Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due November 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Another girl 5th nov. So in love :)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭natty_asha

congrats everyone on the arrivals! 3 girls to my Alex all on the same day, he'll have great odds on finding a woman in years to come so! :p

finally got home today thankfully, had to stay an extra day and get a blood transfusion yesterday! was some shock to be told that but its all behind me now, unfortunately had to stop breastfeeding as a result of all this but onwards and upwards!

Hope everyone else has settled into things nicely now and are enjoying lots of cuddles!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Congratulations ladies I'm so so. so. jealous! but on the up side I had. a show this morning so st least I know I'm heading in the right direction!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Julo12

natty_asha wrote: »
    congrats everyone on the arrivals! 3 girls to my Alex all on the same day, he'll have great odds on finding a woman in years to come so! :p

finally got home today thankfully, had to stay an extra day and get a blood transfusion yesterday! was some shock to be told that but its all behind me now, unfortunately had to stop breastfeeding as a result of all this but onwards and upwards!

Hope everyone else has settled into things nicely now and are enjoying lots of cuddles!
    You poor thing, hope you're ok now. Lots of snuggles mostly continuously between 10pm and 5am... I'm fit to collapse! Am trying to keep up the breast feeding but I had to give a premade btl this morn after only 1.5 hrs sleep and v v sore nipples :( Plus with it being the wkend my eldest is home all day and being super difficult so we're worn to a frazzle! In spite of all that moaning I'm so delighted to be home with my 2 girls (and hubby and the dog of course!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Great to see Al the healthy babies being born. It seems girls are winning the November battle! My little ones are 5 weeks today. Can't believe how quick time has gone. Feels like they have been here forever!
    Sorry to hear about your troubles natty. I wanted to breastfeed too but due to me being ill and babies being prem it just hasn't worked out. My little boy is starting to latch on now but my supply is crap and at this stage it just feels like too much stress for me. The phn has me pumping every hour and I'm just so tired I'm on the brink of giving up. I'm not really getting any support with it either which isn't helping.

Hope the rest of the month flies for the ladies in waiting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭lainycool

Baby boy born this morning at 9.42 weighing 7 lbs 13 oz, We are thrilled with him :-)
    Good luck to everyone waiting x

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭painauchocolat

Congratulations to everyone with new arrivals! Have to admit I'm very jealous - done waiting over here!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Anne2014

Haven't posted here in months. Congrats to everyone on their new arrivals. Can't believe our time has come!! I'm waiting impatiently and nervously :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭margo321

Congratulations to all those with babies born and best if luck to those still waiting. It's a wonderful part of life. So far our baby is so good, she only winges for food or being changed. We're very lucky she's healthy and content.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭speckledhen

D day today! Going in for induction at 2, feeling very nervous...

• Advertisement

Good luck today and I hope it works quick enough for you! Are you overdue?

lainycool wrote: »
    Good luck today and I hope it works quick enough for you! Are you overdue?

Thanks Lainy, 11 days over now so def ready!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 AngiePeach

hi,

new to the site and this forum :-)

while waiting as well for my baby to arrive, wanted to say hi to all and congrats to those who had their babies

Glad I'll be able to share my thoughts and feelings with you girls

Angie

Thanks Lainy, 11 days over now so def ready!

That's good baby will fly out so :-D

best of luck today! my due date is Thursday. I've been ready for weeks now! I'm so excited and impatient. My 3 year old son keeps telling her to 'come out baby' I wish she'd listen!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 emmcc

Congrats to all the lucky ladies with their November arrivals. x

2cms dilated today at the clinic but I'm not ready for induction yet she's still too high. I got my new cot too, it's the chicco next2me. it's class looking... but empty!! I'm so ready for her to be out!! my head is melted and I'm so cranky impatient! my poor family :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭natty_asha

ah you serious cbyrd you poor thing!? I was induced despite the fact that baby hadn't descended into my pelvis. its not your first so probably wont drop until labour begins anyway! I was 10cm dilated and baby was still at -2 station but after a few strong contractions he dropped. Hopefully they wont leave you much longer!

Hi All, baby boy finally made his appearance Wed, 12 days over. 8lbs 3 oz. Still in a heap but home today :-) Lovely bringing him home, hope all the new arrivals are settling in!

Hi All, baby boy finally made his appearance Wed, 12 days over. 8lbs 3 oz. Still in a heap but home today :-) Lovely bringing him home, hope all the new arrivals are settling in!
    Aw congrats! Was just thinking there hasn't been any November news in a while!!

• Advertisement

congratulations speckledhen.. you lucky thing!!
    On the up side.. I had an assessment this morning and they're taking me in at 5.30am on wed to induce me.. it was supposed to be in the morning but the book was full for tomorrow.. Wednesday it is.. :-D

Congratulations speckledhen!

Ailbhe Rose arrived with drama at 00.23 am had an epidural vacuum forceps and just brute force to get her out.. 8lbs 8ozs gorgeous and in special care for a night or two.

cbyrd wrote: »
    Ailbhe Rose arrived with drama at 00.23 am had an epidural vacuum forceps and just brute force to get her out.. 8lbs 8ozs gorgeous and in special care for a night or two.

Congrats! Hope you both recover quickly xx

Congrats to the other new mums! Our little girl arrived Friday evening, 6 lb 13. In awe of mums who deliver larger!!! All going well enough so far, but learning curve is unreal.

Congrats to the other new mums! Our little girl arrived Friday evening, 6 lb 13. In awe of mums who deliver larger!!! All going well enough so far, but learning curve is unreal.
    Congrats! A lovely size girl - would love to produce petite babies! Apparently they get bigger as u have more... Hopefully that's an old wives tale or at 8lbs 3 then 9lbs I won't be going again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭margo321

Congratulations ladies and good luck to those still waiting. It's amazing how fast you learn to mind them. Out little girl is two and a half weeks already, the time just flies.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭alde

39 weeks & 3 days with 3rd baby, both other babies arrived at 39 weeks so I'm feeling like this one is never going to come ☺☺ congratulations to all the new November babies ��

I'm getting my baby home tomorrow after the longest week of our lives! The trauma of the birth left her needing 3 minutes of resuscitation after she was born and left me with obdurate nerve damage to my left leg. 12 weeks with crutches for me 7 nights in special care for her. Every hurdle was overcome only for me to get a big dirty coldsore on Sunday and by Tuesday I was banned from special care so no contact with Ailbhe til today. They were going to stop breastfeeding aswell but after calling infectious disease centre in Crumlin they said it could express and send it in to them.. I came home on Tuesday but leaving her behind nearly killed me cos I didn't know when I'd get in touch see her, it all depended on when the coldsore healed.. I'm waiting hoping nothing else goes wrong, as we had the tummy bug invite house too..:-o week from hell!

• Advertisement

Oh cbyrd, that's absolutely rotten. You have my full sympathies. The only thing I can offer is that you've been through such a battle for your little one, they'll only be that much more precious to you and you'll always know just how much you did for them from day one (and earlier!) Keep the chin up

ETA Didn't spot that the reunion is due tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you both x

Advertisement