Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Yeah I don't know...
    They have them in France (franchised), not sure they do very well tbh, but they're still going after a few years.

Will give it a try next weekend thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Jakey Rolling

Anyone have any ideas on where i could by a glass display cabinet in clonmel?

I see from today's Argos flyer that they have similar glass cabinets.

100412.2526@compuserve.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Saw this documentary about Frank Patterson on TG4 yesterday. It was made a few years ago.

http://www.tg4.ie/en/player/home/?pid=5266932263001

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Qreq

I noticed Virgin's broadband was down in town at 11.45am. Their site's status checker didn't acknowledge the problem until 12.29. The current estimated fix time is 2pm. Thought I'd put that here in case anyone asks what the story is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Is there a shop around to buy toys for a newborn baby?
    It's for a friends family and i have no idea where to get these things from.
    Many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭dieselbug

I watched the rescue helicopter on Slievenamon on Tuesday afternoon and saw it drop a stretcher. Was someone hurt? or hopefully an exercise.

They were there for more than an hour I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Qreq

Many thanks

There's World of Wonder in the Poppyfields and a baby shop in Mitchell Street (not sure if it does toys though) near Hewitt's bakery. You can also look at the nursery section of Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Many thanks

If you specifically want toys, Tesco sell the Lamaze toys, which are great, and a few other bits I wouldn't sneeze at!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭dahat

The old Suir Pharma site to re open under IQ Pharmtek with 100 jobs then 100 next year.

Great news for those lads n lassies who haven't found work when the old site closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭jenny smith

Who are DS car sales Clonmel. friend of mine saw a car they are selling online. Just a mobile for them though

• Advertisement

dahat wrote: »
    The old Suir Pharma site to re open under IQ Pharmtek with 100 jobs then 100 next year.

Great news for those lads n lassies who haven't found work when the old site closed.

Good news, but I doubt that many of them will be taken on under the new owners and if they are, it will be at greatly reduced salaries.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,641 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Good news, but I doubt that many of them will be taken on under the new owners and if they are, it will be at greatly reduced salaries.

Apparently they are seeking ex Suir Pharma and Rambaxy workers to help them start production as quick as.

Credit must be given to Andy Moloney who has done alot of work behind the scenes on this.

Who are DS car sales Clonmel. friend of mine saw a car they are selling online. Just a mobile for them though

Can you post a link to the ad or pm it please.

Possibly Don Strang, but just guessing.

Great news to see up to 200 jobs announced today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭jenny smith

dieselbug wrote: »
    Can you post a link to the ad or pm it please.

Possibly Don Strang, but just guessing.
    https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/toyota-corolla-hatchback/13350905

• Registered Users Posts: 8,376 ✭✭✭cml387

An Ad That Has Everything Written Like This Would Not Fill Me With Confidence.

Get your friend to ring the number and all details of who and where they are should be freely forthcoming. Their ad claims "family business for over 35 years"

On the car itself It's the base model, mileage fairly high and it's white. Also the company selling are panel beaters so carefully examine for any repairs to the bodywork.

Always, always, always, if you are buying bring someone qualified to fully examine the car first.
    Always amazes me how many people go out and invest their hard earned money on buying a used car when they have very little knowledge on what they are investing in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭icjzfmq7ewon1t

dieselbug wrote:
    Always, always, always, if you are buying bring someone qualified to fully examine the car first. Always amazes me how many people go out and invest their hard earned money on buying a used car when they have very little knowledge on what they are investing in.

This exactly and as much so from a dealer as private because they have the sales patter off by heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Begs

https://m.facebook.com/clonmelduathlon2017/

Great to see an event like this in town. Hopefully it's a success.

Great to see C&C expanding in Clonmel good news again. Dorothy Perkins opened on Saturday too

• Advertisement

Great to see C&C expanding in Clonmel good news again. Dorothy Perkins opened on Saturday too

Can you elaborate on C&C expansion please.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

80 jobs to be created.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Sour Memoirs

That C&C announcement looks very similar to one released about a year ago. Something odd about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Sorry only saw this now 80 new jobs being created.

Sorry only saw this now 80 new jobs being created.

Yes I believe the same jobs were announced about a year back.
    Thought by the sound of it there was going to be faurther new investment.

Manning of the new pet line AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭BowWow

M8 & N24 or M9 & N76 ?

Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Vizzy

BowWow wrote: »
    M8 & N24 or M9 & N76 ?

Thanks...

Much of a muchness really.
    M9 & N76 will mean you are on an "N" road for longer
    No toll on this route.
    M8 & N24 the road is better but you will pay a toll.

Both routes will take you almost identical time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭BowWow

Vizzy wrote: »
    Much of a muchness really.
    M9 & N76 will mean you are on an "N" road for longer
    No toll on this route.
    M8 & N24 the road is better but you will pay a toll.

Both routes will take you almost identical time.

Thank You....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Anyone remember the name of new fish n chips place at Poppy field? Do they have online site to check the menu?

Advertisement