Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

Long shot but I'm looking for a windscreen for a 1993 Suzuki SJ 413. All advice appreciated :o

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭MrFoxman360

Long shot but I'm looking for a windscreen for a 1993 Suzuki SJ 413. All advice appreciated :o

If its the same as an SJ 410 windscreen I might have a spare one

If its the same as an SJ 410 windscreen I might have a spare one

I believe so. Bloody hell that would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

still have this:

For Sale Steering Rack Gaiter Kit. Part number: QG 1002

For Ford Cortina/Capri: http://www.autopartoo.com/oem/quinton-hazell/qg1002.html

New and unused in original box.

Price: 15 euro

IMG_7917.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

WANTED

Opel 'EuroService' Service Record Booklet

The small service record booklet which fits into the plastic pocket in the passenger footwell of 70's/80's Opel cars. Usually has a yellow cover iirc.

Opel Manta parts and Opel Dealer Sign(s) also considered.

Online Pic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭v240gltse

FOR SALE

My 1992 Mercedes 220 CE Coupe on donedeal linky.

thanks for looking

• Registered Users Posts: 65,031 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Lovely car, Brendan.

At that price, it's a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭v240gltse

hi Unkel

yes its a bargain and it would be nice to see it go to a good home rather than the drifting crew. Fingers crossed

regards

brendan

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Tommyboy40

v240gltse wrote: »
    hi Unkel

yes its a bargain and it would be nice to see it go to a good home rather than the drifting crew. Fingers crossed

regards

brendan

The 124 has to be at rock bottom price wise at the moment. What a lovely pre facelift car with great spec. GLWS, i'd buy it myself but 6 cars would be too much

• Registered Users Posts: 65,031 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Well done, Brendan, your car is sold already. Doesn't surprise me at that price. I was pretty tempted myself (although I don't need any more cars!)

Hope it went to a good new owner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

Hi Lads

I'm after a b3 passat in roadworthy condition

Preference Diesel What have you got.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭winnie the schtink

deckie27 wrote: »
    Hi Lads

Thanks

the country garage in straffan have one, bit saucy though

the country garage in straffan have one, bit saucy though

Cheers
    I'd seen that one. Ye a bit saucy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭w124man

For sale here is a totally rot free E200T from 1993. It was a Northern Ireland car originally, which came south at 18 months or so old. Unusually, it is totally rot free and completely standard. There is absolutely no history with the car but at this age and condition you don't need it. The car speaks for itself. I'm only selling due to (yet) another W124 coming and I need the space. The price of €4000 reflects the condition of this car, even the drivers seat bolster is perfect. The car is just out of a private collection and I haven't driven it much since I bought it. It has no tax and no NCT but I will sell it with an NCT - you can tax it yourself!!

This is a good 'un and worth every penny and the price is firm so if you want it for less that the stated price, please don't contact me.

IMG_1873_zpslzcbwqos.jpg

IMG_1872_zpsu8oqvvhx.jpg

IMG_1809a_zpsa4f0bed4.jpg

IMG_1874_zpswwvvoypd.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭have2flushtwice

deckie27 wrote: »
    Hi Lads

Thanks

Would this be the early 90's model?

Would this be the early 90's model?

Yes 88 - 93

I'm sitting in a few Bob so! What's the one in clane like?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭johnty56

w124man wrote: »
    For sale here is a totally rot free E200T from 1993. It was a Northern Ireland car originally, which came south at 18 months or so old. Unusually, it is totally rot free and completely standard. There is absolutely no history with the car but at this age and condition you don't need it. The car speaks for itself. I'm only selling due to (yet) another W124 coming and I need the space. The price of €4000 reflects the condition of this car, even the drivers seat bolster is perfect. The car is just out of a private collection and I haven't driven it much since I bought it. It has no tax and no NCT but I will sell it with an NCT - you can tax it yourself!!

This is a good 'un and worth every penny and the price is firm so if you want it for less that the stated price, please don't contact me.

Thats a smashing looking car.. Looking for an estate, but was thinking of a W123.. otherwise would be interested!

I'm sitting in a few Bob so! What's the one in clane like?

The pictures suggest polished turd anyway. Over spray on the exhaust for one when you're asking top dollar for a car would have me giving it a miss and popping it in to the dreamer thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭w124man

w124man wrote: »

IMG_1873_zpslzcbwqos.jpg

IMG_1872_zpsu8oqvvhx.jpg

IMG_1809a_zpsa4f0bed4.jpg

IMG_1874_zpswwvvoypd.jpg

Sold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gavman1

as above lads and ladies,looking for a e34 with m50 2ltr engine.i dont mind one needing a little work but no sheds.anything between 1993 to 1996 considered and on southern irish plates.thanks.

The pictures suggest polished turd anyway. Over spray on the exhaust for one when you're asking top dollar for a car would have me giving it a miss and popping it in to the dreamer thread

Well dont let one blemish put you off. ive often found diamonds in the rough!

Is this the type of b3 your after?
    It's my one waiting for the classic status! Body is very tidy. Needs some handy mech work.

Is this the type of b3 your after?
    It's my one waiting for the classic status! Body is very tidy. Needs some handy mech work.

Here

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭gholian

Hi,

Have been trying to do a clear out of the Garage the last few weeks. I have some interior trim that I removed from an 82 Firebird. It is tan colour like the Knight Rider interior. I got this car a few years ago with not engine or gearbox. It had been butchered by idiots and every panel on it was rotten. I have a good few interior panels that are saveable. They can be cleaned and brought back. This stuff is rare so don't want to throw it in the hard plastic bin at the local recycling place. Don't suppose there is any demand in this country for it but just on the off chance If anyone knows of someone that requires parts for 82 92 Firebird/trans am can you let them know. Not looking for anything for the parts. I probably have other bits and pieces there also.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

Wanted

BMW E30 with 2.0i engine. Ideally black or any dark colour. No rust. 4K max.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭outland1985

Looking for a early 90's Mazda mx-3 , manual , preferably black. Must be running but don't mind a bit of tidying up, very few around these days so let me know if have one, cheers

Diabhalta wrote: »
    Wanted

BMW E30 with 2.0i engine. Ideally black or any dark colour. No rust. 4K max.

try e30owners.com its an irish site. you need to be a member to view the for sale section.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Wanted towbar to fit a 2010 Citroen C5 Estate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭zurbfoundation

Having a bit of a clean out the wife's aunts place - there is a windscreen that im informed is from a vauxhall viva - it's in good shape, no cracks or chips, one slight wiper rub only - if there are any viva owners looking for such an item let me know. I will get a few pics later and pop them up.

Advertisement