Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

All things 152

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Saw a 152 yoke on Thursday in Navan. Some blandbox I couldn't be arsed to even look at what it was, just copped the plate.

Great

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭JoeA3

When's yours due Joe?

Build week 30, day 1! Monday morning car?! So I should have it by 2nd week in August... Better late than never!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,415 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Frank Keane takes the absolute piss with the sticker bombing. I wouldn't take it off his forecourt until all that tat was removed!

The web address on the back window is taking the piss alright. Looks like a demo model

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Build week 30, day 1! Monday morning car?! So I should have it by 2nd week in August... Better late than never!

At least it's being done before the factory shut down!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

noelf wrote: »
    Ye it's on the outside I have already pulled off another sticker that was inside the window plus they have their name on the reg plate .. ye highline with the light upgrade ..

The LED rear lights really modernise the car but does the light upgrade not include xenons?? They look like Halogens on the front

• Advertisement

At least it's being done before the factory shut down!

Yeah thankfully! Shutdown is week 32-34 I think.

ION08 wrote: »
    The LED rear lights really modernise the car but does the light upgrade not include xenons?? They look like Halogens on the front

There's no pack on the Golf that includes xenons. Xenons are a €1600 option (barring the GTI/D/R where they are standard).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

I'd say around the third week of August. Build week 30.

What are you getting MC?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,825 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Saw a 152 G Subaru Forester this afternoon, my first spotted

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Just saw a 152 Jaguar XF, lovely stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭cullow123

Seen 2 152 Mercedes-Benz CLA's and a Beige BMW x3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

cullow123 wrote: »
    Seen 2 152 Mercedes-Benz CLA's and a Beige BMW x3

Beige x3? Sounds... Interesting..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Where's the usual pic of the ford in Laois??

Seen a few a nice cooper s d for the mini around Ireland event and a bland Toyota taking 152-so-1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

What are you getting MC?

Ordered a VRS with a few extras. The FR is is a bit small for my needs these days...well that's one of the excuses I've come up with anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Saw a Kia Sportage in a weird brown colour, I'm starting to like them now :)

Well wear guys/gals with the new cars :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,300 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

goochy wrote: »
    Saw a 151c audi a6 TFsi the other day . Owner must really hate dsl . Will pay come resale !

No doubt it will be worth less but I wouldn't swap my tfsi audi for any of the 2.0 tdi engines.

To be honest I'd say he will have clients for it given that its so rare.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Brasso

Two EVs today, a grey leaf and a black RX 450h. Also saw a '98 RX 300, they don't seem to have changed an awful lot in the last 17 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭ofcork

The RX was completely changed in 2012 or so iirc much bigger than the previous model.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,514 ✭✭✭✭vectra

What are you getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

ofcork wrote: »
    The RX was completely changed in 2012 or so iirc much bigger than the previous model.

Got the new nose a year or two ago and some small changes in the interior but it's the same car since 2008/09. New model launches next year. Demo models are said to be around before December. Terrible time to buy one.

• Advertisement

vectra wrote: »
    What are you getting?

A Golf R.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,398 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Daisy03 wrote: »
    Collected my 152 ford fiesta today. Being spinning around in at all evening.

Love the current Fiesta. Great styling especially in the right colour. Can't understand people buying Hyundais or other such crap, you can buy a Ford or anything else for the same money!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

A Golf R.

very nice, how long is the wait from ordering on the Golf R?

UhOh wrote: »
    very nice, how long is the wait from ordering on the Golf R?

Too long in my case. Typically it should take 10-12 weeks. I ordered it at the end of March and I really should have it by now but for one reason and another the build has been delayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

I really should have it by now but for one reason and another the build has been delayed.

I know that feeling...best of luck with it anyway, great car....I see a blue 141 around Waterford the odd time, looks great

• Registered Users Posts: 15,514 ✭✭✭✭vectra

A Golf R.

Great choice.
    Was having second thoughts should I have went for one.
    Looking forward to seeing pics.
    Any options?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

road_high wrote: »
    Love the current Fiesta. Great styling especially in the right colour. Can't understand people buying Hyundais or other such crap, you can buy a Ford or anything else for the same money!

Great car. I drove one last week. The interior is miles above the previous model. A lot more space and seats were a lot better also.

vectra wrote: »
    Great choice.
    Was having second thoughts should I have went for one.
    Looking forward to seeing pics.
    Any options?

Yeah a few, even though the standard kit is very good!
    - Lapiz blue
    - leather
    - DSG
    - 19" Pretorias
    - keyless
    - tech pack (free) - Nav, rear camera, light assist

I was into the dealers today. A couple of Passat highlines in the showroom, estate and saloon. Must say the estate is really impressive. The car is in a different league to its predecessor!

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Daisy03

Mine is a hot magenta. The colour is being discontinued apparently but i love it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,169 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

While the Fiesta's exterior has aged well I find the interior hasn't aged as well which seems to be a Ford bugbear. The interior feels 6 years old these days, some of the plastics used are just as cheap looking as Hyundais or other such crap, as you put it.

Advertisement