Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Continue, lovren, mig and Lanzini in my team.

The mad thing is, I don't even really care anymore. Those lineups summarise this cluster f*ck of a season perfectly.

Yeh I'm done with it now just ridiculous. Mig, Clyne and Cout for me wtf!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

I feel your pain. V similar situation.

If they were complete punts I wouldn't mind. But I specifically picked mig, lovren and Lanzini as I thought they were secure. Continue was a risk, but went with him due to points potential if he did play.

To have lovren and countinho dropped for 2 games is a row is pretty damn unlucky

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I've Firmino and Sturridge so happy there. Also have Mignolet. Which I'm baffled about. Why does a keeper need a rest. Hopefully ward runs into the goal post before the 30th minute mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Sakho
    Coutinho
    Mignolet
    Darmian
    Lukaku
    Martial

Some week to use the bench boost

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Watch Firmino and Sturridge run riot and mysteriously every man and his dog on here will have had both of them...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

I sold Mahrez for Milner... this will be a fun couple of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

I have Coutinho :( but the person ahead of me in ML has played bench boost and has Mignolet, Sakho & Coutinho. :)
    Could be a chance to gain more ground on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

wonski wrote: »
    Antonio is my only super power in these early games...

Only selected by 4.2%, Payet is 33.4%.

I ended up with both.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Plus side for me: Payet, Mahrez and Simpson start

• Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭COH

Firmino plays - phew! Offsets the disaster of Mignolet on the bench and Moreno not even in the squat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,654 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Only after noticing that Mignolet is out as well....sincere commiserations to anyone who made the logical and sensible decision to bring him in.

This WC-DGW-BB is starting to go a bit tits up for me...the only saving grace for me at this stage is that my main work league rival is having a marginally bigger of a disaster than me.....hopefully I can move a few points closer to that €100 All for One voucher today with a mega haul from Sturridge and Firminio

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Carnage everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,170 ✭✭✭✭km79

SlickRic wrote: »
    Carnage everywhere.

It's hilarious at this stage
    Really really really need Bellerin Iwobi and Sanchez to start
    Well if Sanchez was not to play a single minute of either game is also ok !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,340 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

FACup 5th round and Tottenham being beaten at home by Palace is where it all went wrong imo, absolute key result of the season.

Win that tie and Spurs would have a double this week and couldn't rotate, so there'd have been no need for Martial/Milner type picks. Would also have made GW30 (quarter final weekend) better for those who planned ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

What's the Liverpool bench? Any sign of Sakho on it? I'd take an appearance point at this stage!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lemlin wrote: »
    What's the Liverpool bench? Any sign of Sakho on it? I'd take an appearance point at this stage!!

Confirmed #LFC starting XI to face @afcbournemouth: Ward, Randall, Toure, Lucas, Smith, Allen, Stewart, Ibe, Ojo, Firmino, Sturridge.
    Confirmed #LFC substitutes against @afcbournemouth: Mignolet, Milner, Coutinho, Sakho, Lallana, Origi, Flanagan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Lemlin wrote: »

Yeah he's on the bench, so there's a chance of him coming on and scoring.

Who am I kidding :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I have Firminho starting and Coutinho and Sakho scratching their holes.

Almost got in Milner or Lanzini instead as they were safer. :-/

Next week could be even worse for people
    If ya have 3 pool and 2/3 city it could be squeaky bum time again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Anyone who planned ahead to have as many doublers as possible for this week with BB would reasonably have expected to finish the GW with an overall green arrow. With the amount of rotation going on that is not so certain anymore.

This week is just symptomatic of this season as a whole. Just so so unpredictable. :(

• Advertisement

At least this means Mignolet, Sakho, Clyne, Milner, Coutinho etc should start Wednesday.
    Still good chance of points there.

Hopefully King can fill his boots today. I'd be happy if Milner keeps that bench warm too.

km79 wrote:
    Next week could be even worse for people If ya have 3 pool and 2/3 city it could be squeaky bum time again

Clyne, Firmino, Milner, Aguero, KDB, Otamendi here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

6 players in the 1.30 matches. 4 start LEI v WHU, 2 on the bench BOU v LIV.

I'd happily take a nil all
    With Fuchs Adrian Payet playing and mahrez benched

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Who's on pens for Pool so? Firmino?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

people's reactions when they find out all 3 of their liverpool players are benched

mick-mccarthy-o.gif

Who's on pens for Pool so? Firmino?

Oh this would not be good
    Would assume Sturridge though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FACup 5th round and Tottenham being beaten at home by Palace is where it all went wrong imo, absolute key result of the season.

Win that tie and Spurs would have a double this week and couldn't rotate, so there'd have been no need for Martial/Milner type picks. Would also have made GW30 (quarter final weekend) better for those who planned ahead.

You are spot on there . It effected gw30 as well as I'd bailed out people that didn't know there could be a blank and a lot of them got there 3 spurs in that gw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

SlickRic wrote: »
    Carnage everywhere.

This forum. Right now...

%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BF%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%81-%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BD%D1%8F-%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%B5%D1%89%D0%B5-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%85-%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BC%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%83%D1%82%D1%80%D1%83-756870.gif

Advertisement