Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great After-timing Thread (screenshots req'd)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Montjeu

Derek! wrote: »
    He most likely uses other peoples accounts aswell, all big bettors do I think

Not necessarily big betters, successful ones.

Isotopic has an evident edge on the rugby handicap but a log would be very interesting all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

iso..how long u have that account going for? that last horse bet was around 50 bets after your previous munster bet which won a monster sum about 3 weeks ago...do u place small bets too?

i had a nice 5 euro double on van persie to score arsenal to win/xavi to score barca to win. got back a few quid but nowhere near what some guys on here are winning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Thank you Dortmund, last min goal:D. Got this back from a €15 bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I had a pair of balls tonight and went with my hunch on van Persie and his rich vein of form. Delighted :)

182388.png

• Registered Users Posts: 23,826 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

ianburke wrote: »
    iso..how long u have that account going for? that last horse bet was around 50 bets after your previous munster bet which won a monster sum about 3 weeks ago

good spot there
    surely someone who would be placing these type bets and winning
    fairly regularly would have their stakes limited especially having had
    so many bets in such a short period of time?

• Advertisement

ianburke wrote: »
    iso..how long u have that account going for? that last horse bet was around 50 bets after your previous munster bet which won a monster sum about 3 weeks ago...do u place small bets too?

i had a nice 5 euro double on van persie to score arsenal to win/xavi to score barca to win. got back a few quid but nowhere near what some guys on here are winning
    mailburner wrote: »
    good spot there
    surely someone who would be placing these type bets and winning
    fairly regularly would have their stakes limited especially having had
    so many bets in such a short period of time?

Chaps in fairness this is the after timing thread, the lad ye are questioning posts up rugby HC bets that he has done before the game starts, his betting habits are his own business. Is it any of our business what size the 50 bets over three weeks were?

I'm genuinely surprised to see questions like this in the gambling forum, outside of a log where obviously how you are getting on is fairly relevant.

Just about the stakes etc, getting a lump on short prices isn't that hard online, the bookies do actually want to take money on favs, they have their margin built in.

I saw a lads account statement from PP in 2010, this chap had gambled over a million in 18 months and had only lost €20,000 or so, he had winning and losing spells, the account was never suspended and he never had any bother getting lumps on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Deleted, not after-timing related

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Had this nice little win a few minutes ago, very proud of myself that I picked a 25/1 winner :D

giddyup.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Giddyup indeed derek

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Unbelievable day for me today on the Ponies! I only bet if the money comes for a selection so leave it late enough to post time. Everything I got on today bolted in. Delighted

0d4e3fc6.jpg

• Advertisement

Great stuff, fair play man

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Derek! wrote: »
    Great stuff, fair play man

Cheers pal, sry I just seen your win there. Well done, I know how hard they are to find. Some buzz!

It was a good one alright, but you always wish you had more on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

9beij7.png

Crazy odds imo, Stoke were all over them and a goal was going to come. 12/5 at the 70th min was nice. I also done a tiny stake on Stoke win at 13/1.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

Emptied my account on this,it's not in yet,but Celtic will not fail me:pac:

Mthor5 wrote: »
    Emptied my account on this,it's not in yet,but Celtic will not fail me:pac:

Just a small sweat left :P

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

just a bit,from zero to few quid:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

This Nice Treble came in for me on this weeks golf, i hope PP got hammered on this bet :D:D

What treble would that be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Dave147 wrote: »
    What treble would that be?
    Woods, McIlroy & Westwood all to win, 110/1. He has a euro on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

A decent few days gambling..... have to mention i lost a score on arsenal,same for liverpool + 100 on a hurling game last week,but im still in profit thankfully!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ha ha hello

Pure guesswork obviously, but the odds for 0-0 did seem high enough that far into an 80 minute game..!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

That was huge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Pure guesswork obviously, but the odds for 0-0 did seem high enough that far into an 80 minute game..!

Great spot!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ha ha hello

UrbanSea wrote: »
    That was huge
    Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Great spot!;)

cheers! nearly got on 5/1 but the odds changed before the bet was completed..sure who's complaining :D
    went to the atm there and withdrew four crisp 50's for buying clothes after my exams, for something to look forward to! If I left it in my account I'd be tempted to gamble the "bookies money" :rolleyes:

That wasn't a guess, it was your gamblers instinct tellin you what to do :D

thank you Neil Robertson,another 30 for me to lose on the darts tonight!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭clearodara

Finally got a treble up :rolleyes:

After last nights carnage, tonight's 1 bet cuts into those losses thankfully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Nothing great but still feels good :D

BarcaRealMadrid.png

Advertisement