Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy GTA V PS4?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭Sarn

Fieldog wrote: »
    So did mine on checkout but on the text it tells me that they will text me when it comes into stock.... :(

Edit : Swords branch

Crap, misread it. Fingers crossed it doesn't take too long.

Edit: Ready to collect. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Argos have copy's in stock in Town in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rubu

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Argos have copy's in stock in Town in Cork

Also in Blanch and Swords

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

My order from simply games still not arrived

Who deleivers there orders over here

Anpost? ups? Dpd?

I need this game right now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

GavRedKing wrote: »
    I've still got this

:(

Me too, 12:34am Sunday morning last update :confused: How have they not moved since then?! :mad: If I knew Argos would be charging €59 I would have went there instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Gamestop have a Bundle offer of the game and PS4 for €419

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

€58 in Argos for the ps4 and xbox1 version lads. I had a €20 voucher, as well, so only €38. Happy days! €74.99 in gamestop...

Sarn wrote: »
    €58.99 in argos. No preorder bonus but picking it up for €53.99 is worth it (using €5 coupon).

I got mine in argos and got the pre order bonus ;)

any deals going if you have a previous version of it? im not paying for the same game twice

Gamestop are giving a 25% trade in bonus if it's being used to buy GTA,AS Unity or far cry. Not necessiarly the deal you were asking for, but it's how you'll get a discount on it. I'm sure you'd still get 20 quid for the old version.

• Advertisement

Gamestop are giving a 25% trade in bonus if it's being used to buy GTA,AS Unity or far cry. Not necessiarly the deal you were asking for, but it's how you'll get a discount on it. I'm sure you'd still get 20 quid for the old version.

Actually wont get €20, you might get about €15 for it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭Sarn

I got mine in argos and got the pre order bonus ;)

Just opened mine there and saw that. That's an unexpected bonus. €53.99 and another €5 off voucher to use. :)

Sarn wrote: »
    Just opened mine there and saw that. That's an unexpected bonus. €53.99 and another €5 off voucher to use. :)

Same, I was well chuffed :D

Actually wont get €20, you might get about €15 for it

but 25% bonus Max! Old ps3 games arent worth a feck but the neweish ones are still ok. I traded in 8 oldies today for a whopping 27 euro..

Ah no I meant regular trade in, not the 25%, sorry.
    I worked with them for a long time and I do the odd bit for them around this time of the year too so i know some of the trade in prices.
    I'll tell you this, when the original owners were there up to a few years ago, it was a lot better.

Ah no I meant regular trade in, not the 25%, sorry.
    I worked with them for a long time and I do the odd bit for them around this time of the year too so i know some of the trade in prices.
    I'll tell you this, when the original owners were there up to a few years ago, it was a lot better.

Have a friend working in one as well, hasn't got many glowing things to say about the place :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

Anyone got the Argos stock no for this on ps4, can only see the ps3 one... Cheers.
    Same, I was well chuffed :D

Have a friend working in one as well, hasn't got many glowing things to say about the place :pac:

If he gets to move to the warehouse he will be sorted, well i dont know if it will be like when i was there since the new regime but once there you pretty much get everything before anyone else does :D
    Get better staff discount :D
    The Xmas gifts were fantastic, lots in them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

JasonRyan wrote: »
    Anyone got the Argos stock no for this on ps4, can only see the ps3 one... Cheers.

158/6451 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

Sound!!
    Picked one up & ready to go... :D
    mutley18 wrote: »
    158/6451 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

JasonRyan wrote: »
    Sound!!
    Picked one up & ready to go... :D

Just got mine in Swords, and got the pre order bonus - I saw some lad delighted with himself on the way out with his shiny new PS4 GTA pack, ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Is it possible to download the game and then get a friend to sign on his system with your details and download the game again n for free?

Used to do this with ps3 and dlc for COD

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Umpalumpa wrote: »
    Is it possible to download the game and then get a friend to sign on his system with your details and download the game again n for free?

Used to do this with ps3 and dlc for COD

Im fairly sure sony put a stop to this with ps4 but game sharing isn't allowed to be discussed on Boards so you'll have to check google.

I got the pre order bonus with Argos also, yay for Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Has anyone managed to get it via Parcel Motel yet???

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Arciphel wrote: »
    Has anyone managed to get it via Parcel Motel yet???

Nope, mines up the north with Royal Mail, I'm expecting Thursday at this rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Got mine through PM at 10pm tonight.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Im fairly sure sony put a stop to this with ps4 but game sharing isn't allowed to be discussed on Boards so you'll have to check google.

doesn't feel like youtube unless you start and end the video asking people to like & sub. So, I liked and Subbed to spite you.

I nearly shat myself laughing at that btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Anyone know roughly how much you'd get for an unused Far Cry 4 for PS4?

I see Argos have the GTA Bundle for 399.99, but have the GTA bundle plus Far Cry for €10 more. I'm sure Far Cry is great and all, but I'm only interested in GTA, and if flogging off the unused Far Cry game saves me a few quid, all the better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Man I'm mad to get Far Cry 4, won't be able to afford it til Christmas though. Cex might give you 45 - 50 for it. If I had a new game in plastic, I would ring around, XV, HMV, Gamestop. Check if they offer more for an unopened game, if not, 45 quid would be the going rate.

Advertisement