Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wsop % sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

because he's trying to rip people off ldo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 carryonlaughing

jesus phantom i see you have over 8000 posts is this all you do, sitting around looking at boards and making comments:( i feel sorry for you. get a life man lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,643 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

jesus phantom i see you have over 8000 posts is this all you do, sitting around looking at boards and making comments:( i feel sorry for you. get a life man lol.

Well you have three posts and they amount to garbage. Its quite clear what most people here think of this offer, so just accept it and move on.

well i did only reg yesterday, but if like flushdraw i have 8000 in 2 years time please shoot me lol. and yes i agree lets accept it and move on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

i was looking at flushdraws last post. and there are a few things i want to point out. firstly all those players are good cash players but alan has been making a good living playing cash games for over 20 years lets see if there still around making it then, secondly you said hes freerolling for 6.5k are you not forgetting he is paying 60% of that himself. for god sake why dont you give al a break and wish him the best of luck instead of knocking him.
    Flushdraw wrote: »
    Hopefully he can return his backers a few quid in profits.

*cough cough*

You're missing the point...good luck to him in vegas and good luck with his backers if they want to pay that much over the odds. I'm NOT missing the point that he's paying 60% of the fees himself..He's still getting a free trip to vegas and free accommodation. he doesnt owe anyone a cent unless he makes a profit so he's on a hiding to nothing. Great gig if he pulls it off.

I dont see it as a profitable adventure and its amusing me, the few posters in here trying to sell his % for him and then giving others stick when they make a comment. I'm not knocking him in any way, gl to the guy.

I dont know much of Al anyway, but i have heard he is comparable to Dublins finest, aka the Chief. Once again, gl to the guy in vegas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

well i did only reg yesterday, but if like flushdraw i have 8000 in 2 years time please shoot me lol. and yes i agree lets accept it and move on

Make up your mind buddy...or else open your eyes, one or the other

• Registered Users Posts: 37,643 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

*cough cough*
    I dont know much of Al anyway, but i have heard he is comparable to Dublins finest, aka the Chief.

No one is comparable to the Chief.

sorry flushdraw i didnt mean you, it was meant for phantom, he has over 8000 posts not you ,sorry again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Flipper

I don't even know Big Al but he is certainly not Corks' answer to The Chief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

i will stake phantom lord vs you HU4rollz
    edit: you and staker scammer are lolfishes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

how can u not know him flip?!?!

how can u not know him flip?!?!
    It's kinda weird. When I started playing in the Macau, he was barred so we never played together. I did meet him briefly in Singapore with Corkie123 and that is literally the only time we ever met. I've taken the last few months off poker to pursue other interests so I haven't been in the Macau (since all the perma-banning has been lifted). I'll probably return to the scene for some Xmas tourneys.

if your left in he he. the only reason u were winning in te macou was because big al was barred lol. corkie says hello

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭Pulsar Eagle

Flipper wrote: »
    It's kinda weird. When I started playing in the Macau, he was barred so we never played together. I did meet him briefly in Singapore with Corkie123 and that is literally the only time we ever met. I've taken the last few months off poker to pursue other interests so I haven't been in the Macau (since all the perma-banning has been lifted). I'll probably return to the scene for some Xmas tourneys.

ha that is weird alright, well good luck with the other interests + poker come back

if your left in he he. the only reason u were winning in te macou was because big al was barred lol. corkie says hello
    ^^^^ needs dialling wand

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

flipper told me the main reason he did so well in the macau was cos corkie123 was barred, told me he wasnt comfortable playing when corkie was there

you can't have any secrets around here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

You 2 fish even done enough to have a better set of results than Alan!
    I think Al's HMD record is better than Daves actually, a 4th in the WSOP is way better than anything on Daves to be fair.
    There are also lots of posters better than Al's.

Also the % sale is ridiculous, how can you expect people to pay for your food and accommodation, its ridiculously cheeky. Its like someone backing you into the Sportign 1K game and charging them for an Eddie Rockets, robbery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

hmm I thought you were corkie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

RoundTower wrote: »
    hmm I thought you were corkie?

no he is not im well able to post myself under my own name not like some other people who do not .

if i have something to say i say it . im not one who likes to hide under a different name .:mad:

as for CARRYONLAUGHING who ever u are i would perfer if u kept flipper and me apart in your posts i can say hello myself to him if i wanted to:D:D:D not that i feel like it really .

• Advertisement

flipper told me the main reason he did so well in the macau was cos corkie123 was barred, told me he wasnt comfortable playing when corkie was there

was never barred in my life there . should have been but they never did l played to much on tables :o:o:o

as for flipper winning there lol dont start me on that :p:p:p

hes good at changing euros for dollars i give him that :p:p:p he gives a better deal than big al in that .

all in his own favour

• Registered Users Posts: 36,158 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I was thinking of selling %s for vegas so thread delivers

oh yeah corkie i heard about that exchange lol:) maybe flippers new interests are taking up banking he he he. but more than likely hes taking up drawing the dole lol. thats the only way hed be sure of a weekly income looooooll.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

oh yeah corkie i heard about that exchange lol:) maybe flippers new interests are taking up banking he he he. but more than likely hes taking up drawing the dole lol. thats the only way hed be sure of a weekly income looooooll.

You'RE a retard.

You'RE a retard.

why do u say he is a retard ?

do u not know wat flipper offered me last year for 2000 dollars on poker stars 1100 euro lol it was worth 1650 then . he thought i was broke and needed money to go to vegas straight away . my friend tony cooney took it off me and gave me the money in vegas .

now in all fairness u dont do that to people u know well i would not :D:D

Flipper wrote: »
    I don't even know Big Al but he is certainly not Corks' answer to The Chief.

how can u make such a statement if u dont know him lol

i told u before u open your gob think first before u make a as* hole of yourself .

in all fairness if dont know him u cant comment . ask your uncle he tell u wat type of player he is there good friends

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

I said he is a retard because all of his posts in this thread have been retarded.

I dont care about you or flippers personal business, in fact, I dont think personal business should ever be outed over the web. IMO.

Regarding the %sale. I dont know how anyone calling themselves a poker player could take such a -EV decision to buy a stake in a player who is making you pay for his expenses.

What is it about people from cork? One uppers the whole lot of them? Cept Redjoker.

And before you start, I was born in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

:pac::pac:I think there should be asub forum for idiotic Cork people.
    I know its the biggest county in ireland but it must have the highest knob jockey percentage in ireland.
    Not all the posters but a sizeable majority

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

sickpuppy wrote: »
    :pac::pac:I think there should be asub forum for idiotic Cork people.
    I know its the biggest county in ireland but it must have the highest knob jockey percentage in ireland.
    Not all the posters but a sizeable majority
    QFT they're making a show of themselves on this thread tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement