Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭jinxremoving

Most 1 litre spirits are €23 each from tomorrow til tuesday.

oh wow, where did you see this?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Pipmae wrote: »
    Can I ask if Lego Friends is included?

Not in Maynooth they're not- I scanned a few at the self scanner to check (as they were randomly tossed on the shelves and I couldn't find their SELs). All in the 30-40 Euro range- aka full price. Might be different in other branches- but I suspect not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Not in Maynooth they're not- I scanned a few at the self scanner to check (as they were randomly tossed on the shelves and I couldn't find their SELs). All in the 30-40 Euro range- aka full price. Might be different in other branches- but I suspect not.

The smaller packets definitely are included, the ones that are usually around €16ish when full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tweedle Dumb

Smirnoff is on offer now at 28. Is that included?

yes, smirnoff is included
    Smirnoff, Captains, Cork And Gordons Gin, all €23 1 litre
    Think Jameson 70cl is in it too
    oh wow, where did you see this?

Nowhere ;) Will be in the Papers tomorrow though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Cheers for the heads up on the Lego,I've a years supply now.Everything from Lego City,Star Wars,Superheroes,Chima and Creator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

zerks wrote: »
    I've a years supply now
    Same here. I did the same last year too, and saved a fortune on Christmas and birthdays during the year. I think every party the kids were invited to last year cost me under a fiver for really decent Creator and City sets. LEGO for everyone again this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

No €23 spirits at all in naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭mac1961

robk24 wrote: »
    No €23 spirits at all in naas.

Online they are anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

yes, smirnoff is included
    Smirnoff, Captains, Cork And Gordons Gin, all €23 1 litre
    Think Jameson 70cl is in it too

Bacardi 70cl included too.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Trilla90

Anyone know if the 3 cans of pringles for a fiver offer is still going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Trilla90 wrote: »
    Anyone know if the 3 cans of pringles for a fiver offer is still going?

I think it's finishing up today but Pringles are €1.50 each in SuperValu at the mo afaik.

Bacardi 70cl included too.

1 Litre Bacardi is €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭matchthis

MelanieC wrote: »
    I think it's finishing up today but Pringles are €1.50 each in SuperValu at the mo afaik.

1.50 in dunnes this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭bodhi085

Frozen "Anna" ice skating doll (sold out in Argos and smyths) in tesco kinnegad for €33.98. Only a few left that I could see. Maybe could have more in stock room if you ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 annecy

Barbie and the secret door marked special price in ashbourne today

Alexa doll 9.99 (main doll)
    Romy doll 11.99 (mermaid)
    Nory doll 11.99 (butterfly)

All 3 dolls are 25.99 in smyths
    or 20 (main doll) and 17 (co lead dolls) in argos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

annecy wrote: »
    Barbie and the secret door marked special price in ashbourne today

Alexa doll 9.99 (main doll)
    Romy doll 11.99 (mermaid)
    Nory doll 11.99 (butterfly)

All 3 dolls are 25.99 in smyths
    or 20 (main doll) and 17 (co lead dolls) in argos

There was 2 norys and one alexa left in athlone today, and a couple of each in roscommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,105 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Got Two spare Lego sets today nephew already has them so I am looking to swap for similar sets. Lego Movie or Lego Batman preferred.

76015 Doc Ock vs Spiderman

76017 Cap America vs Hydra

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Could any one tell me if the aldi/lidl voucher (€10 off on €50 purchase) can be used for purchase of tescomobile topup vouchers, in Tesco? Thanks in advance.

mac.in wrote: »
    Could any one tell me if the aldi/lidl voucher (€10 off on €50 purchase) can be used for purchase of tescomobile topup vouchers, in Tesco? Thanks in advance.

Well, I used one when buying a mobile phone in tesco the other day so I don't see why not.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Yes, you can use them to purchase call credit for all the networks including Tesco Mobile.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Its specifically on the list of items ineligible for purchase with vouchers- however, it appears that a significant number of cashiers either don't know or don't care........

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

Loads of half price lego still in Letterkenny, and some with 33% off, if only I had more spare cash

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Lissavane

Its specifically on the list of items ineligible for purchase with vouchers- however, it appears that a significant number of cashiers either don't know or don't care........

......or use any means they can to get revenge on their employer.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

But it doesnt actually state that on the aldi coupon so you have a case to plead if they refuse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭dieselbug

Lissavane wrote: »
    ......or use any means they can to get revenge on their employer.

Revenge for what!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Loads of half price lego still in Letterkenny, and some with 33% off, if only I had more spare cash

Indeed. This was to finish tonight aswell :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,105 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

the offers on lego on the tesco.ie site say the discount is until 31/12/14

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭vickers209

Not sure if all stores but in kilbarrack today big box of lilly o brien chocolates white box with red ribbon marked as €15 scans at €2 exp date july 15
    got 2 boxes today.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

The list of exclusions printed on the back of Tesco spend & save coupons is:

Coffee shop & restaurant purchases, tobacco, lottery tickets, savings stamps, postage stamps, fuel, medicines, infant milk formulae and gift cards.

Mobile phone credit isn't on that list and indeed these Tesco spend & save coupons scan fine when purchasing phone credit - I've used them for this purpose many's a time.

Presumably Tesco apply the exact same list of exclusions when accepting competitors' spend and save vouchers. Again, I've used Aldi/Lidl/Supervalu/Dunnes vouchers for purchasing phone credit several times now and never once had an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

the offers on lego on the tesco.ie site say the discount is until 31/12/14

Said in their ad in sunday papers "must finish tomorrow" they are changing dates all over the place mind you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement