Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos reveal final Irish Black Friday deals - here's 11 of the best and when they are

Options
  • 26-11-2015 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Argos Ireland beat the rush and kicked off their deals last Friday but have unveiled their final plans for the Black Friday bonanza

The time has finally come - Black Friday is just a day away and Argos have revealed their final Irish deals ahead of a bumper day of shopping tomorrow.

Argos is launching deals across over 350 products on Black Friday including TVs, computers, tablets, fridges and washing machines and much more.

Deals will be available for customers to check and reserve online from 1am tomorrow and in-store from 6am, which is when most of Argos' 40 Irish stores will open tomorrow.

The retailer kicked off their Black Friday mega deals on a week ago on Friday November 20 and will continue for a further five days.

From savings of up to €500 on televisions, 60% on selected toy lines and half price on home entertainment, Argos had also vowed that these offers wouldn't go lower on Black Friday itself or they will refund the difference.

But more offers have been revealed for the day itself and here's 11 of the best: http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/argos-reveal-final-irish-black-6906655

1. Tassimo T20 Coffee Machine
    Argos
    Was: €145.49

Now: €42.49

Product code: 4245933

2. Fire 7” Tablet
    Argos
    Was: €69.99

Now: €49.99

Product code: 3072499

3. PS4 WITH UNCHARTED 500GB BUNDLE
    Argos
    Bundle deal: €299.99

Product code: 4532842

4. XBOX ONE 500GB CONSOLE and Ori and Rare Replay
    Argos
    Bundle deal: €329.99

Product code: 4604842

5. PS4 500GB Graded Console
    Argos
    Bundle deal: €299.99

Product code: 4824141

6. iPad Air Wi-Fi 16GB - Space Grey/Silver
    Argos
    Was: €409

Now: €349

Product code: Space Grey - 1297795, Silver - 1392229

7. HP WOW Laptop Pentium 4GB 1TB (x4 colours) plus €50 worth accessories
    Argos
    Was: €549.99

Now: €384.99

Product code: Purple - 4177056, Red - 3958647, White - 4144584

8. Toshiba Celeron 4GB 1TB Laptop
    Argos
    Was: €339.99

Now: €279.99

Product code: 2457747

9. TomTom Start 25 5 Inch Sat Nav Lifetime Maps Full EU
    Argos
    Was: €139.99

Now: €109.99

Product code: 3684117

10. BaByliss Curl Secret Hair Curler
    Argos
    Was: €159.99

Now: €116.49

Product code: 4440381

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

That's a bloody fantastic price for that coffee machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

That's a bloody fantastic price for that coffee machine.

It's OK, they're usually around €59.99.

€39.99 in DID - http://www.did.ie/bosch-tassimo-multi-beverage-machine-tas2002gb-prd

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Disappointing that. Nothing on there worth noting. All hope lies with random retailers I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

That Xbox 'deal' is less appealing than much of the rest of the console deals they have any regular week of the year.

It's OK, they're usually around €59.99.

€39.99 in DID - http://www.did.ie/bosch-tassimo-multi-beverage-machine-tas2002gb-prd

Ah I thought it was the bigger Tassimo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

Thanks OP

I'm sure it's been asked and answered elsewhere but just wondering if I reserve tonight will I get at sale price tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Refurb PS4 for 299. Why would someone buy that when there a brand new Uncharted one for same price. Also very bad deals, I picked up better deals over the last month then the advertised one on Xbox Ones/PS4s.

Thanks OP

I'm sure it's been asked and answered elsewhere but just wondering if I reserve tonight will I get at sale price tomorrow?

You get the price that is on there system on the day so answer is Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭faral

absolutly nothing special

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

Any news on the iphone 4s? Looks like they are all sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Ah I thought it was the bigger Tassimo

T32 (suny) model in store at Dunnes from tomorrow @ €35 and half price discs

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

Thanks OP

Was thinking the same thing, surely if you reserve now you will get it at the cheaper price tomorrow but I'm not 100% sure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

iPhone 4s have long passed their expiration date, I'd be aiming for a minimum 5 if your scraping it or a 5S preferably

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭matchthis

From the mirror article

Deals will be available for customers to check and reserve online from 1am tomorrow and in-store from 6am, which is when most of Argos' 40 Irish stores will open tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭barneyrub

Was thinking the same thing, surely if you reserve now you will get it at the cheaper price tomorrow but I'm not 100% sure
    You will. I did it with the lenovo tablet earlier in the week

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

matchthis wrote: »
    From the mirror article

What's stopping people reserving now and picking up at that price tomorrow? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Actually I'd say it's more than prices will be updated at 1am.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Uncharted PS4 for €300 is a great price

• Registered Users Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Where are you seeing that?

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Where are you seeing that?

Did you read the first post in this very thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭matchthis

Basq wrote: »
    What's stopping people reserving now and picking up at that price tomorrow? :confused:

If you reserve one, it doesn't affect the stock level?

I guess 5 could be the highest number it shows in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

All this crap for sale would have been for sale for similar or lower price in the last six months, Watchdog just did a good piece on it

Nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭jsd1004

I think they were..5 years ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Maybe they'll add them with a new product number at 1am. Seems unlikely though.

I had a quick look for the Toshiba and HP laptops but couldn't find which ones they're referring to.

Maybe they'll add them with a new product number at 1am. Seems unlikely though.

I had a quick look for the Toshiba and HP laptops but couldn't find which ones they're referring to.

The product codes are in the first post in this thread.

Seriously, why are people not reading the posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

They are (or were) selling it with Uncharted, Assassins Creed Syndicate and Watch Dogs for €319.99 which is a better deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭ninty

matchthis wrote: »
    From the mirror article

Dont think thats true because it lets you reserve it now so it cant be sold to anybody else tomorrow except your res. no. which has the deal price on it

Not really as they were doing PS4 with Syndicate , Watchdogs and Fallout 4 for 334 with 10e voucher last week. Also as someone mentioned you could get the first two above and uncharted for 319 with a 10e voucher last week as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Anbo

Is the Amazon Fire 7 Tablet worth the €50?

I have been thinking of picking up a tablet for bus journeys and general use.

Is this a bargain at €50?

Advertisement