Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US FEMA "Martial Law" camps are on the way as new HR 645 Bill is proposed.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Wake Up it's great you posted those images' , thanks .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

What, exactly is great about them?

I ask because the first and second are the same information, which is also in the third, whilst the fifth onwards have apparently nothing to do with anything.

"Here is a photograph of a tower".
    Here is another photograph, this time of two towers.
    Here'a a picture of a tower behind barbed wire.

I mean...seriously...what exactly is great about this? Do you really think that anonymous pictures without anything but implied relevence actually add something to the discussion?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

I think there should be a rule against it tbh. Its adding nothing to the discussion and we are seeing more of it lately.

Someone posts anon picture
    Others go WTF
    People joke about it
    Demand explanation
    and repeat.

Btw several previous posts (including mine) have nothing to give to the discussion. Thread tangents FTL.

There's a thread for discussion of the charter, Nick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

"Fema Coffins" large plastic caskets made by the millions have been discovered at various compounds throughout the United States. Numbers too large to conceal.!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wV3vc9kDEM

This Video was uploaded in July 2008, two months before the Economic crash of September and mentions the March 13Th Secret Meeting, economic crash and the forthcoming civil strife after the US economy collapse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MPgpK0uHfk

Now you know where your recycled plastic ends up. :eek:

1188309.large.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Still don't understand why they make them so big.

humanji wrote: »
    Still don't understand why they make them so big.
    Fema coffins would be no more than a short term dumpster for the storage of dead bodies. It would make sense to have standard size to assist with the logistics of storage and shipping. It is also possible to cram up to three bodies into one coffin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

So in a big disaster where should they put the bodies? I not seeing the problem again it seems.

meglome wrote: »
    So in a big disaster where should they put the bodies? I not seeing the problem again it seems.
    I watched the first video run to da hills has posted and it says in the video that they are crematorium boxes .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

bonkey wrote: »
    What, exactly is great about them?

I ask because the first and second are the same information, which is also in the third, whilst the fifth onwards have apparently nothing to do with anything.

"Here is a photograph of a tower".
    Here is another photograph, this time of two towers.
    Here'a a picture of a tower behind barbed wire.

I mean...seriously...what exactly is great about this? Do you really think that anonymous pictures without anything but implied relevence actually add something to the discussion?

Ill reply to you Bonkey I know other people are asking questions but I think you covered everything. I accept I should of maybe included some information with the photos.

The first report is about the FEMA National exercise taking place in July of this year which looks fairly big involving most of the various agencies.

The coloured maps are the designated FEMA regions should a national emergency or martial law be declared, the links are to some of the forces involved in the exercise.

The map of the US with blue markers in certain areas are alleged FEMA camps.

The two watch towers are from the reported FEMA camp, Camp Grayling, Michigan.

fema02_04.jpg

This photo is of an alleged FEMA facility in Central Wyoming. Heres the rest of the reported camp.

fema02_02.jpg

fema02_03.jpg

fema02_05.jpg

The chopper and the Storm troopers on the armoured vehicle are from the FEMA response to hurricane Katrina , NO.

policestate.jpg

The picture of the train is one of the alleged people carriers belonging to FEMA.

This video is from youtube its only thirty seconds long its a reported photo from inside one of the trains showing padded seats on either side and what appear to be shackles on the floor.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gthaNAkt5VY

Theres a chap called Texe Marrs hes a minister in the US. Story goes like this a couple of members of his congregation were out one day driving and they seen one of these trains which to them seemed odd so they stopped for a look.

They claim to have taken photos of inside the train which seem to look very similar to the video on youtube Marrs claims to have those original photos.

You dont need the watch the video is 82 mins if you want to see it just forward to 1:04:00 you can see the photos and an explanation to how he came by them.
    http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=texe+marrs+concentration+camps&emb=0&aq=f#

These trains seem to look like the alleged FEMA trains on the outside albeit with a nice coat of white paint cant tell for certain whats on the inside though I hopes its certainly not shackles!!.

These are just some of things Ive came across reading up on FEMA the motivations behind the camps we cant know for sure but its better to be aware of them than not imo. If I post any more pics or whatever Ill make sure to include a description with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

Here's what gets me.
    Let's imagine for a minute that martial law is declared across the USA. So, all the necessary executive orders are supposedly already in place including one that seemingly says that the government can can take control of all transportation (including private cars). Red and blue list people are the first to be "taken out". Then comes the logistical nightmare of simply getting everyone else into a camp.

Now let's just say that some way or another 70% of the American population has been wiped out and this martial law ensues. That leaves somewhere in the region of 70-100 million people to be rounded up. OK, so if we imagine that the logistical strategy has been considered and it's possible that the rounding up and interning of 70 million, pff, lets call it 20 million people, can be achieved, who's going to do the job? Will American soldiers turn their guns on the ordinary man and woman in the street? Will American soldiers shoot at children?

OK, let's consider that over time, the US military has recruited foreign people into it's ranks. And consider that these foreign soldiers have no qualms about shooting innocent Americans and rounding them up there is still the issue of the good old true blue yank army man. Would he actually allow the foreign guys to shoot the very people he has sworn to protect? It also brings up what was raised earlier in the thread. There are as may guns in the states as there are rats.

OK, so if somehow the government manages to pass a law banning all guns, and the ordinary citizens of the USA hand over there weapons, how many guns will the criminals and militia have? I believe that the founders enshrined the right in the constitution, for groups to organise themselves as militia. (If I'm wrong about that, I'm sure I'll be corrected.) These people will never give up their weapons.

So, based on all that ( and I could add a lot more) how on earth can the NWO people realistically expect to imprison even 5% of the American population? If 1% of Americans were left outside, that would be over 2 and a half million people. If only 20% of those decided that "this sh*t ain't gonna happen in my country", that would mean that there would be a resistance of half a million active, armed, patriotic AMURIKANS willing to fight to the death to "save" their country.

The whole thing seems outrageously implausible. But I have another, equally ridiculous theory. Sit down. This is horrific.

The NWO people have no intention of interning the people of America. The camps are there to protect those seen as valuable, or useful. Protect from what? The only thing that makes sense is this. The biggest genocide ever seen in the history of mankind. Somehow, the plan would have to be to erradicate most of the population of the USA in one fell swoop while ensuring that the useful people are kept safe.

Neither theory makes any sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

DubTony wrote: »
    Here's what gets me.

There is over 62 million people in Iraq and Afghanistan with a fraction of the US military force and without the established chains of control in existence.

Resistance relatively quashed. what does that tell you?

Then comes the logistical nightmare of simply getting everyone else into a camp.
    Getting people into the camps is the easy part , just put the food there ,where the economy collapses and there is no food in the shops people will do anything to get food , they will beg to get into the fema camps .

espinolman wrote: »
    Getting people into the camps is the easy part , just put the food there ,where the economy collapses and there is no food in the shops people will do anything to get food , they will beg to get into the fema camps .

Take a look at the following list of executive orders. The constitution of the United States will be overridden when a "fitting event" should arise and martial law is declared by the government and FEMA. The government can then seize your property including food and water!

The government can seize you!

EO 10900
    Allows the government to take control over all modes of transportation, highways, and seaports.

EO 10995
    Allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EO 10997
    Allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.

EO 10998
    Allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EO 11000
    Allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EO 11001
    Allows the government to take over all health, education, and welfare functions.

EO 11002
    Designates the Postmaster General to operate national registration of all persons.

EO 11003
    Allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EO 11004
    Allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EO 11005
    Allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.

EO 11051
    Specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EO 11310
    Grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EO 11049
    Assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EO 11921
    Allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and flow of money in the U.S.A. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

Source: http://freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

Would I be insane to ask if there's a source of those orders that isn't a conspiracy website?

Would I be insane to ask if there's a source of those orders that isn't a conspiracy website?

Assignment of Emergency Preparedness Functions, October 11, 2004

The All the EOs listed above fall under EO 12919

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Establishing_martial_law_in_the_United_States

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

EO 10900 was revoked by EO 12220
    http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-orders-11.html

EO 122220
    http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/12220.html

The rest can be referenced there too.

Assignment of Emergency Preparedness Functions, October 11, 2004

The All the EOs listed above fall under EO 12919

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Establishing_martial_law_in_the_United_States

That site isn't much better. The links for the executive orders lead to a religious site. I was kind of hoping for something official.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, most orders aren't explained. I might blast off an email to them.

That site isn't much better. The links for the executive orders lead to a religious site. I was kind of hoping for something official. This is exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, most orders aren't explained. I might blast off an email to them.
    Click on the EO link of each number, it will take you to the official federal document.

That just brings you to the Mellenium-arc.net site

• Advertisement

That just brings you to the Mellenium-arc.net site
    http://www.disastercenter.com/laworder/laworder.htm

Take a look at the following list of executive orders. The constitution of the United States will be overridden when a "fitting event" should arise and martial law is declared by the government and FEMA. The government can then seize your property including food and water!

The government can seize you!

Here's the problem...

Imagine that a real national emergency arose. I dunno...the Eastern sea-board destroyed from a super-tsunami, or the mega-volcano under Yelowstone erupted.

Now...what powers do you want your government to have to be able to help people? If you're in need of help, does a private corporation or individual have the right to refuse to allow their food, water, or trucks be used to help save lives?

Therein lies the problem. Either you say that inividuals are allowed act in self-interest, potentially resulting in hundreds or thousands or deaths or you give the government the ability to act in the interest of the nation.

This apparently leaves us with a problem. On one hand, if we have a government who acts in the interest of its citizens, it needs to have these powers to be in place when they are needed....its too late to start working out details after they are needed. On the other hand, these powers could be abused.

But here's the rub...

You're asking people to believe in a government which wants to take action against the majority of the people but which still feels the need to act lawfully. This is the same government that is allegdly constantly lying to us, misleading us, untrustworthy, corrupt, and acting with complete contempt for the law when it is convenient to do so.

What in the name of **** does such a government need to pass legislation for, to give it these powers...especially when we're being asked to believe that its going to not only abuse those powers, but go completely overboard and also commit all sorts of atrocities?

Seriously...the government in such a nightmare scenario doesn't need laws to legitimise its actions. The only type of government which needs such actions are a government which needs to be able to withstand legal scrutiny of its actions after the fact....something which certainly isn't the case in a government behind these farcical parodies of death-camps we're being asked to believe in.

Here's what gets me.
    Let's imagine for a minute that martial law is declared across the USA. So, all the necessary executive orders are supposedly already in place including one that seemingly says that the government can can take control of all transportation (including private cars). Red and blue list people are the first to be "taken out". Then comes the logistical nightmare of simply getting everyone else into a camp.

Now let's just say that some way or another 70% of the American population has been wiped out and this martial law ensues. That leaves somewhere in the region of 70-100 million people to be rounded up. OK, so if we imagine that the logistical strategy has been considered and it's possible that the rounding up and interning of 70 million, pff, lets call it 20 million people, can be achieved, who's going to do the job? Will American soldiers turn their guns on the ordinary man and woman in the street? Will American soldiers shoot at children?

OK, let's consider that over time, the US military has recruited foreign people into it's ranks. And consider that these foreign soldiers have no qualms about shooting innocent Americans and rounding them up there is still the issue of the good old true blue yank army man. Would he actually allow the foreign guys to shoot the very people he has sworn to protect? It also brings up what was raised earlier in the thread. There are as may guns in the states as there are rats.

OK, so if somehow the government manages to pass a law banning all guns, and the ordinary citizens of the USA hand over there weapons, how many guns will the criminals and militia have? I believe that the founders enshrined the right in the constitution, for groups to organise themselves as militia. (If I'm wrong about that, I'm sure I'll be corrected.) These people will never give up their weapons.

So, based on all that ( and I could add a lot more) how on earth can the NWO people realistically expect to imprison even 5% of the American population? If 1% of Americans were left outside, that would be over 2 and a half million people. If only 20% of those decided that "this sh*t ain't gonna happen in my country", that would mean that there would be a resistance of half a million active, armed, patriotic AMURIKANS willing to fight to the death to "save" their country.

The whole thing seems outrageously implausible. But I have another, equally ridiculous theory. Sit down. This is horrific.

The NWO people have no intention of interning the people of America. The camps are there to protect those seen as valuable, or useful. Protect from what? The only thing that makes sense is this. The biggest genocide ever seen in the history of mankind. Somehow, the plan would have to be to erradicate most of the population of the USA in one fell swoop while ensuring that the useful people are kept safe.

Neither theory makes any sense.

Neville Chamberlin , then acting PM of Britain , returned to England in 1938 after meeting with Hitler.
    He told everybody that there was nothing to worry about, Nazi Germany was just fine and Hitler was a good bloke.

The Nazis blitzkrieged Poland in 1939 and so began the start of the third reich.
    The first recorded operational nazi death camp was in an old prison in Brandenburg close to Berlin, 1940.

People were told that these camps were for their own good and they would be looked after well in them they had nothing to worry about. That was a lie.

It wasnt untill 1944 when the "allies" started liberating the camps that the full extent of the horrors which took place in them was revealed to the world & nobody was prepared when the complete truth emerged.

The point Im trying to make is that if your looking for a blueprint as to how these camps might become operational/fill up should they be real with interior motives, look no further than those evil horrible nazis who have done it before through a combination of stealth & force.

You raised some points about soldiers firing on their own people. What if their ordered not to shoot at people but put them on trains instead?

Soldiers are soldiers they follow orders and would be more inclined to follow them if they were unaware of the real nature of the orders given to them imo.

What use is a militia against a tank? or a surface to surface missile? a fighter jet? there will only be one winner.

All of the above in the context of what you outlined is hear say, of course ,but this isnt in question: The camps are real they do exist.

Nobody listened when people tryed to warn everyone about the nazis, nobody listens anyway but they really didnt listen then when they should of.
    Nobody wants to believe these camps are for the purpose mentioned above especially myself I really hope theres nothing to be concerned about, untill the exact purpose of the camps becomes transparent I dont think they can be just laughed away history would show us thats a very dangerous thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

WakeUp wrote: »
    What use is a militia against a tank? or a surface to surface missile? a fighter jet? there will only be one winner

Militias seem to be doing alright in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Militias seem to be doing alright in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Well if your to take the reported death tolls into consideration on both sides that isnt really the case is it. Do you include the 600,000 dead Iraqi civilians in your militias doing alright quote?...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

WakeUp wrote: »
    Well if your to take the reported death tolls into consideration on both sides that isnt really the case is it. Do you include the 600,000 dead Iraqi civilians in your militias doing alright quote?...

You asked the question of what good a militia can do against an army with tanks and missiles. The militias in Iraq and Afghanistan are doing quite well against those armies given the circumstances. Those numbers are civilian numbers, not militia. So I still stand by it.

You asked the question of what good a militia can do against an army with tanks and missiles. The militias in Iraq and Afghanistan are doing quite well against those armies given the circumstances. Those numbers are civilian numbers, not militia. So I still stand by it.

fair comment, but I wouldnt be so quick personally about making a comparison between the two militias. (US & Middle east) weapons, training, front line action, suicide bombers.
    Also, can you say with any certainty that all those civillians killed were just civillians? A vast number of people/civillians in Iraq & Afghanistan view the coalition forces as occupying armies and do their bit to fight back be it stashing weapons or in some other way.
    The US have no problem dropping 500 pound bombs on targets to take them out killing everything else in close proximty aswell.
    I reckon the civillian number of dead and militia invloved people is a lot more than the numbers being reported they true and exact number will probably never be known though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

The point Im trying to make is that if your looking for a blueprint as to how these camps might become operational/fill up should they be real with interior motives, look no further than those evil horrible nazis who have done it before through a combination of stealth & force

The Nazis were an occupying force in most places. In Germany they ghettoised (?) the Jews before attempting to wipe them out. They used deadly force without hesitation to get people onto trains.
    You raised some points about soldiers firing on their own people. What if their ordered not to shoot at people but put them on trains instead?

Soldiers are soldiers they follow orders and would be more inclined to follow them if they were unaware of the real nature of the orders given to them imo.

They may follow orders, but there's a line that most people won't cross (even soldiers). Unless the soldiers can be convinced that the population is horribly infected I don't see many of them shooting fellow citizens. Some of the soldiers that walked the streets of New Orleans expressed on TV how they felt it was wierd and even wrong for them to be "working" in their own country.
    What use is a militia against a tank? or a surface to surface missile? a fighter jet? there will only be one winner.

Even the French did a pretty good job during WW2. We're talking about guerilla warfare here and people defending an ideal. That's bigger than any plane or missile.

Look, all I'm asking is this. Can anyone really expect to imprison most of the population of one of the most populated, most heavily armed countries on the planet? Americans aren't thick (no matter how much we tend to think they are) and hold their freedoms and democratic ideals very close to their hearts.
    OK, many many middle Americans will fall for some of the "for your own good" stuff but there are way too many of them who already hold government in contempt and would never sit back and allow their families, or even their communities, to be herded onto trains when there was really no apparent reason. And if there is some "invented" reason, it had better be a good one to have any hope of succeeding.

Plans to shut down tent cities in California and relocate homeless people to government-run facilities (Fema Camps) have stoked fears that the move could be a pretext for a wider internment of Americans in the event of a total economic collapse.

“California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said a make-shift tent city for the homeless that sprang up in the capital city of Sacramento will be shut down and its residents allowed to stay at the state fairgrounds (Fema Camp),” reports Bloomberg News.

"Homeless people will be moved to the the state facility (Fema Camp) known as Cal-Expo as the Sacramento City Council last night agreed to spend $880,000 to expand homeless programs.

“Together with the local government and volunteers, we are taking a first step to ensure the people living in tent city have a safe place to stay, with fresh water, healthy conditions and access to the services they need,” Schwarzenegger said in a statement. “And I am committed to working with Mayor Johnson to find a permanent solution for those living in tent city.”

That “permanent solution” has some people worried that many more Americans could be interned against their will in the event of widespread rioting and the implementation of martial law".

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aKqkjyYkFN8w&refer=worldwide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Plans to shut down tent cities in California and relocate homeless people to government-run facilities (Fema Camps) have stoked fears that the move could be a pretext for a wider internment of Americans in the event of a total economic collapse.

“California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said a make-shift tent city for the homeless that sprang up in the capital city of Sacramento will be shut down and its residents allowed to stay at the state fairgrounds (Fema Camp),” reports Bloomberg News.

"Homeless people will be moved to the the state facility (Fema Camp) known as Cal-Expo as the Sacramento City Council last night agreed to spend $880,000 to expand homeless programs.

“Together with the local government and volunteers, we are taking a first step to ensure the people living in tent city have a safe place to stay, with fresh water, healthy conditions and access to the services they need,” Schwarzenegger said in a statement. “And I am committed to working with Mayor Johnson to find a permanent solution for those living in tent city.”

That “permanent solution” has some people worried that many more Americans could be interned against their will in the event of widespread rioting and the implementation of martial law".

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aKqkjyYkFN8w&refer=worldwide

So did you put the Fema camp text in brackets on all of these? Is there the slightest bit of evidence?

Advertisement