Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has Sandy got cancer?

No ? I don't know what's going on with Sandy , but with him talking to Ashley and Harriet , and asking Ashley to help him to die when the time comes , I don't think there'll be a happy ending to either of their stories to be honest :(

Or I could really be reading too much into it all , I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I'm so disappointed omg. And I'm utterly disgusted at Paddy. He let Rhona and Leo down. And my theories! Paddy you let me down bro! But as soon as I saw Ross back I knew it was him. Cris-Cross! And yeah the bike thing was Andy trying to keep his half of the bargain.

But yeah overall disappointing. (nice to see Ross back on my screen, didn't realise how plain the dales were without my bit of eye-candy! ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 85,593 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How many guns has Ross got as I thought Lachlan had his gun taken from the river

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Bit of a damp squib to be honest.But at least they didnt drag it out for ages.I kind of guessed it was Ross ,would have been better if it was someone you wouldnt expect.Like Diane or Pollard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Yeah, it would've been good if it had been Eric. He could've been caught for it and packed off to prison with his big grumpy face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Cant believe THAT was it....fizzled out like a damp firework..When i saw the interview with Arron he said it was going to be something special,never been done on a soap....must have changed their minds then..:rolleyes:

Poor Ashley going to die so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

That explains Bob and your one being pally then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Poor Ashley going to die so :(

Could you not put spoiler caps on?????? I knew about it but this is unfair for others.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

It's not really a spoiler if it's just speculation though. It's not confirmed anywhere. People with dementia don't just up and die. It takes years.

• Advertisement

It's not really a spoiler if it's just speculation though. It's not confirmed anywhere. People with dementia don't just up and die. It takes years.
    it is more or less confirmed. He is leaving next year and im sure he isnt going leaving his daughter and family for a trip around the world . He will definitely die onscreen

it is more or less confirmed. He is leaving next year and im sure he isnt going leaving his daughter and family for a trip around the world whilst he is dieing . He will definitely die onscreen

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

I read the article on Digital Spy. He says he is contracted until the end of next year "and beyond that I don't know". You don't die of dementia in 1 year. If he's leaving the show sooner rather than later then it will be from something else. Assisted suicide maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Hey there, was watching the flashback episode last night and have one big question, How did Ross get the gun back? I thought Lachlan had taken it but it turned out to be jewellery that I presume he wanted to give to Belle. Did he leave the safe open and then Ross somehow wandered in and took it? Did Ross even know the gun was up at home farm?

I'm quite confused about the gun too, last I saw of it, Ross threw it in the river, Lachlan found it, it ended up in the homefarm safe, chrissie was waving it about in front of Chas, Lachlan was at the safe again where we saw the bracelet, and then there was no mention of the gun again until Ross magically had it and showed it to Andy? Maybe he popped up to HomeFarm on a whim? Or did he hear Chas saying that Chrissie had a gun? And when Lachlan was at the safe and he heard someone it was Ross? So many holes it should be a relic at this stage! :D

I'm quite confused about the gun too, last I saw of it, Ross threw it in the river, Lachlan found it, it ended up in the homefarm safe, chrissie was waving it about in front of Chas, Lachlan was at the safe again where we saw the bracelet, and then there was no mention of the gun again until Ross magically had it and showed it to Andy? Maybe he popped up to HomeFarm on a whim? Or did he hear Chas saying that Chrissie had a gun? And when Lachlan was at the safe and he heard someone it was Ross? So many holes it should be a relic at this stage! :D

I forgot that someone disturbed lachlan at the safe. So Ross either heard they had the gun at home farm or went up on the off chance that they had absent mindedly left one out for anyone to take, as you do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Or else it's a different gun and he just popped in to Leeds to see a man in't pub and get a gun... as you do. :)

Emmerdale: As you do. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

In one of the episodes before Robert was shot Ross overheard Chrissie and Rakesh talking about the gun being in the safe, and then last night after we saw Lachlan leave the safe open and scamper away when he heard something, the camera panned to the other door into the room and you could see the silhouette of someone in a hoody (Ross, obviously), which is how he came to have the gun back.

They probably should've reminded people about the scene where Ross hears them talking about the gun, because if you don't remember that scene I'd imagine it's a tad confusing... Made sense to me anyway, but I did remember the aforementioned scene...

It was all very American day time soap cheese if you ask me with the 'ill shoot your brother if you shoot mine'

Also Kate Oates really overdoing it with her obsession of shoehorning Michael Parr into so many big stories trying to make him the new Cain.

I get he is popular with the women and social media fan fiction crew but she has now turned him into a psychopathic selfish violent adultering thug with no remorse and willing to mutder someone he has no issue with. Yet he is still redeemable as a character to so many because he shares a scene with April or confesses his undying love to a new girl every now and then. He is like a sulky toddler on the verge of throwing a tantrum. So self absorbed. If that was anyone not goodlooking they would be deemed evil.

She will probably get him involved in Ashtray's dementia story next or baby Johnny will be revealed to be his as well!

• Advertisement

In one of the episodes before Robert was shot Ross overheard Chrissie and Rakesh talking about the gun being in the safe, and then last night after we saw Lachlan leave the safe open and scamper away when he heard something, the camera panned to the other door into the room and you could see the silhouette of someone in a hoody (Ross, obviously), which is how he came to have the gun back.

They probably should've reminded people about the scene where Ross hears them talking about the gun, because if you don't remember that scene I'd imagine it's a tad confusing... Made sense to me anyway, but I did remember the aforementioned scene...

Cheers, that makes more sense, must have missed that scene as I have no recollection of it

I'm liking new psycho out of control Ross. Beginning of the end for him I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Pete should just tell his Dad about Ross wanted him dead.

Remember Jack Sudgens amazing recovery from Andy shooting him 10 year ago? Both barrels into the chest and he was working the farm the week after? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Agree with The Talking Bread. Emmerdale is really losing it's way now with the Barton/Sugden Murder Pact. Totally ridiculous, like they're in some Yorkshire version of the Sopranos. Couldn't care less about any of the 4 of them.

And as for Banshee Chas and her "stalker". Give us a break.

The real storyline is Ashley and Sandy and they've been great over the last while. Ashley keeping his illness from Harriet, maybe Laurel is the one he confides in?

What's the betting the next we see of Paddy's lady, she'll be at the vet's having her dog/cat/gerbil treated by Rhona and chatting away happily til Paddy appears?

Jeez Paddy has quite a bit of philanderer form. Viv, Chas, and now this woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

So its nearly holloween , the time for loud bangs.......Time for Ross to go me thinks....why was he lobbing rocks over the viaduct..seeing if a body could survive maybe..??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

No Emmerdale next Friday with Corrie on at 7 to make way for the RWC Bronze final. lazy2.gif Emmerdale is on 7-8 on Thursday and for those that like him......
    Nikhil is back.

So its nearly holloween , the time for loud bangs.......Time for Ross to go me thinks....why was he lobbing rocks over the viaduct..seeing if a body could survive maybe..??

• Advertisement

No Emmerdale next Friday with Corrie on at 7 to make way for the RWC Bronze final. lazy2.gif Emmerdale is on 7-8 on Thursday and for those that like him......
    Nikhil is back.

Perhaps
    to arrange a pact with Andy and Ross that if they off Jai then he will off one of their brothers?
    :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement