Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2017

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Added you in there. Still only 5 for division 8. We'll need at least 3 more and a volunteer for GM to go ahead with division 8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

I'm struggling to get 2 guys to sign up to our league despite them being told they were in Division 6. One of them, I'm sure I'll get his e-mail soon. But the other guy hasn't been online in nearly 2 weeks. What's the procedure here?

Still no sign of 1 guy - he hasn't been online in 3 weeks now.

Should we start looking into replacing him? I'm fairly cagey about having someone in the league who's not going to be active.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

Should we start looking into replacing him? I'm fairly cagey about having someone in the league who's not going to be active.

I'm in Division 7, came 5th last year in my first year. I'm waiting to here back about Division 7 but there's no movement on that thread. I'll gladly take the last place in Division 6 if I'm wanted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Who are you waiting on? I'll remove him from the list and promote someone from Division 7,Manner14 would be next in line.
    gstack166 wrote: »
    I'm in Division 7, came 5th last year in my first year. I'm waiting to here back about Division 7 but there's no movement on that thread. I'll gladly take the last place in Division 6 if I'm wanted.

When you say you are waiting to hear back, have you not received an invite yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

adrian522 wrote: »
    Who are you waiting on? I'll remove him from the list and promote someone from Division 7,Manner14 would be next in line.

When you say you are waiting to hear back, have you not received an invite yet?

I haven't received an invite yet either, or a PM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

GMs should already be on top of their leagues and organising the polls for draft dates and dumping guys and adding guys etc etc.

adrian522 wrote:

romteilly is his username.

I'll fire Manner14 an invite.

Cheers

romteilly is his username.

I'll fire Manner14 an invite.

Cheers

I've updated the first post with this info.

Has anyone from divison 7 received an invite? If not I need a volunteer for GM and I'll remove the existing GM.

Have all the other divisons been setup at this stage? Anybody not joined up at this stage should be removed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,969 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

We have a number of spaces available in the boards keeper league this season. If you are interested send me a pm and I'll get you set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

adrian522 wrote:
    Has anyone from divison 7 received an invite? If not I need a volunteer for GM and I'll remove the existing GM.

No invite here anyway

• Advertisement

OK, I'll need to remove the guy who was the GM, and add in someone else. Can I get a volunteer for GM so we can get this league up and running for week 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Still waiting on one to join, SK1979 I believe. Have sent him another pm hopefully will be signed up by tomorrow. Draft date has been set.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭coco0981

I was in division 7 last year (weekend warriors). Had forgotten about it till now, can i get back into that? Or drop down to lowest division? No hassle if I'm too late for either

***Going to post same message on division 7 thread

I've sent him an invite, but again he's another one who hasn't been online in 2 weeks so might be best moving to next in line.

Why do people sign up and then disappear :rolleyes:

coco0981 wrote: »
    I was in division 7 last year (weekend warriors). Had forgotten about it till now, can i get back into that? Or drop down to lowest division? No hassle if I'm too late for either

***Going to post same message on division 7 thread

I've added you to the list for division 8.
    I've sent him an invite, but again he's another one who hasn't been online in 2 weeks so might be best moving to next in line.

Why do people sign up and then disappear :rolleyes:

The real mccoy 91 would be next in line.

I still need a GM for division 7 and division 8. Could I get a volunteer from each today please? Otherwise we will move forward with 6 divisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 amyeastwood7

If there is players not active I would be willing to join a higher league

The real mccoy 91 would be next in line.

I still need a GM for division 7 and division 8. Could I get a volunteer from each today please? Otherwise we will move forward with 6 divisions.

Disregard - Manner has signed up now so Division is now good to go.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,969 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Bump again for the keeper league. Number of spots available this year. let me know if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Shuukaido

Hi,

Any spots still available?

Thanks!

Shuukaido wrote: »
    Hi,

Any spots still available?

Thanks!

Yes, you are in division 8.

• Advertisement

Due to lack of numbers in Division 8 I'm making divisions 7 and 8 10 team leagues.

Sorry to people who are dropping down but this gives everyone a chance to play.

The updated divisions are on page 1 of this thread.

The following 2 users are removed due to not replying to PM's:

Ninja Avenger and Amyeastwood7.

The league GM's of division 7 and 8 will remove and add people as above. Sorry for the confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bam_Dan

Any chance of any more spaces coming up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

Just giving props to adrian522 this year for doing all the organizing this year. Stellar job.

Bam_Dan wrote: »
    PauloConn wrote: »
    I might have missed the cutoff Adrian, I don't appear on the list.
    I am in the division 7 on NFL.com so just want to see if i'll be there or moving

Hi,

Both of you can go into Division 8 which will bring it up to 12 teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Bam_Dan

Hi,

Both of you can go into Division 8 which will bring it up to 12 teams.

Nice one!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,219 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Am I too late to join? :o

Bam_Dan wrote: »
    LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Am I too late to join? :o

Pretty much, If someone else comes along very soon we can add 2 more to division 7 which would bring that up to a 12 team league but leagues will be starting to draft from this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 amyeastwood7

Sorry I was away for the past few days and I only got the PM today. I can join division 7 to make it a 12 team league

• Registered Users Posts: 36,219 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Great stuff!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Still 1 slot up for grabs in Division 7 if anyone is interested

Advertisement