Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

BEP! wrote: »
    I'll play again this year. Tara royals. Think I was Division 3

4 DIVISION RELEGATION OUCH :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 BEP!

Ah well it was bound to happen. I always forget about this thread. I'm just happy I remembered before the draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

exactly, better than nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

BEP! wrote: »
    Ah well it was bound to happen. I always forget about this thread. I'm just happy I remembered before the draft.

Welcome to division 7! It may not have the glitz and glam around it like the other higher up divisions but it's good old fashioned football.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Any spaces left for me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I'm in if there's still space! Rodgers is a Bad Man was my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

Is there anyway I can join? If not it's okay.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'm in if there's still space! Rodgers is a Bad Man was my team.

You are in.
    DB74 wrote: »
    Any spaces left for me?

You are in too.
    Mr_Man2121 wrote: »
    Is there anyway I can join? If not it's okay.

Also in but will need 1 more in order to keep the numbers even.

Thanks. How do I join

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You should get a PM from the league GM, you'll need to give him an email address and he will send you an invite.

• Advertisement

adrian522 wrote: »
    You should get a PM from the league GM, you'll need to give him an email address and he will send you an invite.

Okay thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

Can I play age please? White Star Rovers, D6 last year.

I'v added you in, we will need 1 more to keep the numbers even.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Cheers Adrian, I await my PM! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

Sh1t!! Only just seeing the new threads! I was in Division 7 last year if I'm not too late??

Think there was a typo in my team name. Either was tralega tigers or Tralee tigers!

gstack166 wrote: »
    Sh1t!! Only just seeing the new threads! I was in Division 7 last year if I'm not too late??

You are now in Division 7, which is now full, assuming everyone who has posted actually joins.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

adrian522 wrote: »
    You are now in Division 7, which is now full, assuming everyone who has posted actually joins.

Perfect! Thanks mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

Hanners wrote: »
    Count me in please, Lambmuncher, winner of D1 last season :)

This guy PM me not sure why but he thinks he has been left out but he did post in the thread a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 4 amyeastwood7

I'd like to play if there is room thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭AdamConnor7

I'm in one of the divisions on this thread but I'm also trying to get a 10 team league up and running. I'll post a link to the thread I started or you can Pm me if interested
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057774005

• Advertisement

I'd like to play if there is room thanks.

There are 7 divisions full right now but I'll add you to division 8 and if there is enough interst we will do an 8th division. We will need a min o 8 teams though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Can I be put on the list for division 8 too please only seeing this now

Can I be put on the list for division 8 too please only seeing this now

no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

I'm struggling to get 2 guys to sign up to our league despite them being told they were in Division 6. One of them, I'm sure I'll get his e-mail soon. But the other guy hasn't been online in nearly 2 weeks. What's the procedure here?

Same in the premier league, people haven't joined up yet. I think just carry on with setting the fixtures and arranging the draft date, if it gets to the last week I'll promote someone from division 7/8 to take his place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

I was in Div 7 last year. I assume thats full but would there be a place in Duiv 8? Team name was Put a Nickel in the Slot

MrKingsley wrote: »
    I was in Div 7 last year. I assume thats full but would there be a place in Duiv 8? Team name was Put a Nickel in the Slot

No problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Jasondeans86er

I would be interested in joining if there is space, might have a friend interested too. Thanks

I would be interested in joining if there is space, might have a friend interested too. Thanks

I've added you there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Interesting101

Id be available if you have a slot

Advertisement