Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heatons 25% off everything

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Heatons are giving 25% off until Friday for online orders to launch their new website. Free delivery on orders over €30.

Promo Code: BIG25

www.heatonsstores.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

anyone else having major issues with the site? keeps crashing....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Website slowwwwww? or just my access?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,919 ✭✭✭OldRio

Very slow. Keeps crashing. Now that's embarrassing.
    I would imagine Heatons will be in serious 'discussions' with the new website designers.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 maxmo

Wait till you try to checkout..Joke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭irishgeo

maybe they should have tested the website before trying an offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SarB89

Terrible site wow!! By the way Im buying (trying to buy) a kids jacket but the size is 2-6??? Anyone have an idea what that could mean??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭ALS

worst website I've ever used

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

has anyone successfully bought something?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

BAD GATEWAY !!!

• Advertisement

Have messaged them about this and they replied stating that the technical team is working on it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

In the process of trying. Shockingly slow. Timed out the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sparkles2012

SarB89 wrote: »
    Terrible site wow!! By the way Im buying (trying to buy) a kids jacket but the size is 2-6??? Anyone have an idea what that could mean??

I see what you mean, it gives you no option for the particular age.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I managed to order a €50 gift voucher for €37.50

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Discount on gift vouchers is a great idea, then I can go whenever, there are always bargains to be had in store.
    And then I don't have to use the crappy website!

I sent them an email about the sizing options and this is the reply I received:

Yes we should have the option for specific sizes.
    The website is relatively new and we appreciate your feedback.
    We will log this with our I.T and hopefully the sizes will be available by this evening if you wish to check back.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

first world problems! :p

Ahh how fustrating haha :) Was just about to pay when you mentioned the sizing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

Does Secondary Size in trousers refer to leg length?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭uli84

im gonna try on FRi, hopefully will be all fixed by then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,613 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

some good stuff there but site is still slow

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Morgase

I used the website just now to buy a few bits, and it went through fine.

It was very slow to load pages, but just be patient!

It looks to me like a website I'd see if I loaded it up on a tab/phone - I wonder could it be optimised for that, and so it is a bit rubbish on desktop browsers?

Anyway, thanks OP for the headsup!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭W1ll1s

Yep,real slow on a desktop...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Real daft question but can you get a Heatons voucher and be able to use it in Sports World?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭ALS

Same store , no reason why not

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

What's the expiration date on the gift vouchers (if any)?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Just ordered a voucher and will use it to buy iTunes vouchers instore. Cheapest way of buying them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭georgem25

Where do you put in the code? I have all my details put in and don't want to place order without the discount

georgem25 wrote: »
    Where do you put in the code? I have all my details put in and don't want to place order without the discount

There should be a box for promo code its across from the subtotal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

For the techies amongst us.. start debugging this.

Connection to Redis failed after 2 failures.

#0 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/lib/Credis/Client.php(362): Credis_Client->connect()
    #1 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/lib/Credis/Client.php(447): Credis_Client->connect()
    #2 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/lib/Credis/Client.php(440): Credis_Client->__call('select', Array)
    #3 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/lib/Cm/Cache/Backend/Redis.php(117): Credis_Client->select(0)
    #4 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/lib/Zend/Cache.php(153): Cm_Cache_Backend_Redis->__construct(Array)
    #5 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/lib/Zend/Cache.php(94): Zend_Cache::_makeBackend('Cm_Cache_Backen...', Array, true, true)
    #6 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Cache.php(137): Zend_Cache::factory('Varien_Cache_Co...', 'Cm_Cache_Backen...', Array, Array, true, true, true)
    #7 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(1348): Mage_Core_Model_Cache->__construct(Array)
    #8 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/app/Mage.php(463): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance('core/cache', Array)
    #9 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(401): Mage::getModel('core/cache', Array)
    #10 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(295): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initCache(Array)
    #11 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(337): Mage_Core_Model_App->baseInit(Array)
    #12 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
    #13 /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/index.php(88): Mage::run('', 'store')
    #14 {main}

Advertisement