Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wsop % sale

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭krux

I just saw this thread now,ripping entertainment!! Come on now it's pretty obvious this was posted here cause there isn't a poker player in cork at the moment who could buy themselves into a 50 freezeout, let alone stake an big honest Al in vegas! Corkie,it's great to see you got a hobbie,I always wondered what happened to you after your tv show was cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

krux wrote: »
    Corkie,it's great to see you got a hobbie,I always wondered what happened to you after your tv show was cancelled

lol, he's in a band too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭BOBBB

nicnicnic wrote: »
    i think SideshowsBobs ringer alias of BoBB is very clever

No Peg

ca08_al_bundy.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭BOBBB

Would it be agreed that:

Cork has more idiots

But
    Dublin has more pricks

?

Incase you didnt notice I posted this in a different fashion FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭DEEP THROAT

Sirtoyou wrote: »
    Alan Kelleher(Big Al)

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=1160

Alan is going to vegas for the world series.He is going to play 12 events.He is selling 40% of himself.If anyone is interested @ 300euro for 1%.
    Events he is planning to play:

event 7 june 4 2000nlhe
    event 13 june 7 2500nlhe
    event19 jun10 1500plo
    event23 jun12 2000nlhe
    event27 jun14 1500nlhe
    event32 jun17 1500nlhe
    event36 jun19 1500nlhe
    event39 jun21 1500nlhe
    event44 jun25 1000nlhe w/rb(2)
    event48 jun27 2000nlhe
    event52 jun30 1500nlhe
    main event july4 10000nlhe

300 euro for an interest inthe world series for the month
    Contact alan at 087-7618513 or leave name and number and Alan will contact you.

2008 results include a win in the macau league final for 9k.a CPT win and the macau main event sattelite for the world series main event for $12,500.
    17% already sold so 23% left.

Are any of the backup team going to be posting updates for all the investors (Mentions of coke and Hookers NOT RQD:o )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭DEEP THROAT

Sirtoyou wrote: »
    Alan Kelleher(Big Al)

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=1160

Alan is going to vegas for the world series.He is going to play 12 events.He is selling 40% of himself.If anyone is interested @ 300euro for 1%.
    Events he is planning to play:

event 7 june 4 2000nlhe
    event 13 june 7 2500nlhe
    event19 jun10 1500plo
    event23 jun12 2000nlhe
    event27 jun14 1500nlhe
    event32 jun17 1500nlhe
    event36 jun19 1500nlhe
    event39 jun21 1500nlhe
    event44 jun25 1000nlhe w/rb(2)
    event48 jun27 2000nlhe
    event52 jun30 1500nlhe
    main event july4 10000nlhe

300 euro for an interest inthe world series for the month
    Contact alan at 087-7618513 or leave name and number and Alan will contact you.

2008 results include a win in the macau league final for 9k.a CPT win and the macau main event sattelite for the world series main event for $12,500.
    17% already sold so 23% left.

As the vendor Mr SirToYou do you not think is is time to comment on the progress as it is now half way through the itinerary you so kindly advertised:eek:

Just so the investors ( I know two of them ) can find out what is happening

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

I am as previously stated in the thread not the vendor of these shares Mr Killeen.I posted the thread to advertise he shares to anyone interested.I might also add that anybody who wishes to follow any player at the wsop can do so at pokernews.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭mickc

0 cashes so far according to the player search on the worldseriesofpoker site, name didnt actually return any results.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,515 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I've been following Connie's thread but there seems to be no news of this player at all.
    Anyone got any info?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭green123

sickpuppy wrote: »
    :pac::pac:I think there should be asub forum for idiotic Cork people.
    I know its the biggest county in ireland but it must have the highest knob jockey percentage in ireland.
    Rb wrote: »
    QFT they're making a show of themselves on this thread tbh.
    there are langers everywhere in this country . Cork has its fair share but not in any larger ratio

i dont know why, but there is a far higher percentage of idiots and langers in cork than in any other county

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭g.quagmire

eagle eye wrote: »
    I've been following Connie's thread but there seems to be no news of this player at all.
    Anyone got any info?
    corkie123 wrote: »
    the wsop 1500 and 2500 are nothing but crap shoots u be better off playing the ventian touries .if anyone been watching coverage of it they see that there losing 8 players a second in them . i collected a guy today after he came back and he told me it was all a crap shoot and the ventian touries are better value .in one tourie in the wsop there was 2k players and after 12hrs play there was only 116 left now if does not tell u something wat does

but wat ever u decide best of luck there connie

LOL hes home allready no cashes an no money wat a gangster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

g.quagmire wrote: »
    LOL hes home allready no cashes an no money wat a gangster
    He's home? So he won't be playing the ME?
    I presume he'll be shipping back his (foolish) investors some cash from that so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

spoke to him at the bonus holdem tables about a week ago and he had allegedly done the whole 45k he brought over and was potless, and returning home asap, not playing the main event.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

wow. thats crazy. so he lost the investors money before playing all the events?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Lycius

spoke to him at the bonus holdem tables about a week ago and he had allegedly done the whole 45k he brought over and was potless, and returning home asap, not playing the main event.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Norwich Fan Rob

dont really know the guy so wouldnt like to comment definatively or any further, just relaying what i heard him tell a few of us directly at a table a week ago, and havent seen him since.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Wow, Trip report pls Big Al ?

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

chdpoker wrote: »
    wow. thats crazy. so he lost the investors money before playing all the events?
    Sounds like said "investors" should have a read of this before having another go at it

%7BB4375258-A483-416A-9A3E-52027E86465E%7DImg100.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭pierce hard

I know its kinda bad laughing at other paoples failings, but the way in which it happened makes it ridic funny :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,515 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I find it amazing that not one person here staked this guy and others have come on and got staked quite easily. I think it shows the power of this forum that nobody got roped in to this one.
    Also we may have a psychic in our midst based by what you see below.
    Apparently those who put themselves in the face of death a lot pick up special talents.:D
    DeVore wrote: »
    Will you go guarantor if he welches? Do you know him and can vouch for his trustworthiness?
    DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

so is this confirmed?! epic read.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭RedJoker

Are there any %s left? I'll take 1 or 2% if there's any left.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

image_gallery?img_id=12036&t=1207661915029

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭PokerPissTaker

As far as I am aware Big Al cashed in a deep stack tourney doing a deal for $14800, The same deal Gavin Kelly got and talks about in his blog

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

As far as I Big Al cashed in a deep stack tourney doing a deal for $14800, The same deal Gavin Kelly got and talks about in his blog

Linkage plz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

As far as I am aware Big Al cashed in a deep stack tourney doing a deal for $14800, The same deal Gavin Kelly got and talks about in his blog

the deep stack festival is on in the venetian, Gavins two chops were in the bellagio, Al was involved in neither of those anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Lazare wrote: »
    Linkage plz

Its a feature blog on greenjokerpoker.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭PokerPissTaker

nicnicnic wrote: »
    the deep stack festival is on in the venetian, Gavins two chops were in the bellagio, Al was involved in neither of those anyway

Then I stand corrected But It was big news in Cork that Al had cashed in a tourney for 15k It was only after I was told that it was in the same deal as Gavin I'm not starting a rumour This was All the talk around the tables one night But like I said i have no evidence nor have we anyway of checking if he even played these tourneys. But people who wish to back other players should look into reports and coverage details before sponsoring. Al is a top tourney player but this isnt always enough to justify sponsoring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

bohsman wrote: »
    Its a feature blog on greenjokerpoker.com

Ah, I mistook it to mean Big Al had a blog.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement