Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Pigsback Vouchers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Barnet

2 new coupons
    Heinz salad mayonaisse
    Heinz barbeque sauce

Thanks hairyfairy,

I've been waiting on a coupon for the Heinz barbeque sauce, and hubby likes the Heinz mayonaisse, so something for both of us there! All we want now is the sun and we can have a BBQ ..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

SV have the Johnsons baby oil half price at E1.34 for 300ml so 34c with coupon

Also Dunnes in Maynooth had the Aloe Vera one marked at E1.10 on the shelf ;) (but was priced at E1.55 at the end of the aisle) and honoured the E1.10 price as per the shelf price so 10c for 300ml
    the purple 2in1 was also priced at E1.40 on the shelf for the 500ml if anyone happens to have some of those still to use

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

New coupon up John Freida hair colour. 5e off

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

ladypip wrote: »
    New coupon up John Freida hair colour. 5e off

It's also on offer at the moment in supervalu for 7 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Great 2euro a dye is a great deal!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Mitten31

ladypip wrote: »
    Great 2euro a dye is a great deal!!!
    Hi,

Couple of quick questions, trying to get in on this whole couponing thing, save a few euro!

I registered with pigs back today, went to coupon section & printed 10 copies of the vouchers I will use. They all have the same bar code though- should they have different codes, should I have printed them some other way?

Secondly, all the vouchers say- coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Does that not mean they can't be used when the product is on special offer?

All help much appreciated! Can't wait to get couponing!!! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Mitten31 wrote: »
    Hi,

Couple of quick questions, trying to get in on this whole couponing thing, save a few euro!

I registered with pigs back today, went to coupon section & printed 10 copies of the vouchers I will use. They all have the same bar code though- should they have different codes, should I have printed them some other way?

Secondly, all the vouchers say- coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Does that not mean they can't be used when the product is on special offer?

All help much appreciated! Can't wait to get couponing!!! Thanks

One coupon per item,eg if you buy a bottle of Comfort then you use one coupon,if you buy 10 then you use 10 coupons,photocopies no good.You did it the right way by printing off copies,to save ink they can also be used when printed in black & white.

You can use them with special offers although some stores get sticky over this.We have an assload of Comfort now for 50c a bottle in Dunnes as they have it for €1.50 a bottle so we used the €1 off coupons.

BTW they have Hellmans on special at the minute so stock up folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

zerks wrote: »
    BTW they have Hellmans on special at the minute so stock up folks.
    Where is the Hellemans Coupons? Didn't see it here on the thread?

"You did it the right way by printing off copies"

obviously they did not do it right if they all have the same code from pigsback!!

when printing a pigsback coupon, you cannot choose to print 10 copies on the print screen as you will have the same code on each coupon

you can only print the coupon once, after printing it, you go back to the original coupon page, select the coupon again and print a NEW fresh coupon with a new individual code and you can do this as many times as you want

(I did it incorretly myself first time as well, but i think pigsback do not explain the printing procedure all that well)

when i want multiples from pigsback of only one particular coupon, i print it once, then put the same sheet back into the printer and print a new fresh coupon on the bottom of the page, cut out one of them and feed the same sheet back into printer, print out another fresh coupon and there you go, 3 individually coded coupons for the one item on the one sheet of paper

not as time consuming as you would think when you do one every day and uses up the "waste" paper from around the house which have lovely original works of art on the back!!!

sassa wrote: »
    It's also on offer at the moment in supervalu for 7 euro.

great alert, this normally retails at E12.99

my plan, 7 bottles of colour @E7 each for E49
    buy pack of sweets for E1,
    spend E50, get E10 back with SV voucher, hand over 7 x E5 vouchers and so 7 packs of colour for E5 and a pack of sweets to boot!!

how bad:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

sounds like a good plan hairyairyfairy! now tell me what the story with spend 50 get 10 back? and where is the 5€ vouchers or am i missing somthing!

Straycat wrote: »
    where is the 5€ vouchers or am i missing somthing!

we're on the pigsback thread........

i have one of those vouchers that get sent out from time to time from Super Valu, spend E50 and get E10 off your shopping so I have one for this week and this is how i am planning to use it!!!

I normally use these in conjunction with the meat offers, but there does not seem to be a particularly "good" meat offer this week so Hair i come

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

thanks for that, darn supervalu im loyal to them every week and never recieves an offer!

Straycat wrote: »
    thanks for that, darn supervalu im loyal to them every week and never recieves an offer!

your oh needs to sign up and you will get two introdutory ones for a store of your choice ;)

and if you split your shopping between 2 cards, you may get some more (it is to intice the not so frequesnt shoppers back into the stores) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Heinz bbq sauce special offer in dunnes at 1.27 so time to use coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Barnet

campo wrote: »

Thanks Campo, I'll put that on my shopping list for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 DEBBIE41

thanks ,my daughter loves bbq sauce

Where is the Hellemans Coupons? Didn't see it here on the thread?

Sorry,got HEINZ and Hellmans mixed up:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

campo wrote: »

Its the Hellmans BBQ sauce thats on special in Dunnes - the coupon on Pigsback is for Heinz. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ace lady

wow, i'm only starting at this and thought I was getting good deals. You're a master! thanks for the great tip.

• Advertisement

ace lady wrote: »
    wow, i'm only starting at this and thought I was getting good deals. You're a master! thanks for the great tip.

Welcome to Boards,I saw the Extreme Couponing show then found this thread,great for saving money.Our laundry room is full of Comfort & Persil,we've saved almost €40 on these items alone in about a week.

BTW,there's 2 Supervalu stores in my town & neither have John Freida in stock,the missus was armed with her €5 off coupons but left empty handed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Our Supervalu only got in 6 boxes of blonde :(

They said more may arrive on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭CH3OH

IDShot_225x225.jpg

On offer in tesco until 03 Jul
    €3.99 each 2 for €5.50 .. use 2 pigsback coupons 2 for €3.50

• Registered Users Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭CH3OH

• Registered Users Posts: 5 coffeycase

Has anyone had any diffculty using pigsback in Maynooth this weekend?

Have used them every week without incident but this week they refused the John Frieda point blank citing the ususal "cannot use with other promotion" but yet they have happily taken them every other week and the same conditions on all the coupons?

when i pointed this out was told that John Freida would want a copy of the till receipt to prove that the item was purchased and would not refund if it was already on offer, yet all other times i used coupons, the items were on promotion

anyone else have problems? as quite frankly I do not believe them, as if the stores were not getting paid for accepting a coupon for the correct item, while on offer, then the likes of Tesco and Dunnes would have pulled the plug a loooooooong time ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

coffeycase wrote: »
    Has anyone had any diffculty using pigsback in Maynooth this weekend?

Have used them every week without incident but this week they refused the John Frieda point blank citing the ususal "cannot use with other promotion" but yet they have happily taken them every other week and the same conditions on all the coupons?

when i pointed this out was told that John Freida would want a copy of the till receipt to prove that the item was purchased and would not refund if it was already on offer, yet all other times i used coupons, the items were on promotion

anyone else have problems? as quite frankly I do not believe them, as if the stores were not getting paid for accepting a coupon for the correct item, while on offer, then the likes of Tesco and Dunnes would have pulled the plug a loooooooong time ago

Can't comment on that store accepting coupons but another poster just posted this on the bargain alerts thread - Boots currently have it on special at €9.13 so works out at €4.13 using the pigsback coupon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

There are 2 SV stores in Athy and I have used the JF coupons in both this week - they have a huge range or colours and the manager was happy to take the coupons in both,

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

John Frieda hair colour is now on offer in tesco too. It's down from 15euro to 10 so only 5 euro with coupon not as good as 2 euro in sv but still a good offer if your local sv dont stock them. offer valid till 27th july

New Coupon
    50c off sunbites
    (no idea what these are!!!)
    but i guess i will be buying them soon enough LOL

• Advertisement

Bloody Dunnes Stores,always something when you try to use coupons.You'd swear you handed them the Dead Seas Scrolls.Missus went to stock up on Persil,Comfort & Jacobs Why Not Bars.The cashier brought coupons to the manager (same cashier that accepted them before so should know what they are),comes back & can't accept them 'cos they couldn't see the pictures on them even though the writing & barcode are perfect.I admit we need some new ink for the printer but these coupons are the same ones from a batch I printed off & used last week so nothing has changed with them:mad:

On the bright side,she got 7 boxes of John Frieda in SV.

Advertisement