Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭torres9kop

yesno1234 wrote: »
    torres9kop wrote: »
    Better chance doing the lotto

No sign of any of your bankers tonight?:pac:
    Red bull salzburg. Banker 5/2

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I played it kinda safe tonight have €20 on PSG, PSV, Lazio & Sporting Bragga. All at home and I think all should knock it out fairly easy. Comes in at a little less then 2/1.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Yardie wrote: »
    Yeah that's the main prob tonight. Besiktas/Kiev and Vaslui/Sporting were other ones I fancied but can't get a price. The red card is available on betfair @ around 3/1 which may be worth small punt.

They are on to you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

ziedth wrote: »
    I played it kinda safe tonight have €20 on PSG, PSV, Lazio & Sporting Bragga. All at home and I think all should knock it out fairly easy. Comes in at a little less then 2/1.

I dunno about Lazio. The Italian teams don't take Europa League seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

stingerro wrote: »
    Starting line-up for Stoke looks like a one which can produce a lot of bookings, hosts will use their play acting and there is a referee from Portugal. Line is 5.5 bookings, any opinions?

Line is high and odds aren't great. Definitely a favourable Stoke lineup for cards. Worth a small punt, Stoke over 3 cards at 11/5 interesting on WH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

super-rush wrote: »
    I dunno about Lazio. The Italian teams don't take Europa League seriously.

Lineup looks decent though,Klose is a model for AGS

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/11/03/europe/uefa-cup/ss-lazio-roma/fc-zurich/1210376/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

A few of the PP games do have scorer markets.

Going with PSV, Braga, Lazio edit I'm dropping Lazio the price is drfiting...can't be good.

edit edit, I'll wait for the 8 pm game line ups - Shalke -1, Braga and Twente looks a better treble.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Yardie wrote: »
    Line is high and odds aren't great. Definitely a favourable Stoke lineup for cards. Worth a small punt, Stoke over 3 cards at 11/5 interesting on WH.
    Ok, so I'll skip it. Too bad bet365 don't have single teams cards in their offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Ok, so I'll skip it. Too bad bet365 don't have single teams cards in their offer.

Time of first card before 26mins 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

These are my bets for the night

€10 accum

Lazio
    Braga
    PSV
    PSG
    Sporting Lisbon

Returns €50

And €10 on Rennes over 6 corners @ 15/4

And €5 Accum

FC Copenhagen v Hannover Over 2.5 @ 10/11
    AEK Athens v Lokomotiv Over 2.5 @ 10/11
    Kharkiv v Malmo Over 2.5 @ 8/15
    Austria Vienna v AZ Alkmaar Over 2.5 @ 13/20

Returns €46

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I've a Sneaky 50 on Rennes DNB @ 5/6

Celtic have been god awful this season, they were lucky to get the draw last time they played Rennes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

I've a Sneaky 50 on Rennes DNB @ 5/6

Celtic have been god awful this season, they were lucky to get the draw last time they played Rennes

Got Rennes earlier today +1 at 4/7 on pp, see its into 4/11 now

magherakid wrote: »
    Time of first card before 26mins 5/6
    3rd bet today I hesitated and missed, hopefully you got it - booking in 13th minute. Can;'t wait when I will finally place a bet and it will bomb in typical way...

3rd bet today I hesitated and missed, hopefully you got it - booking in 13th minute. Can;'t wait when I will finally place a bet and it will bomb in typical way...

Went for it instead over 5.5 cards Evs

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Man on Fire

backed paok at evens... put psv & lazio in to bump up da cash... psv 2-1 down.... get the finger out lads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Long time reader of these forums and this thread in particular and finally decided to sign up to see if i can increase my winnings in any which way!

Might as well try and turn tonight's gambling tide right away!

Any opinions on Celtic vs Rennes 50 points+ card index?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Long time reader of these forums and this thread in particular and finally decided to sign up to see if i can increase my winnings in any which way!

Welcome mate

The first leg of the celtic v rennes game had no cards whatsoever, so i wouldnt be too confident with over 50 points tonight either. But thats just my opinion.

Welcome on board. Not a bad shout. The important stat here is that Celtic's home EL game so far has had over 4.5 cards as has Rennes only away game. Last chance for both teams. Wouldn't go wild on it but it has a decent chance despite the last fixture being cardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Yardie Im surprised you did'nt see this lunatic who's in charge of the
    Birmingham match.

http://www.soccerway.com/referees/marcin-borski/34981/

Alternative card index 60pts or more on PP is 13/5 :eek:

Cheers for the views lads! Ye i'm sceptical enough myself tbh but went for 10 quid on Pastore 1st goalscorer earlier at 11/2 and that just came in so i'm solvent enough to take the chance! Could turn out to be a profitable evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Cheers for the views lads! Ye i'm sceptical enough myself tbh but went for 10 quid on Pastore 1st goalscorer earlier at 11/2 and that just came in so i'm solvent enough to take the chance! Could turn out to be a profitable evening.

Nice one man,

Have you found the live betting thread?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75282837#post75282837

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Yardie Im surprised you did'nt see this lunatic who's in charge of the
    Birmingham match.

http://www.soccerway.com/referees/marcin-borski/34981/

Alternative card index 60pts or more on PP is 13/5 :eek:

I had dismissed Brum for cards as they have yet to have more than 3 cards in a home game this season and only once home and away one of their games has hit 50 points. Whereas Brugges have only received 5 cards in 3 Europa League games this year.

Given the ref in charge it is worth a small bet, but wouldn't be overconfident.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Do we slap him for after timing??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Di Natale hasn't even travelled for the Atletico game.

Fulham v Wisla Krakow line-ups
    Fulham:
    Kelly, Hangeland, Baird, Riise, Duff, Etuhu, Murphy, Dempsey, Johnson, Zamora. Subs: Etheridge, Sidwell, Kasami, Gecov, Frei, Grygera, Briggs.
    Wisla Krakow: Pareiko, Lamey, Jaliens, Brud, Diaz, Wilk, Nunez, Paljic, Gargula, Kirm, Biton. Subs: Jovanic, Kurto, Boguski, Genkov, Jovanovic, Czekaj, Illiev.
    Wisla defence will be more shaky than usual - I don't think Brud ever started a serious game for them and he's replacing Chavez, who's their best Cb. Jaliens and Diaz are poor as well, plus they are missing their captain and best DM Sobolewski. I can see Fulham raping them, their line up looks strong, if they won't think too much about Premier League match on sunday, I can see them winning by two or three goals. They are missing their best CB (Chavez), their best DM (Sobolewski) and best AM (Melikson).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Single on Birmrngham for me tonight.

Radonman wrote: »
    Do we slap him for after timing??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I feel i'm entitled to a beginners pass? :P

Going with Schalke -2 Evs and Huntelaar to score a hat-trick 8/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Clean sweep so far for me tonight. Thank you Paok, had them straight up, HT/FT and -1, also had over 3.5. Thank you to the defender who stopped the ball on the line in the last min:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement