Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Events At Fingal Airsoft

Options
  • 26-03-2009 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭

Game Calendar for upcoming events:

12 April: ATF special event: Night Ops: Black Gold

13 April: www.IrishAirsoftEvents.com (site coming soon) hosted MilSim Day: Kill Box Alpha

2nd, 3rd and 4th of May (Bank Holiday weekend): Fingal Airsoft will be celebrating our 1st year of operations!
    Help us celebrate this occasion as we unveil 6 BRAND NEW GAME MODES for the summer into our line up of intense games, plus spot prizes and a Bar-B-Q.

31st of May: Viper Squad MilSim special event: Night Ops: Waste Land

4th July: Night Ops: Vietnam Themed MilSim: Khe Sanh, (The Tet Counteroffensive)

2nd August: www.IrishAirsoftEvents.com (site coming soon) hosted event: Dark Mist 3: Dead Again! The return of this hugely popular and intensely scary zombie filled night ops.

28th August: Back to School Blow-out: Under 18’s Day, Only 15 Euro for the Day!!
    More to follow very soon with a new website and new game modes!
    Go on Challenge Yourself!

Bren

*Mods please move to Retailers section

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Calendar updated, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Will try make that milsim event

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

TheDoc wrote: »
    Will try make that milsim event

Which one Doc?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tov

31st of May: Viper Squad MilSim special event: Night Ops: Waste Land

So is that on the Sunday night (31st) or the Saturday night (30th)? If it's Sunday, then I imagine work the next day might be a problem for some of us.:(

That aside, I'm definitely going to do my best to get to a few of these, and I'm sure as hell not missing another Dark Mist!:D

Tov wrote: »
    So is that on the Sunday night (31st) or the Saturday night (30th)? If it's Sunday, then I imagine work the next day might be a problem for some of us.:(

That aside, I'm definitely going to do my best to get to a few of these, and I'm sure as hell not missing another Dark Mist!:D

I think the next day is a bank holiday Tov;)

• Advertisement

Ah yes, silly me. I'll be sure to be at that one too then.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Which one Doc?:)

HEHE

Ment the vietnam one :)

TheDoc wrote: »
    HEHE

Ment the vietnam one :)

You won't be dissapointed;) lots of guys are now getting there Vietnam gear together so it should be epic. Now if I could only get a Huey to hover over head for the night that would make it even better:p:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Gaiscioch (^.^)

cant wait for kill box alpha, getting the site sorted for it i see!! will be awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Tomtom364

28th August: Back to School Blow-out: Under 18’s Day, Only 15 Euro for the Day!!

grrrrr should be 18's and under. :P
    annoyied im picking this up a few months late for the under 18's events. i turn 18 in may. getting airsoft device in june

• Advertisement

Tomtom364 wrote: »
    grrrrr should be 18's and under. :P
    annoyied im picking this up a few months late for the under 18's events. i turn 18 in may. getting airsoft device in june

You are right it should read 18's and under;););) so you can still go:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Tomtom364

if i even managed to get kitted out by then

just a quick question, atf night open to all or just atf lads?

just a quick question, atf night open to all or just atf lads?

No, it's open to everyone:D:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Tempting...

But i think I'll save everyone the Slaughter..

Again :D:pac:

oo awesome!!! so there be camping that night for the sim the next morning or will it be off home then go back for the sim the next day or will they be that awesome that it wont stop till mondays mil sim is over... oo long days!! lol

oo awesome!!! so there be camping that night for the sim the next morning or will it be off home then go back for the sim the next day or will they be that awesome that it wont stop till mondays mil sim is over... oo long days!! lol

Camping:D:D that's the best way to do it;) no point going home at 3 or 4 in the morning just to come back to play again that day :p

awesome!!! hopefully ill be able to make it, just got to sucker shane or dermo into giving me a lift. i guess ill even have to put the chef hat on and cook some food too!! haha do you got a BBQ or will we have to make one from a barrel ??

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jimkil

What time is kick of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Camping:D:D that's the best way to do it;) no point going home at 3 or 4 in the morning just to come back to play again that day :p
    whats all this? can you camp on site ? and can anyone show up for the night ops?

• Advertisement

Bren, just wondering do you know the details on the night ops and mondays milsim?? Price, rules, load out. equipment, BBQ options?? lol just for some food to bring along.

Bren, just wondering do you know the details on the night ops and mondays milsim?? Price, rules, load out. equipment, BBQ options?? lol just for some food to bring along.

All details to follow very soon;);) anybody can come and camp once they are playing of course:p

Details for night ops:
    Operation Black Gold
    After a long costly war over the ownership of the 36th parallel with its vast oil fields Iranstan and Ubecstan are a peace after both sides signed an armistice to end the long conflict. Both country's lay claim to the strip of land west of the Bolang river which hold billions of dollars of untapped oil and working oil wells, The 36th parallel was mostly no mans land it is mostly forest with open areas and it was on the open areas where the Ubecstan Government sent in oil explorers , when oil was struck the Ubecstan Government lay claim to the 36th parallel to which Iranstan protested saying it is their Territory ,months of talks and negotiating got no where until one day Iranstan soldiers started move in to take control of the 36th parallel soon after both sides declared war
    The United Nations who broker ed the armistice have set up a DMZ along the 36th parallel [code-name The Orchard] UN troops have positioned themselves on the Marc-hell heights [code-name six mil hill] to enforce the DMZ and to keep the peace.General Mystein of the Iranstan military outraged at the signing of the armistice orders his troops to Government building to seize power at the same time he declares himself leader of Iranstan.
    General Mystein first order of business is to capture ''The orchard'' and to restore national pride at all costs even if it means going to war with UN and plunging his country into another drawn out war!

ATF.jpg

What you must have to play*

• Camping gear
    • Food/Water (bring snacks for the night games)
    • Airsoft equipment ( AEG and sidearm if possible, spare batteries, a torch* also a full face mask*, comms*)
    • Change of clothes if it gets wet.

Arrive on site Sunday evening of the 12th of Apri at 8:30pm and no later than 9:30pm for registration, briefing and to prepare for battle.
    The experience will kick off around 10:00pm and finish around 3am Monday morning then it will be a few beers and craic around the fire if you have any energy left![/size][/FONT]
    Games start on Monday morning at 10am and finish at 5:30pm.

Prices:

Sunday night ops only €25.00
    Sunday night ops and all day Monday €45.00

Limited places for the night Ops!!
    We will provide power for charging your batteries.
    You can register for this event by emailing bookings@fingalairsoft.com or by calling into Fingal Airsoft skirmish site on any of our game days before or on April 12th or just turn up on the night.
    Please read our rules and regulations on our website and download the waiver and sign it and bring it with you.
    We hope you enjoy our night operations at Fingal Airsoft.

Bren.

Sounds good Bren.

I'll be there anyway. Is the Milsim on Monday going to be a continuation of the Night game or a different thing altogether?

Also, any rules on ammo limits, mid-caps, number of mags...that sort of thing?

Tov wrote: »
    Sounds good Bren.

I'll be there anyway. Is the Milsim on Monday going to be a continuation of the Night game or a different thing altogether?

Also, any rules on ammo limits, mid-caps, number of mags...that sort of thing?

It'll be different from the night game;);) and there will be ammo limits;) all will be revealed soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jimkil

Book 2 places for Jimmy & Dylan.

Jimkil wrote: »
    Book 2 places for Jimmy & Dylan.

Done;)

Just back from Black Gold, I have to say well played everybody;);) a great nights gaming:D:D

Full report tomorrow evening;)

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭steevee

great night thanks to Bren, Pete, ATF and the Vipers looking foward to the next one already
    Next time we'll be better organised and won't fail in our plans for world domination IRANISTAN FOREVER:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

We had a blast as well thanks to Bren and everyone who played :D:):D

Advertisement