Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've only seen a bit of it, what's the aim of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

What exactly is Agario? This is the first I've heard of it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What exactly is Agario? This is the first I've heard of it.

A flash game where you are a cell who has to eat smaller cells and avoid being eaten by bigger cells. Free online or on iPad. I'm finding it addictive. NO massive goal other than get bigger and don't die, but its a simple enough flash game, great for killing time :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Ah I thought it sounded familiar, I'll give it a go later actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I see United being linked with Cavani. I like him, but he never struck me as being in the same class as the other top South American strikers.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

Christ, this is a festival that's goes on near me. When you consider that The Coronas headlined last year it's a big step up:
    355159.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I see United being linked with Cavani. I like him, but he never struck me as being in the same class as the other top South American strikers.
    :
    Never mind that, Man Utd actually have a midfield? :eek::eek:

What next? Sheamus and Orton to have a worthwhile match?:p

Cavani seems to have been linked for years, not sure how much is in it and would cost an absolute fortune.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Rjd2 wrote: »
    :
    Never mind that, Man Utd actually have a midfield? :eek::eek:

What next? Sheamus and Orton to have a worthwhile match?:p

Cavani seems to have been linked for years, not sure how much is in it and would cost an absolute fortune.
    Sorta like Arsenal and Higuain. I wish this Sterling thing could get done and dusted, I'm only half paying attention to transfer news and I'm sick of hearing about it. Seems most Liverpool fans want him gone at this stage too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Angron wrote: »
    Sorta like Arsenal and Higuain. I wish this Sterling thing could get done and dusted, I'm only half paying attention to transfer news and I'm sick of hearing about it. Seems most Liverpool fans want him gone at this stage too.

I thought he was gone, didn't City sign him for 49m?

Angron wrote: »

I thought he was gone, didn't City sign him for 49m?
    The fee has been agreed, but he's not officially gone yet I think.

• Advertisement

Counting names for our Youths Soccer team, not looking good... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Counting names for our Youths Soccer team, not looking good... :(

My little brothers team is the same barley got to play a game because of lack of numbers. Kills him not to get him to play

sky88 wrote: »
    My little brothers team is the same barley got to play a game because of lack of numbers. Kills him not to get him to play
    Jesus I hate to see that happen to people, playing underage Soccer are some of the best days of your youth. Currently I have 10 names including myself and 3 possibilities. Two of our best players jumped ship to another club unfortunately.

Jesus I hate to see that happen to people, playing underage Soccer are some of the best days of your youth. Currently I have 10 names including myself and 3 possibilities. Two of our best players jumped ship to another club unfortunately.

Yea I loved it when I was growing up still miss the good times I had.

It sucks so much as my dad manages the team and says it's through laziness that they don't show up anymore

sky88 wrote: »
    Yea I loved it when I was growing up still miss the good times I had.

It sucks so much as my dad manages the team and says it's through laziness that they don't show up anymore
    I assume that GAA is king in your region like it is in mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

The gaa and soccer has a lot to speak for. Kids are so into them sports that other clubs like one in dublin had to cancel there summer camp cause of low turn out. My area is very gaa and soccer

What type of sports club had to cancel their camp?

What type of sports club had to cancel their camp?

Inline hockey club.

No I've heard the GAA are struggling too. It's always been a mix between the two but seems like the kids are getting to 12 and just stopping playing

Back when I used to play it was a phenomenal pain in the arse trying to get enough people most of the time. We were a decent enough team, we'd usually win more than we'd lose so it wasn't that that was an issue. Some lads were coming from pretty far away, it was the ones in town that were too lazy to bother half the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Pretty good result for Dundalk in the Champions League losing 2-1 to BATE. BATE's 2nd was frustrating but at the very least it leaves something to play for in the second leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Pretty good result for Dundalk in the Champions League losing 2-1 to BATE. BATE's 2nd was frustrating but at the very least it leaves something to play for in the second leg.

Return leg is sold out already. Would love to see them do it.

Aye, it'd be great for the country, never mind the club.

It'd be huge if they can do it. I'm not going to get carried away though, great opportuniy to advance but it would still be a massive upset. I've got my ticket anyway but is there word yet on whether RTE or Setanta will have it?

It'd be huge if they can do it. I'm not going to get carried away though, great opportuniy to advance but it would still be a massive upset. I've got my ticket anyway but is there word yet on whether RTE or Setanta will have it?
    I would imagine Setanta, RTÉ can hardly be arsed showing LOI.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I would imagine Setanta, RTÉ can hardly be arsed showing LOI.

Setanta have Europa League rights. This is Champions League which falls under RTE's remit.

going to Dublin for the night and off the Belfast early in the morning for ice skating practice

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

cena wrote: »
    going to Dublin for the night and off the Belfast early in the morning for ice skating practice

Ok...

When did boards pro wrestling turn into Facebook?

• Advertisement

Has there many Irish teams in the champions league

Advertisement