos he said he was there all week.

Or not controversial enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,925 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Not sure if Psychic show or sex line.

Not sure if Psychic show or sex line.

Love it! :D

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

I've noticed that Flaphan Flathan 'deals' the cards in rows of eight but sometimes seven.
    Does anyone know about 'the cards' and why that should be?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

They need this guy on, the one true psychic.

zoltarfull02.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I found some early footage of Flathan!

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Dunny! wrote: »
    They need this guy on, the one true psychic.
    <<image>>

How about Mo from Eastenders?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

Hopefully they've shot themselves in the foot with Flathan. He's an excellent troll-repellant, but he also comes across as quite hostile in general, and creepy. Can't imagine the same quantity of genuine callers are being lured in by his shtick, in comparison with the far more personable approach of Psychic Wayne, fraud and all that he is. Maybe I'm wrong, though. Would love to know what they're raking in each night.

Yeah I don't think flathan is very approachable where Irish people are concerned. The great thing about Wayne was that he's a straightforward English guy we can relate to. Flathan is just weird, aggressive and a bit creepy.

Yeah I don't think flathan is very approachable where Irish people are concerned. The great thing about Wayne was that he's a straightforward English guy we can relate to. Flathan is just weird, aggressive and a bit creepy.

The language barrier doesn't help. He's often stuck for a word, and the misuse of phrases, while it can be funny ("I want to tell you dirty things") could also backfire if he accidentally said something offensive to someone. Then it could be used as evidence against them later when we're trying to get it pulled. Although, I guess telling someone that their flat is gonna catch fire is quite offensive.

Wayne was better crack and I agree, much more approachable for the vulnerable folk who buy into this. So I'm not sure what they're up to. Flathan might be anti-trolls but he's not pro-business for them either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Just realized its on tonight,

Starting at 12:15... Hopefully we get someone other than Flatulence and a few drunks ring in :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Evening all!

Flathan is on tonight.. it's listed on his official site (* shudder *).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

I thought Wayne tweeted that he was on?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭buttylegs

Evening guys & dolls.......I actually dont know if I could deal with Flat-ulance on again tonight lol

00:15 tonight lads.

Hope stupid Flahavan is taking a break. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Firegaurd

theyre so psychic they don't know when theyre working

• Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭Basq

myshirt wrote: »
    I thought Wayne tweeted that he was on?
    Not sure.. but..

Screen_Shot_2012_06_24_at_000108.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

If someone from TV3 is reading this thread, can we atleast get a shout out?
    Get Flathan (Or whoever is on) to say 'Hello to all my Boards friends' Please :)

Gowan do it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Hey everyone, will send out invites for the group ASAP, just on mobile now waiting for my laptop to turn on!!

lizt wrote: »
    Hey everyone, will send out invites for the group ASAP, just on mobile now waiting for my laptop to turn on!!

Ta!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,012 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I rather listen to Flahavan than that retard piers Morgan anyday of the week

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement