Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers on Tour - is there a doctor in the house?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

fits wrote: »
    really? I have always found the ok to deal with. Ulster bank on the other hand...

the bank in Finland seems a lot better though. Much easier to manage your money online.
    Well I never had too many problems with them because I had a family member working there before and they were able to deal with a lot of stuff for me. I did get in touch with one person in my branch who was very helpful but otherwise it was a pain.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

BOOKED MY DOCTOR WHO TICKET WOOOO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

bluewolf wrote: »

Woo hoo! :D

I should get mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭SueBoom

bluewolf wrote: »

JEALOUS! I'll probably just be watching it at home.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Not sure whether to laugh or sigh at the fact that Runner's World just tweeted a link to their feature on C/D cup sports bras with the tagline "Now for every size!"... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Put 20 hours into a report between yesterday and today. It's 20,000 words long. Unnatural.

But now... I'm on me holidays.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Put 20 hours into a report between yesterday and today. It's 20,000 words long. Unnatural.

But now... I'm on me holidays.

HOLIDAAAAAY

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Holliers are good alright.
    The bridesmaid thread just got locked. I'm gutted. =( =(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

How so Joe wrote: »
    Holliers are good alright.
    The bridesmaid thread just got locked. I'm gutted. =( =(

Too many moaners. They just couldn't let us enjoy it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Dolbert wrote: »
    Well, there's my weekend entertainment gone up in smoke. I shall go back to the intricacies of OSCOLA.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I was actually looking forward to reading the outcome of that thread while I was waiting for J to get home from work tomorrow night! Oh well.

I'm supposed to be finished my holidays next Monday, but I'm not rostered to come in again until Friday. I know I shouldn't be complaining but I'm poor and bored :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Ah that sucks. I was living my life vicariously through WDIC. Now I'll never know. *sobs*

I am so blooming happy to see the end of this week. I will stay in bed as much as possible tomorrow and maybe watch true detective.

It's been a bad, bad week. But it's over, nobody is dead, and I'm sure next week will be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

sullivlo wrote: »
    Yeay!

Also, your username reminds me of one of my favourite movies - my girl! Great show. No Thomas J. Stay away from the bees! Gets me every time.

I'm pretty sure the midwife who delivered my baby introduced herself as Vayda. I was 9cm dilated and without pain relief at the time so I may have misheard her but I was mentally referring to her as Darth Vayda for the whole time.

New season of 'The Killing' on Netflix and some Masterchef: The Professionals to catch on, yay!!! There was a time when my bank holiday weekends were more exciting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Got my hair done! She was amazing and spent ages on it after I told her I have a party tomorrow night. And then I went to pay and realised after I had no cash whatsoever and couldn't tip, and now I feel a bit mean

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Am traumatised that the bm thread is closed. *cries * Ruiners :(
    What am I going to do now? It was like a kindred spirit, all the banter and craic. Soooo sad.

WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY???!!

How the feck did I not notice going over 1,000 posts. I had a very sh ite day but have deadly friends.

Haha I could talk to myself all night on this, like a parallel universe. Parallel is hard to spell.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Tigger99 wrote: »
    Haha I could talk to myself all night on this, like a parallel universe. Parallel is hard to spell.
    Sorry to spoil your party of one :P

Dolbert wrote: »
    Now the whole thread is gone :(

What a disaster this has turned out to be. And me after making a load of triangle sandwiches and everything.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

sullivlo wrote: »
    Now the whole thread is gone :(

What a disaster this has turned out to be. And me after making a load of triangle sandwiches and everything.

What?! I hadn't noticed that. No! :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I had a gander at that thread after it was mentioned here. I hope there's an update soon. I need to know how it went!

I had a gander at that thread after it was mentioned here. I hope there's an update soon. I need to know how it went!
    Thread has been deleted. We will never know the outcome.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Word got out, I imagine.

I should go to bed.

Should.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

I'm completely out of the loop, I haven't a clue what thread you're all on about.

Last night in New York. Have taken myself for a drink in an Irish bar in the East Village. I wouldn't normally, but it looked like a cool place.

Today I boight the contents of Forever 21 (the selection is just better here for plus size), drooled my way around the Strand bookstore (18 miles of books! I nearly cried walking around there. Only weight restrictions prevented me from buying more than three books). Then I had a mani/pedi. Lolz, mani/pedi. I feel so American!

Gonna head to the Brooklyn Flew market tomorrow. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm completely out of the loop, I haven't a clue what thread you're all on about.

Last night in New York. Have taken myself for a drink in an Irish bar in the East Village. I wouldn't normally, but it looked like a cool place.

Today I boight the contents of Forever 21 (the selection is just better here for plus size), drooled my way around the Strand bookstore (18 miles of books! I nearly cried walking around there. Only weight restrictions prevented me from buying more than three books). Then I had a mani/pedi. Lolz, mani/pedi. I feel so American!

I got the loveliest shorts in forever 21 in Newport and I'm wearing them right now. I could have bought all the shorts there as they were so pretty!
    Unfortunately, not one of their tops fitted me. They were all too big. :(

Jealous :(

Not even midday and I've already scrubbed the bathroom and cleaned the two bikes with a full chain degrease and lube on my one. Productive kirby :)

Also, I managed to win a swimsuit in a Twitter competition on Thursday. It arrived this morning, it is a perfect fit and it is awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Also, I managed to win a swimsuit in a Twitter competition on Thursday. It arrived this morning, it is a perfect fit and it is awesome :D

Wow real people actually win these things :eek::eek:

Wow real people actually win these things :eek::eek:

Shockingly enough they do! I also won a place in the BUPA London 10,000 race back in May in a similar way...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Today I am mostly hormental. And I need to go outside. Where there is rain. And people. And Saturday.

Can't guarantee everyone's going to make it home in one piece.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement